Author Topic: Non-diet-approaches  (Read 5846 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Non-diet-approaches
« on: September 03, 2009, 09:41:32 pm »
I have an interest in other non-dietary methods as they've been useful in the past. I've for example tried subliminals fromThinkRightNow, c.3 years ago, which helped(no other subliminal products helped, though).

I'm curious as to what others have found out re non-diet approaches. After all, diet can't teach us how to make a million dollars or invent something new or whatever, it can only help our nutritional health. So, other approaches are required for other matters.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2009, 02:55:57 am by TylerDurden »
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline SkinnyDevil

• Chief
  • "...embrace your fear..."
    • View Profile
    • Skinny Devil Music Lab
Re: Non-diet-approaches
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2009, 10:45:45 pm »
Other approaches to what, exactly?
-
--
David M. McLean
Skinny Devil Music Lab
http://www.skinnydevil.com

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2009, 02:56:54 am »
Other approaches to what, exactly?

To "life, the Universe, and everything" - in other words, anything other than diet. (I'm just a little bored with talking about diet all the time!)
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2009, 06:48:22 pm »
I'm  getting an ALF lightwire fitted at some stage.

Light forces (weight of a nickle) help the body grow to it's genetic capacity. So the cranium and hence the rest of the body fall into balance.

I also practice Saito Therapy.
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline SkinnyDevil

• Chief
  • "...embrace your fear..."
    • View Profile
    • Skinny Devil Music Lab
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2009, 08:36:34 pm »
To "life, the Universe, and everything" - in other words, anything other than diet. (I'm just a little bored with talking about diet all the time!)

I'm getting an ALF lightwire fitted at some stage.

Please expound.

Saito Therapy.

Please expound.
-
--
David M. McLean
Skinny Devil Music Lab
http://www.skinnydevil.com

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2009, 04:50:51 am »
I'm interested in the ALF Lightwire. I've been thinking about getting it.  My jaws aren't really undersized, particularly my lower jaw (I have a LOT of testosterone, which controls lower jaw size), but I wouldn't mind a little expansion.

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2009, 10:57:57 pm »
I'm interested in the ALF Lightwire. I've been thinking about getting it.  My jaws aren't really undersized, particularly my lower jaw (I have a LOT of testosterone, which controls lower jaw size), but I wouldn't mind a little expansion.

Yeah you can have a normalish sized lower and upper jaw but they can still be narrow. Having a large lower jaw would probably give even better results with ALF.

I'm  getting an ALF lightwire fitted at some stage.

Light forces (weight of a nickle) help the body grow to it's genetic capacity. So the cranium and hence the rest of the body fall into balance.

I also practice Saito Therapy.

Please expound.

Please expound.

Saito therapy is an anti-therapy for people who want to quieten their mind. Works very well for anxiety disorders.

ALF Appliance is an invisible to the eye orthodontic appliance which helps broaden dental arches and open up the cranium using the bodies knowledge of where it's genetically programmed to grow. I've seen some amazing before and after photo's.

http://www.holistichealthsource.com/ALF.htm

and this video. The woman won't let him speak but he gives a great description.

http://www.viddler.com/explore/THRiiiVE/videos/130/

“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline intouchwithinstinct

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2010, 02:59:25 pm »
I love the ALF but the only issue for me, as I'm sure for many of you is.  Its so damb pricey!  Now I understand its probably worth the cost but has anyone here considered making something that does this?  It looks like a pretty simple peace of wire:/  I don't know I could be way off on this.  Just is there any cheaper options that accomplish the same results.  Or ways of getting it cheaper?
"One wonders if there is not something in the life-giving vitamins and minerals of the food that builds not only great physical structures within which their souls reside, but builds minds and hearts capable of a higher type of mankind in which the material values of life are made secondary to individual character."~Weston Price~

Offline needs_and_wants

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2010, 04:53:10 pm »
Im looking into getting ALF soon too. Im going for a consultation in a few weeks and will decide then. The only other thing apart from the price that turns me off it is it ties me down for the next 18 months, which aint good when you've itchy feet to go traveling or working abroad.

I've also started something called Ratu Bagus shaking classes last week. Its a form of energy work, like tai chi, or chi kung, only its much easier to attain energy flow as its easier to get the mind out of the way. Its roots are indigenous. Same idea as tribal dancing. You just let go and the energy takes over. After a while your not consciously shaking yourself, your soul takes over. I've not got that far yet, but its meant to me an amazing feeling. Reckon im going to stick with it anyways, my 1st class last week was some banter. Website is www.ratubagus.com/... theres some vids of shaking in the energy orbs section.
feel, beyond the limitations of the mind, through the eyes of the soul

Offline djr_81

• Hakuna Matata
  • Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2010, 07:32:29 pm »
I've also started something called Ratu Bagus shaking classes last week. Its a form of energy work, like tai chi, or chi kung, only its much easier to attain energy flow as its easier to get the mind out of the way. Its roots are indigenous. Same idea as tribal dancing. You just let go and the energy takes over. After a while your not consciously shaking yourself, your soul takes over. I've not got that far yet, but its meant to me an amazing feeling. Reckon im going to stick with it anyways, my 1st class last week was some banter. Website is www.ratubagus.com/... theres some vids of shaking in the energy orbs section.

Wow. The orb shots are truly impressive. It certainly looks like it's quite effective energy work. Please make sure you post again as you progress in the class. :)
https://www.facebook.com/djr1981
As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler; solitude will not be solitude, poverty will not be poverty, nor weakness weakness.
-Henry David Thoreau

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2010, 03:17:54 pm »
I started getting into barefoot running and it is loads of fun to do and discuss.
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk