Author Topic: Mandatory Mass Vaccination: Life or Death?  (Read 3876 times)

Offline lookoverhere

• Forager
    • View Profile
Mandatory Mass Vaccination: Life or Death?
« on: August 21, 2009, 09:28:17 am »
Dear Reader, 

If you truly value your life, please read this entire article before it "mysteriously" vanishes.

Call me crazy, call me what you want, but do have patience with me and read this article through. I am going to take the next couple of hours out of my life to write about it, and I ask only for a few minutes of your time to read through it. When you read through this post, you will have drawn your own conclusions. You might disregard what I say, count me as a conspiracy theorist, call me crazy, but at least you would have allowed me the opportunity to sow a seed of curiosity in your mind. So, follow me on a short Odyssey.

Enter the Twilight zone that seems more like a movie than a reality. Something that you see in the likes of I am Legend movies. A man-made vaccine (virus) that is believed to cure diseases kills billions on planet earth, living some behind irreversibly damaged (mutants) and only a few survivors. A vaccine that was supposed to be a cure and made billions of dollars for its makers mercilessly wiped out human life. While billions are dying, to maintain some order a Marshall Law is enforced, and only those deemed uninfected and worthy are provided with a way of escape.

Sounds like a Science Fiction, doesn't it? But how far from such a "fiction" are we?

Here are some facts.

1. President Obama is preparing to sing a Mandatory Mass Vaccination order against Swine-Flu virus this fall, in expectation of a global pandemic.

2. Once the order is signed we will be forced to vaccinate, whether we like it or not.

3. USA, along with 193 other countries is a part of the WHO(World Health Organization).

4. WHO has a global authority in the event of a pandemic. Under special pandemic plans enacted around the world including the USA in 2005, national governments are to be dissolved in the event of a pandemic emergency and replaced by special crisis committees, which take charge of the health and security infrastructure of a country, and which are answerable to the WHO and EU in Europe and to the WHO and UN in North America. If the Model Emergency Health Powers Act is implemented on the instructions of WHI, it will be a criminal offense for Americans to refuse the vaccine. Police are allowed to use deadly force against "criminal" suspects.

5. Under the Model State Emergency Health Powers Act, upon the declaration of a “public health emergency,” governors and public health officials would be empowered to:

a. Force individuals suspected of harboring an “infectious disease” to undergo medical examinations.

b. Track and share an individual’s personal health information, including genetic information.

c. Force persons to be vaccinated, treated, or quarantined for infectious diseases.

d. Mandate that all health care providers report all cases of persons who harbor any illness or health condition that may be caused by an epidemic or an infectious agent and might pose a “substantial risk” to a “significant number of people or cause a long-term disability.” (Note: neither “substantial risk” nor “significant number” are defined in the draft of these provisions.)

e. Force pharmacists to report any unusual or any increased prescription rates that may be caused by epidemic diseases.

f. Preempt existing state laws, rules and regulations, including those relating to privacy, medical licensure, and–this is key–property rights.

g. Control public and private property during a public health emergency, including pharmaceutical manufacturing plants, nursing homes, other health care facilities, and communications devices.

h. Mobilize all or any part of the “organized militia into service to the state to help enforce the state’s orders.” Ration firearms, explosives, food, fuel and alcoholic beverages, among other commodities.

i. Impose fines and penalties to enforce their orders.

6. Here is the latest list of WHO countries I found on their site: http://www.who.int/whr/1998/en/whr98_annex.pdf. Since then 3 more countries have joined the ranks.

7. HR 2749 (a food "safety" bill) just passed the house. The bill was fast tracked and will accomplish the following:

a. It gives FDA tremendous power while significantly diminishing existing judicial restraints on actions taken by the agency. The bill would impose a one-size-fits-all regulatory scheme on small farms and local artisanal producers; and it would disproportionately impact their operations for the worse.

b. HR 2749 would impose an annual registration fee of $500 on any “facility” that holds, processes, or manufactures food. [That would include every home and garden in the US.]

c. People making foods such as lacto-fermented vegetables, cheeses, or breads would be required to register and pay the fee, which could drive beginning and small producers out of business during difficult economic times, while presenting to problems to huge farms that are brain-children of Monsanto and the likes.

d. HR 2749 empowers FDA to regulate how crops are raised and harvested. It puts the federal government right on the farm, dictating to our farmers. [This control opens the door to CODEX, which I will mention shortly.]

e. WTO "good farming practices" will include the elimination of organic farming by eliminating manure, mandating GMO animal feed, imposing animal drugs, and ordering applications of petrochemical fertilizers and pesticides. Farmers, thus, will be locked not only into the industrialization of once normal and organic farms but into the forced purchase of industry's products. They will be slaves on the land, doing the work they are ordered to do - against their own best wisdom - and paying out to industry against their will.

f. HR 2749 gives FDA the power to order a quarantine of a geographic area, including “prohibiting or restricting the movement of food or of any vehicle being used or that has been used to transport or hold such food within the geographic area.” [This could mean even your cars that are used to bring groceries home. This is using food as a cover for martial law.] Under this provision, farmers markets and local food sources could be shut down, even if they are not the source of the contamination. The agency can halt all movement of all food in a geographic area, which means that they can control the population, since they will be controlling food distribution, thus making you a slave to their will.

g. HR 2749 empowers FDA to make random warrant-less searches of the business records of small farmers and local food producers, without any evidence whatsoever that there has been a violation. Even farmers selling direct to consumers would have to provide the federal government with records on where they buy supplies, how they raise their crops, and a list of customers.

h. HR 2749 creates severe criminal and civil penalties, including prison terms of up to 10 years and/or fines of up to $100,000 for each violation for individuals.

I had warned you that this is going to be a heavy read. But, stick it out and read on.

8. HR 2749 opens the door to Codex. What is Codex? you might ask... [reference taken from www.NaturalNews.com]

Codex is an industry dominated regulation setting organization. Participation in Codex is said to be voluntary. Theoretically speaking Codex has no legal standing, but it has risen to the level of de facto legal standing because it is administered by the WHO and FAO (Food and Agriculture Organization). They fund it and run it at the request of the UN.

The committees of Codex work up guidelines, rules and regulations, and present them to a Codex commission for ratification. Once they are ratified and approved by consensus, they become mandatory standards for any country that is a member of the WHO [USA included].

Codex was accepted as a means of harmonizing food standards globally for easy trade between countries. As a result, countries must harmonize with Codex if they want to have any standing in a trade dispute. When disputes arise and countries are pulled in to WTO, the one that is Codex compliant automatically wins, regardless of the merits of its case.

Compliance with Codex in the U.S. will mark the end of its consumer protection laws. Codex will not serve consumers. Codex will serve the interests of the medical, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, chemical, and big agricultural industries.

Under Codex most nutrients are declared to be toxic and poisonous. And as poisons, they claimed people must be protected from them through the use of toxicology and risk assessment.

Nutrients allowed under Codex are limited to those on the positive list, expected to contain only 18 nutrients, one of them being fluoride. Although fluoride has no biological benefit whatsoever, it does make people complacent.

Under Codex, 7 of the 9 forbidden POPS (persistent organic pollutants )will again be allowed in the production of food. All together, Codex allows over 3,275 different pesticides, including those that are suspected carcinogens or endocrine disrupters. There is no consideration of the long-term effects of exposure to mixtures of pesticide residues in food.

Monsanto, a member of Codex, will benefit greatly as production of genetically modified (GM) foods are stepped up and more GM plants are given the green light. Terminator seeds will be approved for international trade. GM food animals will also be on the way.

Codex Alimentarius is scheduled for full global implementation on December 31, 2009.

Still sounds like a rambling of a mad woman? To make my "hysteria" more legit, let's go to a "trusted" source (as one person recently asked me if my information comes from "trusted" source, as if my word was a word of a lunatic). CNN!

9. [link to the entire article, which I am copying here.]

Military planning for possible H1N1 outbreak

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- The U.S. military wants to establish regional teams of military personnel to assist civilian authorities in the event of a significant outbreak of the H1N1 virus this fall, according to Defense Department officials.

The proposal is awaiting final approval from Defense Secretary Robert Gates.
The officials would not be identified because the proposal from U.S. Northern Command's Gen. Victor Renuart has not been approved by the secretary.

The plan calls for military task forces to work in conjunction with the Federal Emergency Management Agency. There is no final decision on how the military effort would be manned, but one source said it would likely include personnel from all branches of the military.

It has yet to be determined how many troops would be needed and whether they would come from the active duty or the National Guard and Reserve forces.

Civilian authorities would lead any relief efforts in the event of a major outbreak, the official said. The military, as they would for a natural disaster or other significant emergency situation, could provide support and fulfill any tasks that civilian authorities could not, such as air transport or testing of large numbers of viral samples from infected patients.

As a first step, Gates is being asked to sign a so-called "execution order" that would authorize the military to begin to conduct the detailed planning to execute the proposed plan.

Orders to deploy actual forces would be reviewed later, depending on how much of a health threat the flu poses this fall, the officials said.

Have you noticed expressions such as "execution orders"? And what about military being involved in the matters of health?

Here are the questions that beg to be answered:

1. How can anyone can predict a pandemic with a precision down to the weeks when it "might" take place unless there is a plan to release a virus first?

2. Why is it that ever since Obama took office of the President [don't bail on me yet] things seem to have started going down the hill? He signed more bills threatening human life, liberties and family values in his first few months in the office than most presidents in their entire terms in the office.

3. Is it coincidental that HR 2749, Swine-Flu scare, possible H1N1 outbreak, possible martial law, restriction of the possession of fire-arms, Codex, AND Universal Health care are all happening at almost the same time?

Here are my conclusions: Like wars, pandemics are planned. They are planned for control, financial gain and population reduction. They are a sign of tyranny--because no entity should have control over an entire population (or the globe) regardless of the pretenses and fronts that are being used, such as protecting your health.

So, where were we when all these things were happening? Well, to be honest, most of the U.S. Americans were glued to TV sets watching shows that are dumbing down their senses, such as Simpson, Nip Tuck (or whatever that atrocity is called), The American Idol, and other "feel-good" programs, or salivating after yet another processed food commercial. We, as a nation, and the world at large, have been lulled to believe that our governments love us so much that they will take care of us. And in the process, somehow "by the people" and "for the people" have been turned upside down and has become "by the government and big corporations" and "for the government and big corporations". "We the people" do not really matter anymore, because we have proven that we can be manipulated. We have become slaves to the system without taking a moment to realize the reality of the possibility of it all.

I believe that if the pandemic is induced, and the authorities come knocking on our doors, most people will gladly stretch out their arms and get vaccinated, believing that the government is truly protecting them. Some will actually line up at the clinics praying to get their dose "in time". Most of the population will turn against people like us, who want to maintain our freedoms and choose our own way to overcome an outbreak, if it really happens, or die, because they will believe that we will be a threat to their health.

There will be some who will choose vaccination, if forced, not because they believe in it or want it, by for the sake of their children and the loved ones. No parent wants to end up in jail or shot with their precious children put in foster homes where they will be forced to vaccinate and possibly be neglected and abused. The people behind this scare know this too.

They know that as humans we are susceptible to fears, and they have been fear-mongering you for the last several months, preparing you for a pandemic, while there are very few true deaths that happened in connection with the swine-flu outbreak--much less than those that happen through abortions, adverse reactions to approved drugs, plane or car accidents on a daily basis. Not enough to be made a valid concern, yet blown out of proportions by the media and US Health Department (or whatever country you live in). They are conditioning you by manipulating your emotions. They are developing your trust in their goodness--they tell you they want to help you.

Here is how Swine-flu vaccinations will happen (source: www.NaturalNews.com)

The vaccine is to be given by a series of three injections. Speaking on the Republic Broadcasting Network with Dr. Rebecca Carley as host on July 11th, meta-analyst and vaccine researcher Patrick Jordan reported belief that the first injection will be for the purpose of turning off the victim's immune system. The second injection will be for the purpose of loading people with deadly organisms. And the third injection will be to turn the immune system back on for the purpose of creating a cytokine storm that will deal a lethal blow to the body.

More details HERE.

When the body detects foreign microorganisms indicating an infection, it can respond by overprotecting the site of that infection. In its hurry to get antibodies to the infection site, the body may dispatch so many that the level of cytokines becomes highly elevated, creating a cytokine storm that can be fatal.

Jordan points out that the current "swine flu" vaccine is made with an adjuvant that may contain a material poison, mercury, salmonella, or typhoid fever toxin, along with squalene. Although not known with certainty, the second round of injections given to the soldiers in 1918 is believed to have contained typhus. Squalene produces auto-immunity and eventually death in everyone who takes it.

Squalene contributed to the cascade reactions known as Gulf War Syndrome that left GIs with arthritis, fibromyalgia, lymphadenopathy, photosensitive rashes, chronic fatigue, chronic headaches, ulcers, dizziness, weakness, memory loss, seizures, mood changes, neuro-psychiatric problems, multiple sclerosis, lupus, and other diseases.

These are scary reactions. Now consider on who is to be vaccinated first.

The Strategic Advisory Group of Experts (SAGE) on Immunization established by the Director-General of the WHO in 1999, suggested the following groups for consideration, noting that countries need to determine their order of priority based on country-specific conditions: pregnant women; children over the age of 6 months with one of several chronic medical conditions; healthy young adults of 15 to 49 years of age; healthy children; healthy adults of 50 to 64 years of age; and healthy adults of 65 years of age and above.

You have heard my arguments. You now know the facts. The rest is up to you.

There are things that you can do to help prevent annihilation of our freedoms:
-Contact your Representative now!

To contact your Representative, use the finder tool at: http://www.congress.org ww.Congress.org

-Ask Congress to Defeat HR 2749 by sending a message through the petition system at
http://www.ftcldf.org/petitions/pnum993.php http://www.ftcldf.org/petitions/pnum993.php.

-Or call the Capitol Switchboard at 202-224-3121.

-Refuse and Resist Mandatory Flu Vaccines by signing the petition here:
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/refuse-and-resist-mandory-f lu-vaccine   http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/refuse-and-resist-mandatory -flu-vaccine

-Sign the Health Revolution Petition:  http://www.healthrevolution.org Hea

Buy local and ORGANIC-vote with your money.ution Petition.

-Take a stand! Benjamin Franklin said: "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."

***Cut and paste this whole article and email it to everyone you know, add it to forums, Yahoo Groups before it's too late! Think about it: this is our only "protection" we got. The more Americans who become aware of this threat, the better chance we have of stopping it.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Mandatory Mass Vaccination: Life or Death?
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2009, 08:25:02 am »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Guittarman03

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2009, 09:48:28 am »
I've been hearing/reading stuff about codex alimentarius for a few years now, but have never really seen anything substantially change.  I agree there are "evil" organizations like Monsanto that are destroying genetic diversity of crops and probably resulting in the mass death of the bees.

Being in the military, being the health monitor for my unit, and seeing how we do business in general, I'm just not convinced of the truth or even the ability to carry out such a large scale subversion of the population, at least not all at once.  Generally the things which have taken away our liberties are done slowly, boiling the frog one degree at a time.

I have to admit, I'm starting to get a little sick of all this swine flu artificial hysteria (it's non existant except for the news).  I can't decide if it's a news created thing cause they got nothing better to talk about than MJ, or if it's b/c there's something larger at play.  I mean, the government is still kind of making a big deal out of what is basically the flu, so it makes me wonder if there is something deeper going on. 

Right now, military is required to get the flu mist, sniffed up the nose, which is an innoculation of small amounts of the live virus in a saline solution (there's probably more stuff in there too).  But they're not being too demanding or anything about us getting it right away, there's still alot of people that haven't gotten it. 

The truth is, you can't stop people from having an orange tree in their back yard, or a grape vine, or growing tomatoes.  There's just too many people, and furthermore, I think it would turn off alot of law enforcement.  I mean, they can't even stop weed from growing in our backyards, and that's a non-essential narcotic.  How much more would they be unable to stop us from growing an essential food?

When you consume an organism it loses individuality, but its biological life never ends.  Digestion is merely a transfer of its life to mine.

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2009, 10:21:22 pm »
Jordan points out that the current "swine flu" vaccine is made with an adjuvant that may contain a material poison, mercury, salmonella, or typhoid fever toxin, along with squalene. Although not known with certainty, the second round of injections given to the soldiers in 1918 is believed to have contained typhus. Squalene produces auto-immunity and eventually death in everyone who takes it.

I was following until this point. I lost interest when I found you were getting this from a page-3 girl who doesn't even know her own name. =(
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

William

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2009, 12:15:57 am »
miles, that there are preservatives/biological poisons in vaccines is not news.

There may be a different mix of then in the current vaccine, but please not that a recent flu season resulted in more deaths in the vaccinated than in the unvaccinated.

Offline SkinnyDevil

• Chief
  • "...embrace your fear..."
    • View Profile
    • Skinny Devil Music Lab
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2009, 09:43:16 pm »
The sort of rhetoric applied in the original post is counter-productive.

It is as simple as pointing out that we have had mandatory vaccinating in the past (polio, for example, or smallpox) and that it could happen in the future. Then point to a bill where it is being proposed. It is either being proposed or it is not.

That said, I'm not certain that ANY vaccine has EVER been made mandatory in general (at least in the US) - only mandatory in a given workplace or to attend public school.

Perhaps someone could provide info?
-
--
David M. McLean
Skinny Devil Music Lab
http://www.skinnydevil.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk