Author Topic: GOING TO MEET AAJONUS ON MONDAY  (Read 18542 times)

Offline SAV

• Forager
    • View Profile
GOING TO MEET AAJONUS ON MONDAY
« on: August 21, 2009, 07:46:56 am »
Hi guys, I'm from Sydney Australia & will be seeing Aajonus this coming Monday for a full (70 minute) consultation -

Has anyone ever met him before?

I've had health problems since I was a child - was never fed properly & when I was fed it was garbage - white bread, cookies, pasta, sweets, etc - it seems as though as I get older, the more problems I get - seems as though my lack of nutrition during my early years is catching up with me -

However, after recently going organic and eating raw meats & very minimal grains and processed food & no refined sugars at all, I find that I'm slowly but surely fixing myself

I've tried raw dairy(milk, butter, cheese) with the only result being phlegm & fatigue - same with raw eggs
I know that Aajonus is very big on these foods & hope he can devise a meal plan / diet without these ingredients

Raw red meat & fish with vegetables, fruit & nuts seem to work well for me - also raw honey

Has anyone had received a consult from him before?

What should I expect?

Any questions you guys would like me to ask him?

Thanking you  SAV

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: GOING TO MEET AAJONUS ON MONDAY
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2009, 04:39:51 pm »
Well, a consult with him costs a cool 300 US dollars. I've never had a consult with him, but I did buy some casette-tapes years ago, and wasn't terribly impressed. The tapes were of the 3-4-minute mini-consults(25 US dollars each) at 1 Primal Diet workshop and Aajonus kept trying to suggest to every consultee that they must have all had heavy-metal poisoning, a somewhat unlikely scenario, to put it mildly. Then he would talk about detoxing drinks like raw cilantro juice or whatever(he often likes recommending veggie-juice with specific veggies topped by raw cream and honey).

I also e-mailed Aajonus once or twice. Actually, it was to congratulate him on the success of my raw-meat diet(inspired by him partly) and to warn against the notion that dairy is for everyone. Aajonus was rather fanatical on the dairy issue, and seems virtually incapable of accepting that people have a food-intolerance towards it. I seriously doubt, therefore, that he would take kindly to your suggestions that you're allergic to raw dairy or raw eggs, and will insist on some old myth such as warming the dairy to room-temperature before drinking, dipping raw honey into the raw dairy or only eating raw cheese or raw butter or some such gimmick(none of which work).

That said, I've heard that Aajonus has been gradually moving away from recommending his usual huge amounts of dairy, so he may have changed his tune by now.

(I've moved this topic to the primal diet forum. I think it's best if most Aajonus-related topics go there).
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

carnivore

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2009, 04:42:14 pm »
Hi guys, I'm from Sydney Australia & will be seeing Aajonus this coming Monday for a full (70 minute) consultation -

Has anyone ever met him before?

I've had health problems since I was a child - was never fed properly & when I was fed it was garbage - white bread, cookies, pasta, sweets, etc - it seems as though as I get older, the more problems I get - seems as though my lack of nutrition during my early years is catching up with me -

However, after recently going organic and eating raw meats & very minimal grains and processed food & no refined sugars at all, I find that I'm slowly but surely fixing myself

I've tried raw dairy(milk, butter, cheese) with the only result being phlegm & fatigue - same with raw eggs
I know that Aajonus is very big on these foods & hope he can devise a meal plan / diet without these ingredients

Raw red meat & fish with vegetables, fruit & nuts seem to work well for me - also raw honey

Has anyone had received a consult from him before?

What should I expect?

Any questions you guys would like me to ask him?

Thanking you  SAV

Why do you want to consult this guy ?
You have already found by yourself the foods that cures you. Do you believe that he knows your body better than you ?
Don't you trust your own experience ?
« Last Edit: August 21, 2009, 04:50:45 pm by carnivore »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2009, 07:56:59 am »
Wow, lucky you.

Please give him a hug and shake his hand for me to say "thank you" for his writings.

If I get the chance to go to London, I'd try to meet Geoff and give him an even bigger hug  ;)
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline phatdave

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2009, 08:02:46 am »
Why do you want to consult this guy ?
You have already found by yourself the foods that cures you. Do you believe that he knows your body better than you ?
Don't you trust your own experience ?

I definately agree with this, but it doesnt hurt to hear him out. And yeah, maybe thank him for pointing you in the right direction like GS very nobly pointed out :)

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2009, 11:59:21 am »
He may not give you a diet that does not have eggs or dairy in it, but the people who had consults in front of me, and my consult was worth it.  I didn't tell him what I like or what has worked in the past.  He recommended things I do like.  He recommends different things for different people.  Example: He didn't recommend coconut cream for me at all.  Do what you like. I think it will work out fine.

BTW, Tyler, before I started RAF, I did read aajonus' stuff of course, but part of my research for backing that up was stuff that you wrote.  I have felt grateful to you both all along for helping me in my health and strength. I am grateful to Stanley Bass for interviewing AV and pposting that on the internet.  I am grateful to Vinny Pinto.

I know if I had read what you write now GS back when I started, you'd be on my list too.

PhatDave, I would say do it, especially since it seems you already decided that.  I have met him a number of times.  I don't have any questions for you to ask him for me.  He's not in Australia often.  Enjoy.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2009, 05:00:14 pm »
Well, I may not be too fond of Aajonus as his whole dairy-nonsense forced me to spend another 6 months in agony, but he did at least show me the way. At the time I did my research, I knew nothing about any studies done on cooked foods, and there was just half a dozen websites mentioning the primal diet and Vinny Pinto's page, so without Aajonus, I'd be dead now, for sure.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Furion

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2009, 07:34:24 am »
Hey Sav, did you go to Aajonus' workshop yesterday?

If so what did you think of it?

I'm interested in what Aajonus recommends for you especially when you tell him about your dairy and egg problems.  I have the same thing with raw egg whites, so I usually just eat the yolks.

Offline SAV

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2009, 08:39:10 am »
I will take a few photo's & hopefully post here - I / we will get to see what he currently looks like
Will certainly be thanking him for pointing me in the right direction & most of us on the forum

GOODSAMARITAN -I Will give hug & shake his hand for you :)   

FURION - Unfortunantly, the workshops were booked out by the time I secured a spot for the consult- so I will only be attending for the 70min full consultation - I will let you know what diet he recommends

I will hopefully report back Monday evening or Tuesday morning with how it went down

SAV

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2009, 08:53:34 pm »
I'll be very interested to know roughyl how many people attended this primal diet workshop.
" Ron Paul.

Offline SAV

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2009, 03:10:03 pm »
Hi guys - sorry for the late post on how my consult with Aajonus went - here it goes -

Apparently, he was unable to finish the seminar due to feeling nauseous the entire weekend - attendees were refunded a portion of their fees & the workshop was completed by two of his pupils (one from Canada & 1 from Australia I think)

When I met him , I asked him what had happened - he informed me that his body was detoxing due to the stomach operations he had twenty something years ago from the toxins / chemicals that were used   

He then performed Iridolgy on me & then we examined the reults & he went on to say that basically my body was laced with mercury / metal poisoning - most things he pointed out were spot on & some were incorrect

Offline SAV

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2009, 03:10:37 pm »
He informed me that my liver was very toxic due to the mercury poisoning & prescribed a diet of 18 - 24 raw eggs a day, with lots of raw butter & several cube sized portions of raw cheese & vegetable juices (even though I clearly stated to him that raw eggs & dairy do not work for me in any combination) though he did leave out the raw milk.
Pretty much the same diet he has outlined in his books, but with hell of alot more raw eggs & butter for me

He also checked the insides of my hands to check how my other organs were - adrenal, thyroid, lungs etc - all so-so according to him & the usual tory of how they're all laced with mercury

All in all, he's a very nice guy & I WILL give the diet a genuine effort for 6 months to see how I go - he suggested a year & a half for me to be in decent health & rid my body of the toxins / heavy metals

Offline SAV

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2009, 03:14:38 pm »
Still workng on the pic I took of him for the forum

SAV

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2009, 04:57:35 pm »
Still workng on the pic I took of him for the forum

SAV

I can't wait to see it.

Well, I was right re the business about Aajonus always diagnosing heavy-metals for all and sundry, regardless of their conditions. Plus, as usual, he recommends the dairy-egg comination in vast amounts. I suppose he generally recommends only butter for those who are dairy-intolerant because he knows people sometimes
get fewer symptoms from raw butter than other dairy.

" Ron Paul.

carnivore

« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2009, 05:31:27 pm »
All in all, he's a very nice guy & I WILL give the diet a genuine effort for 6 months to see how I go - he suggested a year & a half for me to be in decent health & rid my body of the toxins / heavy metals

Let us know how it works for you!

Offline Raw Kyle

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2009, 07:49:44 pm »
He certainly is an interesting guy. At least you can assume he doesn't get a kick back from recommending dairy and eggs; most diet gurus end up peddling supplements as that's the best business model for making money with diet consultation and writing.

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2009, 04:56:22 am »
  I certainly have heard the good and the bad about him; with the good outweighing the bad.    But the egg thing?  He has to know that hardly anyone is going to be able to find eggs that aren't a direct product of chickens eating gobs of corn and soy to maintain profitable production/egg laying rates.  Don't get it.  And then there's the forcing something down your throat when presumably the body is screaming   'I don't want anymore'.  But then maybe he really does know something.  I have heard this egg prescription over and over.  ????

Offline Furion

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2009, 05:13:30 am »
Thanks Sav.  I hope you manage to "adjust" to eating the raw eggs.

I certainly have heard the good and the bad about him; with the good outweighing the bad.    But the egg thing?  He has to know that hardly anyone is going to be able to find eggs that aren't a direct product of chickens eating gobs of corn and soy to maintain profitable production/egg laying rates.  Don't get it.  And then there's the forcing something down your throat when presumably the body is screaming   'I don't want anymore'.  But then maybe he really does know something.  I have heard this egg prescription over and over.  ????

Are the primal diet foods hard to get in the U.S?  In Australia organic free range eggs are pretty common.  But usually we have to buy from family farms where chickens can roam around freely eating bugs and not just "organic soy and grains."

I heard it's hard to get unfrozen grass fed meat in the U.S too. Is that true?

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2009, 06:06:04 am »
I've seen those quantity of eggs work wonders on people with liver cirrhosis when the regular liver flushing will do them no good.  I myself have tried egg yolk liver flushing, it works.  I've even tried egg yolk liver flushing on my boy.

We regularly get some fertilized duck eggs from the far off island of Palawan.

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline SAV

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2009, 07:21:19 am »
He told me that eggs digest in 27 minutes & that I could eat this quantity due to that fact
Surprisingly he also recommended that I eat a serving of cooked starches everyday - rice

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2009, 08:09:23 am »
He told me that eggs digest in 27 minutes & that I could eat this quantity due to that fact
Surprisingly he also recommended that I eat a serving of cooked starches everyday - rice

The fat and starch combination will transport the heavy metals out your system.  It's in his book.  His "serving" of rice is pretty small.

Offline Furion

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2009, 10:54:29 am »
Hey Sav why did Aajonis recommend the cooked starch?

The fat and starch combination will transport the heavy metals out your system.  It's in his book.  His "serving" of rice is pretty small.

In WWTL Aajonis says that the cooked starch/raw fat combo will also bind with excess insulin taking it out of the body.

my favourite starch meal is 8 raw egg yolks in a bowl and stir them with a spoon so its like a soup, and eat them with a piece of toast to dip in, or break the toast up like crutons in a soup.  The toast is drenched in organic extra virgin olive oil.  To make it nicer if its cold where you live bring the egg yolks up to room temperature by putting them in the oven at very low heat for a few mins. 
« Last Edit: August 28, 2009, 11:01:51 am by Furion »

Offline SAV

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2009, 12:21:06 pm »
Here's the photo guys

Offline SAV

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2009, 12:43:02 pm »
Sorry about the size - 1st time posting a pic online from my new camera

SAV

William

« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2009, 07:23:14 am »
He looks older than the firstpic I ever saw of him - on the dust cover of his first book.

The hair in front of his ears is grey, while mine is still brown, and I'm older. Maybe someone should tell him about zero carb?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk