Author Topic: Iridology-Your comments  (Read 12098 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Iridology-Your comments
« on: June 11, 2008, 04:06:28 pm »
(I can't reply to other posts for a week or so, so don't think I'm rude for not replying in time):-

I was thinking about Iridology recently. For the first 3 years of going rawpalaeo, my irises did indeed lighten in colour around the edges, but then the process seemed to stop, until a couple of years ago or so, where there has been a much slower lightening of my irises, once again. Previously, at the start of the RAF diet, I'd noticed that consuming any dairy, raw or otherwise, made my irises go black over time, and that eliminating it lightened my irises to some extent - I should mention that before turning to raw meat-diets, my (brown) irises had become so dark they were almost black, and that they are now light green/grey in the outer edges, with gradually darker elements towards the region of the pupils(my inner iris is now only a light brown). Anyway, my health-problems were generally all resolved in the first 3 years of the diet, without my irises clearing up completely, so I don't think that the state of the irises directly corresponds to one's health, but it's always possible that 3 decades of eating cooked foods means that there is a lingering minor toxicity within some of my tissues that requires a couple more decades to get rid of(though my former symptoms of ill-health are long gone).

Anyway, what I wanted to know is whether others have experienced a full or partial clearing up of their irises from a RAF diet? I've heard claims that irises only clear up due to raw dairy consumption, but  given my own dairy-free experiences, I have strong doubts re this spurious claim.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Raw Kyle

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Iridology-Your comments
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2008, 07:36:07 am »
Do you have a link on how to perform iridology? Like what to look for in your eyes, I really don't know anything about it.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2008, 03:58:56 pm »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iridology

http://www.soflahealthgroup.com/iridology.htm

Iridology tips:-

http://www.ehow.com/how_2033050_read-iridology-charts.html

Just use google images to find iridology charts and you'll see which parts of the iris correspond to which parts of the body.

« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 04:15:52 pm by TylerDurden »
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

CitrusHigh

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2011, 10:48:30 am »
This is all we have on iridology?!?! ahhhh

I just downloaded Bernard Jensen's  Iridology Simplified, I'll post my thoughts as I read through it.

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2011, 01:49:36 pm »
About 40% of my diet is raw dairy. My Irises are as bright as they ever have been.
My irises used to be close to black. Still very dark, but they appear to be improving.

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2011, 01:58:04 pm »
Because I love you all.. and it's summer here in the sonoran desert.
I will see what happens when I switch to using only butter, and ceasing the milk/cream.
Just as soon as my whole milk is gone, I will start. Probably in a few days.

CitrusHigh

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2011, 07:09:56 pm »
That is a great sacrifice! I would probably choose cream of the three! Why did you choose only butter?

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2011, 10:42:07 am »
That is a great sacrifice! I would probably choose cream of the three! Why did you choose only butter?
Butter is the easiest to digest. I eat it with fruit, flesh, anything; which may be the primary reason to keep it in.
Milk is the only one I'm might be having problems with right now anyway.
Acne has increased in the past month I started drinking it straight, but that could just be the introduction of summer.

I might do a little bit of cream here and there, because I recently discovered tzatziki sauce and make it continuously.
Ate some with beef an hour ago  ;D

Offline KD

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2011, 01:17:07 pm »
i'm not sure I buy into all the readngs of what is specifically wrong with each organ and so forth but I do believe that there is much to see in the eye and would be interested in my own reading. I know a lot of the gunk in my eye has cleared up over the years with becoming healthier.

I'm sure there are other things to be revealed.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 02:17:26 pm by TylerDurden »

Offline nicole

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2011, 04:28:27 am »
is there anything abnormal about having blue eyes with goldish orange around the pupil?
Give it to us raw, and wriggling. You keep nasty chips.

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2011, 10:08:31 am »
is there anything abnormal about having blue eyes with goldish orange around the pupil?
Pictures!

CitrusHigh

« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2011, 10:43:37 am »
According to this book nicole, the area right around the pupil correlates to the stomach, then the next ring is the intestines, then the next is heart, bronchials,some glands, and the bladder.

Do you have any issues with any of those areas that you're aware of?

Apparently irridology does not identify actual diseases but show aberrations in specific tissues and then that can be used to help diagnose current or developing issues. I just started learning about this stuff, so I don't know much, this is what Jensen's book says.

KD, I think the pictures would have to be much clearer to attempt a reading, we need to be able to see the bundles of fibers clearly. As well as identify different colors and hues, shapes and patterns.

Offline KD

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2011, 12:53:45 pm »
Sure, yeah I had just cropped some existing photos in response to light/dark irises.

A buddy of mine had gotten a reading from aajonus a few years back and said he was shooting a new photo with a special camera himself to compare. I'll ask him about it.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2011, 03:28:56 pm »
Aajonus the healer uses iridology for diagnostics.

My pro healer friend Vander Gaditano the healer uses iridology for diagnostics.

But Vander says that diagnostics are just mere educated generalization guesses and still remains to be tested with actual manipulation of the patient. 
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2011, 11:47:28 pm »
Aajonus the healer uses iridology for diagnostics.

My pro healer friend Vander Gaditano the healer uses iridology for diagnostics.

But Vander says that diagnostics are just mere educated generalization guesses and still remains to be tested with actual manipulation of the patient. 

Do you know where he learned about it? Also any book recommendations?

In Ayurveda there are a number of different easy natural diagnostic techniques that have been around for a very long time. The ability of the practitioner is the key. Some have natural abilities as in anything.

Pulse diagnosis is probably the most exact. It takes a long time to get accurate and the accuracy evolves with practice but if a person is good they are miles beyond any modern stuff. There is an electronic device made in Germany that actually can verify the results of a pulse diagnosis.

After taking a pulse manually and with this machine, my Vaidya friend put some of the herbs that he determined were appropo in the hand of the patient. Then he measured the pulse of the patient again. The pulse showed an improvement.

An allopathic Doctor friend of mine is from India. In his allopathic practice he uses pulse diagnosis as a diagnostic pretest to eliminate spurious diagnosis that would normally be available from his Allopathic methods.

My GF used to go to another allopath who also did pulse diagnosis for the same reason.

There is also tongue, feces, and urine diagnosis as well as others described in Ayurvedic texts.
Cheers
Al

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2011, 02:27:48 pm »
I quit the experiment, financially I could not do it. Milk is something I can get for relatively cheap.
After two weeks I noticed no lightening of the irises.
If the milk was a problem that showed in the eyes then the Iridology buff AV might not promote it as much as he does.

CitrusHigh

« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2013, 07:32:37 am »
I have uploaded Bernard Jensen's book on Iridology at my box account, you can download it here. The book contains charts, photos, diagrams and all manner of interesting info. Anyone interested in iridology should find it valuable. Enjoy!

https://www.box.com/shared/6r2m81wlyyubzljxelf1

Offline Löwenherz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2013, 09:43:56 pm »
I have uploaded Bernard Jensen's book on Iridology at my box account, you can download it here. The book contains charts, photos, diagrams and all manner of interesting info. Anyone interested in iridology should find it valuable. Enjoy!

https://www.box.com/shared/6r2m81wlyyubzljxelf1

Thank you very much, Thoth!

It's an very interesting read.

Löwenherz

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk