Author Topic: Ramblings of a madman...  (Read 162057 times)

Offline djr_81

• Hakuna Matata
  • Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Re: Ramblings of a madman...
« Reply #325 on: January 19, 2021, 05:08:02 am »
I also want to share a treatment for COVID I have seen recommended by a mold doctor (Dr. Dan) as well as my recommendations to adjust it for safer outcome. The presupposition that a fungal dysbiosis induces a more acute response to COVID is necessary for this approach.

Hypochlorous acid is a mild acid including chlorine in it's composition (HOCl). It's produced by applying electrical current to a solution of water (H2O) and salt (NaCl). Hydrogen peroxide and chlorine combine into hypochlorous acid (HOCl) with sodium hydroxide (NaH) precipitating out of solution. Hypochlorous acid is very safe for utilization within the body (within reason, don't use it every day or super large doses). Your white blood cells actually produce the same compound to fight off infection.

The protocol I have seen touted is nebulizing hypochlorous acid bringing the immune system stimulating substance to one of your most porous membranes in the lungs. This is especially critical as many harbor COVID in their lungs (and stomach) once the clinical symptoms go into remission.

The adjunct, which is even more critical, is a couple drops of nascent iodine solution in the nebulizer liquid. Iodine is a potent antimicrobial particularly against fungus. The thought is the folks who get sickest are dealing with a dysbiosis of fungi and by gettign that iodine directly into the lungs it starts killing the fungi direct.

This can be incredibly taxing on the body. Individuals fighting COVID, long-haulers, or alone with systemic fungal issues is in a compromised state. The body's organs of elimination are likely overwhelmed or down-regulated to deal with the issue at hand. It is imperative that the organs of elimination are as open and ready to purge as possible. If there is fungus present it's going to go down swinging. It will likely create mycotoxins in the body as it dies. You will feel miserable. If you go to hard too fast you might not make it.

My additional recommendations are to support your detox system with necessary nutrients so things can clear out as smoothly as possible. Get lots of B1 & B6 in. All the electrolytes but especially Magnesium. Sulfate. Molybdenum. There are other nutrients which will help but these are the critical nutrients.

I'm fairly confident based on this past year I got COVID last winter and it's what crashed me. I think I've had systemic fungal issues since my teens due to antibiotics. I'm slowly easing into this protocol. I've been spraying some hypochlorous acid into my mouth and inhaling. I've been putting iodine on q-tips up my nose or inhaling vapors off a saturated paper towel. I have a nebulizer which showed up yesterday. I'll be starting that in the middle of the week.

I'm planning on recovering my health shortly. This year has taught me more than I could have ever learned in classes or watching others. It's time for me to make the shift to a position healing others but I can only do that once I'm healed.

https://www.loe.org/shows/segments.html?programID=09-P13-00009&segmentID=7.

Stay safe all. This virus feels unnatural. Our world will not be the same after this but we can be changed for the better.
https://www.facebook.com/djr1981
As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler; solitude will not be solitude, poverty will not be poverty, nor weakness weakness.
-Henry David Thoreau

Offline djr_81

• Hakuna Matata
  • Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #326 on: January 20, 2021, 11:16:13 pm »
What if histamines (and maybe other amines) are the means by which bacteria exert control over fungi? The opposition to mycotoxins I guess. Histamine intolerance is indicative of the body's fungal dysbiosis flaring in response to ingested fungal toxins? It's super uncomfortable because we're waging war in our bodies.

I’ve been thinking more about this. Damp feels accurate. I’m now second guessing the cold/hot relationship. The body may be running colder to control the fungal issue imbalance. Fungus thrives in warm wet environments. If the body is struggling to control an imbalance and we keep shoveling things in that encourage a damp environment then the best protection it has is to slow down the thyroid and metabolism in the hopes to outlast the dysbiosis. Again coming back to balance.

I think it's so much more complicated. The body regulates it's state through the function of molds, yeasts, bacteria, viruses, and more I can't place. We're all just bags of bugs which ebb and flow to find balance. As imbalance occurs the body shifts terrain to mitigate extremes.

The tinea versicolor I've dealt with on my skin since a young age is a yeast. When younger I viewed it as a sign of yeast overgrowth and went on protocols to specifically control yeast. Lately I've been viewing it as a sign that mold is out of balance and they have risen synergistically. What if that's not the case though and the increase in yeast is the body working to control fungal growth. They are finding correlation in the oxalate field that candida levels increase when oxalates increase. They're now beginning to consider it's a protective measure.

This appears to be the power of effective microorganism mixes like EM-1. They're a wide mix of microorganisms which help re-establish balance in an individual. I've had horrific responses to EM-1 at times. It's due to colonization. As I've continued to make progress the past couple weeks I'm much more tolerant of it.

Ah. Oxalates ARE stored energy. Plants and molds produce them. Yeasts rise in the body in response to increased oxalate levels. The yeasts consume the oxalates. The oxalates induce oxidative damage on the cells. The yeast increase in number to control the oxidative damage to the host.

B1, B3, B6, B9 are intertwined in this dance.
As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler; solitude will not be solitude, poverty will not be poverty, nor weakness weakness.
-Henry David Thoreau

Offline norawnofun

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: January 21, 2021, 06:37:32 am »
Very interesting thoughts. Have you ever thought or experimented with introducing medicinal mushrooms (non Psilocybin) extracts against fungal toxins?

Offline Christine

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: January 25, 2021, 07:16:10 am »

The tinea versicolor I've dealt with on my skin since a young age is a yeast. When younger I viewed it as a sign of yeast overgrowth and went on protocols to specifically control yeast. Lately I've been viewing it as a sign that mold is out of balance and they have risen synergistically. What if that's not the case though and the increase in yeast is the body working to control fungal growth. They are finding correlation in the oxalate field that candida levels increase when oxalates increase. They're now beginning to consider it's a protective measure.

I’ve read through the last few pages of your journal and first of all, what a journey to be working through! Persistant health issues can be so discouraging and enigmatic. It’s inspiring to see your critical thinking process.

I noticed some similarities to my own health journey, especially with the reference to tinea.  My childhood home (where I lived age 0-17) was found to be riddled with mold shortly after I moved out. I stayed home with candida and general fatigue throughout most of my teen years. My sister seemed to have a mold-related ailment that was even worse as she is allergic (and actually prompted her to pursue a career in the alternative health field.)

I had tinea on my skin for a couple of years in my early twenties. Wonder if it was related to the mold exposure. Also, kidney stones a few times (due to high oxalates? I was into juicing spinach and such.) I’m at a bit of a loss for what got rid of my manifestation of tenia. For the last few years that it’s been gone, it has puzzled me that the disappearance didn’t seem to be connected with a diet to control yeast, as I had given up on that during the outbreak. I will note that I had my kidney stone occurrences while I had the tinea on my skin.

So it’s interesting to hear you talk about ideas for how all of this could be connected.

Offline djr_81

• Hakuna Matata
  • Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #329 on: January 26, 2021, 05:08:21 am »
Very interesting thoughts. Have you ever thought or experimented with introducing medicinal mushrooms (non Psilocybin) extracts against fungal toxins?

I have begun to consider it. I've tried pot twice in my life and had very acute anxiety episodes as a result. I am beginning to wonder how much of that was driven by underlying trauma which needed to be worked through (in process) versus a physiological response (many herbs are potent anti-fungals, perhaps if my lungs have mold the marijuana induced a reaction). I actually have some good quality chaga my boss harvested himself last winter in the mountains. It feels like it may be time soon to use some. Everything comes to us for a reason even if it takes a year to get there.

I’ve read through the last few pages of your journal and first of all, what a journey to be working through! Persistant health issues can be so discouraging and enigmatic. It’s inspiring to see your critical thinking process.

I noticed some similarities to my own health journey, especially with the reference to tinea.  My childhood home (where I lived age 0-17) was found to be riddled with mold shortly after I moved out. I stayed home with candida and general fatigue throughout most of my teen years. My sister seemed to have a mold-related ailment that was even worse as she is allergic (and actually prompted her to pursue a career in the alternative health field.)

I had tinea on my skin for a couple of years in my early twenties. Wonder if it was related to the mold exposure. Also, kidney stones a few times (due to high oxalates? I was into juicing spinach and such.) I’m at a bit of a loss for what got rid of my manifestation of tenia. For the last few years that it’s been gone, it has puzzled me that the disappearance didn’t seem to be connected with a diet to control yeast, as I had given up on that during the outbreak. I will note that I had my kidney stone occurrences while I had the tinea on my skin.

So it’s interesting to hear you talk about ideas for how all of this could be connected.

Welcome to the forum Christine. :)
It has been quite the journey. It's been good to have a chronicle to sit down and revisit the experience as well. I really appreciate the forum having that stability.

I am becoming more and more convinced of the synergistic/antagonistic nature of the microbiota in our bodies. Traditional Chinese Medicine and other Eastern practices nailed it long ago. We're just well behind the curve in Western medicine. It's our nature to reduce things down into parts we can understand but then you lose perspective the whole.

I'm actually fleshing the theory out further. I'm pushing it more into the metaphysical but I believe a portion of the population is more energy aware than the rest and that's a big driver in this since not everyone develops these issues.

The vagus nerve connects the gut, heart, and brain (pineal gland?). They correlate to the dan-tiens (lower, middle, upper) or important chakras (root, heart, third eye). These individuals are more prone to digestive issues (lower dan-tien, root chakra) which disrupts to connection with the others via vagus nerve.

When the gut is out of balance the body has trouble getting the nutrients it needs to properly handle metals (metallothionein). This can lead to a number of issues. Heavy metals trapped in the body. Copper dysregulation. Zinc unavailability. Settling of iron in the body. All of these add oxidative stress draining other nutrients further spiraling things down the drain. Chronic illnesses are an outward representation of imbalance in the internal terrain. As one addresses the sub-clinical dysautonomous state the body can begin to rebalance.

The theory I have seen proposed by a mold doctor that molds increase in the body to address metals rings true. The mechanics involving oxalates was my own intuitive leap. I have been frequenting a number of groups the last year and there's been a confluence of all the information into one fairly cohesive theory. I firmly believe things happen for a reason and this is just one more example.

My tinea is reducing. My oxalate dumping is significantly reduced. Mostly just dumping free copper now which is controlled through increasing liver versus muscle meat. Leafy greens and chlorella to bind things up and keep it coming out. I'm consistently pushing what appear to be bilirubin stones about the size of peas in my stools. Greenish stools from the chlorella with rust color balls.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk. :)
« Last Edit: January 26, 2021, 05:14:07 am by djr_81 »
-Henry David Thoreau

Offline djr_81

• Hakuna Matata
  • Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #330 on: February 05, 2021, 07:05:29 am »
Might as well keep up the posts here. I chose a fitting title for the journal.

Last year was a spiritual and psychic awakening. Fucking brutal but it is what it is. I'm still working through everything but it changes you for the better. A lot of people will be experiencing them due to COVID. This cycle is drawing to a close and COVID is convenient to break the psyche. Not that I have to warn against it here but I'd seriously reconsider the vaccination. There will be big changes over the next five to ten years.

Hopefully someone who needs to see this does. The universe (source) has a way of putting messages in front of us when we need them. The best advice is learn to surrender. The ego will fight every step of the way. You need to learn to discern truth from the heart (it functions as it's own "brain") and things become much clearer. I still question what it's all about every day. Is it a dream? Am I dead and this is hell? Is this a game for other beings? At the end of the day it doesn't matter as this is all I've got. I'm using my energy to enact good. I'm working on certifications now to get into the healing fields. I've had a number of people reach out to me on the various Facebook groups I'm a part of looking for guidance. I'm just about healed from all of my issues and it's been through research, intuition, and intention.

Ever onward. I'll be stopping in and checking up semi-regularly. I just don't feel like it's appropriate for me to spend a lot of time discussing my diet as it's a mix of things right now. It's taken some really weird choices at times to continue healing but it's working.
-Henry David Thoreau

Offline political atheist

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: February 07, 2021, 04:33:42 pm »
The morona lierus ONLY exists in the mustard seed brains of the sheeple, uploaded there by the telievision/idiotbox channels, owned and run by a handful of billionaires/trillionaires whit the sole mission of ''informing'' the pests, I mean the sheeple.

The germ theory is a lie, inversion of reality. Contagion is a retarded lie/myth.

The only real viruses that exists and people suffer with are the following: Virtue Signaling Syndrome, Stockholm Syndrome, Cognitive Dissonance, Milgram Experiment Syndrome, Normalcy Bias, Learned Helplessness and Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy

Must read FREE e-book: Virus Mania: How the Medical Industry Continually Invents Epidemics: https://archive.org/details/virus-mania-how-the-medical-industry-continually-invents-epidemics/mode/2up

Must read FREE e-book: BÉCHAMP or PASTEUR? A Lost Chapter in the History of Biology by Ethel Douglas Hume: https://digital.library.yorku.ca/yul-570312/bechamp-or-pasteur-lost-chapter-history-biology#page/44/mode/2up

https://www.mnwelldir.org/docs/history/biographies/Bechamp-or-Pasteur.pdf

Must read e-book: The Contagion Myth by Thomas S. Cowan, Sally Fallon Morell: https://www.skyhorsepublishing.com/9781510764620/the-contagion-myth/

Moronalierus was the obvious end result of a mass population of screen starers who are easily swayed and manipulated with the wind. No real internal moral compass to speak of. Most await buzzwords and trigger phrases from their "leaders" to enact their fake moral superiority in order to gain a sense of meaning. Minds are quickly being degenerated, social media screen starers disconnected from reality with nothing real going on internally cling to political causes and slogans. the virus is their wet dream and meaning making apparatus, reality in its own twisted projection of their mind finally makes sense and they have their "cause of a generation..that they "lived through" and "overcame".

Children needing a nipple to suck on to make them safe from the "boogeyman". dissenters and halfway free thinkers must be destroyed as they are reminders of the empty shell or husk of a
"human" that now operates in the world simply by mechanics- mechanical action after mechanical action all the while running on stress chemicals swearing to God or whoever that they are in the "right", and will save the world. Never once looking inward to wonder if maybe they are being had or might have it totally backwards. Total Indoctrination.

The root of all evil is reproduction. If no more fresh food(children) is brought into this 'heaven' and given over to the beast, the beast would starve to death. Don't bring into this reality more future: communists, satanists, terrorists prancing around in the idiotbox/telievision in suits/ties and white coats and other childish/ridiculous uniforms, torturers, mercenaries, hitmen/hitwomen, bolsheviks, leninists, stalinists, maoists, nazis, marxists, BLMs, antifas etc.etc.(i.e. the ‘nice’ people of society). No, you will not be able to influence your children, the beast is indoctrinating/brainwashing them 24/7/365. Your 5 minutes per day non-sensical useless interaction with them will not counteract the beast's 24/7/365 influence. ;)
Pumping out units, I mean kids, aka bringing innocent beings into this ‘heavenly’ dimension of misery, suffering, struggling, pain and DEATH, WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION/CONSENT, is NOT the solution/remedy/cure for your personal problems/issues such as: boredom, poverty, selfishness, loneliness, low IQ, **megalomania, shallowness, emptiness, vanity, hero complex syndrome, narcissism, virtue signalling syndrome. Please stop being a sadist, masochist and find a more useful/constructive hobby. 😉

Offline djr_81

• Hakuna Matata
  • Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #332 on: February 08, 2021, 10:07:40 pm »
We agree and disagree friend. There is salvation in most. I will agree some are past it. Too deeply rooted in the ego of their personal hell. We must each listen through our heart and mine tells me to light up the fucking sky as a guidepost on others journeys. I refuse to compound the version of reality we are experiencing by adding fear into it.
-Henry David Thoreau

Offline djr_81

• Hakuna Matata
  • Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #333 on: February 08, 2021, 10:21:34 pm »
Political Atheist. It's important to consider another framework. Reading through your choices of words I believe you are on a path to awaken as well. It feels like you may be fighting with your ego for control of your perspective. I do this all the time. It takes work to shift your processing to the heart-mind.

Our bodies are a microcosm of a larger entity. I believe this carries on through perpetuity. The way we are ravaging the planet is representative of the way in which an imbalance of bacteria to fungi imbalances the body to dry/heat. The animals are the bacteria of the planet and fungus are the plants. Fungus in the body functions to sequester toxins in the same capacity that the plants on the planet do. As we deforest & kill off other species we are incurring a figurative staph infection of the planet. The planet needs us as part of a holistic system but if we can't find balance it will do so. COVID is manmade. It's being used against us by forces larger than man to control an imbalance. It's an opportunity to learn or be destroyed.
-Henry David Thoreau

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: February 14, 2021, 10:10:22 pm »
Political Atheist. It's important to consider another framework. Reading through your choices of words I believe you are on a path to awaken as well. It feels like you may be fighting with your ego for control of your perspective. I do this all the time. It takes work to shift your processing to the heart-mind.

Our bodies are a microcosm of a larger entity. I believe this carries on through perpetuity. The way we are ravaging the planet is representative of the way in which an imbalance of bacteria to fungi imbalances the body to dry/heat. The animals are the bacteria of the planet and fungus are the plants. Fungus in the body functions to sequester toxins in the same capacity that the plants on the planet do. As we deforest & kill off other species we are incurring a figurative staph infection of the planet. The planet needs us as part of a holistic system but if we can't find balance it will do so. COVID is manmade. It's being used against us by forces larger than man to control an imbalance. It's an opportunity to learn or be destroyed.

hey, where do I need to sign up/apply to become a paid collaborator/accomplice like yourself? With the sole mission of keeping the hoaxvid1984/scamvid1984/convid1984 alive for as long as possible and encourage the sheeple to get into it, basically to control the sheeple through trauma/fear based mind control while inducing severe: 1. Virtue Signaling Syndrome; 2. Stockholm Syndrome; 3. Cognitive Dissonance; 4. Milgram Experiment Syndrome; 5. Normalcy Bias; 6. Learned Helplessness; 7. Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy… I mean if the money is good, I might join you guys, since the sheeple are incredibly/overwhelmingly stupid and easy to scam/fool/control/hoax…
Pumping out units, I mean kids, aka bringing innocent beings into this ‘heavenly’ dimension of misery, suffering, struggling, pain and DEATH, WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION/CONSENT, is NOT the solution/remedy/cure for your personal problems/issues such as: boredom, poverty, selfishness, loneliness, low IQ, **megalomania, shallowness, emptiness, vanity, hero complex syndrome, narcissism, virtue signalling syndrome. Please stop being a sadist, masochist and find a more useful/constructive hobby. 😉

Offline djr_81

• Hakuna Matata
  • Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #335 on: February 16, 2021, 04:40:18 am »
hey, where do I need to sign up/apply to become a paid collaborator/accomplice like yourself? With the sole mission of keeping the hoaxvid1984/scamvid1984/convid1984 alive for as long as possible and encourage the sheeple to get into it, basically to control the sheeple through trauma/fear based mind control while inducing severe: 1. Virtue Signaling Syndrome; 2. Stockholm Syndrome; 3. Cognitive Dissonance; 4. Milgram Experiment Syndrome; 5. Normalcy Bias; 6. Learned Helplessness; 7. Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy… I mean if the money is good, I might join you guys, since the sheeple are incredibly/overwhelmingly stupid and easy to scam/fool/control/hoax…

I'm not really sure how to respond to you. Yes, fear drives our reality as do other emotions. Compassion is how you overcome it. We ARE out of balance with the rest of this reality though. We grow as a collective if people can stand on their own in harmony. If we continue down the path we are on the cycle repeats again. You can project however you want. I'm living my truth.
-Henry David Thoreau

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: February 16, 2021, 01:27:02 pm »
I'm not really sure how to respond to you. Yes, fear drives our reality as do other emotions. Compassion is how you overcome it. We ARE out of balance with the rest of this reality though. We grow as a collective if people can stand on their own in harmony. If we continue down the path we are on the cycle repeats again. You can project however you want. I'm living my truth.

Are you a female?

Offline djr_81

• Hakuna Matata
  • Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #337 on: February 17, 2021, 06:16:38 am »
Are you a female?

Nope. Male. I would say I'm fairly balanced though so a "touchy feely" male. Some view that as a weakness but I understand it's strengths as it lets me approach issues from both perspectives.
-Henry David Thoreau

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: February 19, 2021, 11:58:42 pm »
Nope. Male. I would say I'm fairly balanced though so a "touchy feely" male. Some view that as a weakness but I understand it's strengths as it lets me approach issues from both perspectives.

Raised by a single mom or a simp/mangina father?
« Last Edit: February 22, 2021, 08:04:04 am by djr_81 »

Offline djr_81

• Hakuna Matata
  • Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #339 on: February 22, 2021, 08:04:19 am »
Neither. Do you have anything useful to add to the discussion or is it purely ad hominem attacks? I'll debate anything legitimate you care to debate but this is pointless.
-Henry David Thoreau

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: February 23, 2021, 01:56:39 am »
Neither. Do you have anything useful to add to the discussion or is it purely ad hominem attacks? I'll debate anything legitimate you care to debate but this is pointless.

So then you are just a victim. the fruit of the social engineers.

Offline djr_81

• Hakuna Matata
  • Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #341 on: July 03, 2021, 04:34:29 am »
Still kicking in whatever reality this happens to be. Sure is an interesting time to be alive.

Just started back up on high fat. Noting a marked improvement in focus and energy. Fasting until lunch is helping that a lot too. I'd been eating a fair percentage of calories by carbs and noticed weight building up (got to 258). Also a flare of the Tinea on my skin. I started taking biotin with my other supplements and that started helping (I think an issue of excess carbs for my body draining thiamine which needs biotin as a co-factor). The biotin is making slow progress getting the tinea and weight back under control. The keto is still in the honeymoon phase so we will see how that goes.

Hitting the gym again too. Considering I was dead on my feet last year and dow not 162ish pounds I bounced back pretty good. Doing roughly 120 pounds per machine on a circuit and maxed the leg press out at 620 pounds. Hoping to get back into regular yoga as well as free weights soon and build up the lean muscle. Between that and the diet change up I figure I'll be in good shape by my birthday the end of next month.
-Henry David Thoreau

Offline smokeyquartz

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: July 04, 2021, 08:45:40 am »
Are you eating mainly raw now? 

Offline djr_81

• Hakuna Matata
  • Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #343 on: July 06, 2021, 09:33:47 pm »
Are you eating mainly raw now? 

At least 50%. Usually 70-80%. Not sure yet if I'll go back 100% or not. I'm appreciating the fact I seem to be handling cooked food a little better than before but I still feel best raw.
-Henry David Thoreau

Offline Buddha

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: December 21, 2021, 05:30:51 pm »
your posts are very long and I can see you've tried many different methods.  I have similar problems with intestines, fungi and allergies, and it all started with switching to keto diet and covid.  Could you please write down which activities have brought you the best results?  did you find any food for these allergic reactions?  Even raw meat is bad for me now :(

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk