Author Topic: used to be "anti-nut"...  (Read 1822 times)

Offline dair

• Warrior
    • View Profile
used to be "anti-nut"...
« on: March 14, 2022, 04:42:47 pm »
...but that was because of my vegan phase where nuts (and seeds) and a huge part of the diet. Full on bloating and constipation. I avoided nuts like the plague for many years, but after having very slowly more or less healed my gut (still not perfect) by going omnivore, I really love nuts -in small amounts. That's the trick. Almonds (their skins actually) are still not good more me, but many other nuts are ok. And, people forget the boron the give, a forgotten mineral (also good for teeth).

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: used to be "anti-nut"...
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2022, 11:19:26 pm »
...but that was because of my vegan phase where nuts (and seeds) and a huge part of the diet. Full on bloating and constipation. I avoided nuts like the plague for many years, but after having very slowly more or less healed my gut (still not perfect) by going omnivore, I really love nuts -in small amounts. That's the trick. Almonds (their skins actually) are still not good more me, but many other nuts are ok. And, people forget the boron the give, a forgotten mineral (also good for teeth).

I think most nuts sold in regular markets are steamed / roasted. Almonds in particular are almost always cooked I believe.
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk