Author Topic: Couple of questions on dairy proteins and meat?  (Read 2630 times)

Offline sleepstalker

• Forager
    • View Profile
Couple of questions on dairy proteins and meat?
« on: July 21, 2009, 08:22:24 pm »
Hey everyone anyone know which has a high content of casein proteins Kiefer or Yogurt? I think it is Kiefer but I am not sure. Also anyone know if Whole foods sells grass fed beef bacon and bison meat? Cheers.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
Re: Couple of questions on dairy proteins and meat?
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2009, 12:22:56 am »
    They do sell grass grazed bison meat.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline Ioanna

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Couple of questions on dairy proteins and meat?
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2009, 02:39:46 am »
Hey everyone anyone know which has a high content of casein proteins Kiefer or Yogurt? I think it is Kiefer but I am not sure. Also anyone know if Whole foods sells grass fed beef bacon and bison meat? Cheers.

I used to make kefir and yogurt from raw milk that I used to get, the only difference is the cultures that are used.  So, I don't think there is any difference in casein content, at least not the way I made them. They can also be made from cream which would lower the casein or coconut milk to eliminate casein.

The WF I go to does not sell grass fed beef bacon, but they do sell grass fed bison meat.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk