Author Topic: Car Sickness  (Read 3486 times)

Offline Roselene

• Deer Hunter
    • View Profile
    • I like We Want 2 Live.
Car Sickness
« on: August 10, 2009, 04:46:46 pm »
 -v

I avoid cars and buses, as I used to get car sick.  Let's discuss this in relation to raw paleo, and as far as what works and doesn't to help when in a motor vehicle.  I am on the road now, so I checked notify me of replies, and I'll be checking my email every chance I get on the road Roselene@aol.com

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Car Sickness
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2009, 04:56:22 pm »
Not sure what to add as I only ever had car-sickness in my pre-rawpalaeodays(especially as a child, and then, mostly only when I was in either very new or very old cars with lots of appalling smells coming from rubber/insulation in the furniture etc.) No doubt due to my dairy allergy, I had become hypersensitive to smells of certain chemicals.Not a problem these days.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Ioanna

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2009, 05:19:31 pm »
I get car sickness if I sit in the back of a car, and the bus too.  If I'm driving or passenger, I'm okay. If I'm sitting in the back of a car or on a bus, I try to only look straight ahead, instead of out the side windows helps me a lot.  Looking straight ahead is the only way I know feel better. 

Offline Roselene

• Deer Hunter
    • View Profile
    • I like We Want 2 Live.
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2009, 07:52:55 am »
I looked straight ahead, and didn't get sick again.  Thank you guys for coming to the rescue so fast.  I found free range eggs on the road.  They seemed to help too. 

Yep, milk always caused nausea in me too. I don't care what doctors say, what you say makes more sense.  I have a milk allergy.

I'm in Alabama tonight and tomorrow.  Anybody know any sushi bars or places with fresh grassfed meat? 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk