Author Topic: Anti-raw paleo guy clip  (Read 14263 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Anti-raw paleo guy clip
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2009, 06:05:53 am »
He seems obsessed with Aajonus, he mentions him in several videos. My guess is, he knows several raw vegans who switched to raw paleo and that pisses him off.

Yes, that was my reading on this when I first checked him on Youtube ages back. A lot of people come to rawpalaeo diets by way of raw vegan/fruitarian diets, myself included.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline invisible

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2009, 10:27:15 am »
So he eats 4000 calories per day and looks like a prisoner of war. Humans can't digest plants as effectively as meat, this is an obvious example.

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2009, 11:52:40 am »
I don't believe it's not being able to digest fruits as well as meat.  It's more of a hormonal upset created every time he eats sugar.   I used to eat his way, and had to struggle to keep weight on, eventually lost the battle as my system fatigued from the sugar assaults.   It will be interesting to follow him.  Doug Graham does better than almost all of his followers, for he does exercise very frequently.  This is what is keeping this guy from failing fast.  my opinion.

Offline invisible

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2009, 12:34:00 pm »
Wow this guy is really something. Making it seem like it's unnatural to eat meat with complete ignorance. I read a comment on his website saying something like 'what toddler would choose to eat raw meat?'. Well just off the top of my head Inuit, American Indians, Australian Aborigines, African tribes and native northern Russians ate raw meat from birth. How many peoples have chose to eat nothing but fruit/vegetables? That's right - none.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk