Author Topic: Black Shadows / Dark Circles / Eye Bagginess / Loss of skin tone under eyes  (Read 43117 times)

Offline Endless

• Forager
    • View Profile
Re: Black Shadows / Dark Circles / Eye Bagginess / Loss of skin tone under eyes
« Reply #50 on: November 05, 2012, 01:59:39 pm »
In addition to sleeping in darkness, consider limiting your exposure to artficial light after dark. I'm working with this now to try and optimize my hormone levels. 4 hours of darkness is required for the brain to produce the prolactin surge that precipitates all sorts of other important hormonal cyles....

Offline claire87john

• Forager
    • View Profile
Try these remedies i hope it will help you...
 Grate raw potato, squeeze the juice and apply the juice under your eyes for 10 minutes. Alternatively, you can also place thin slices of potato on your eyes (with them closed) every night before you retire. This is one of the most popular and time-tested home remedies for dark circles.

- Include a lot of green leafy veggies in your diet. Also include food rich in Vitamin A and E.

- Indulge in some kind of exercise like walking, jogging. Yoga, especially pranayama is known to improve skin health.

- Take two thin slices of cucumber and place them on your eyes. This removes the puffiness and cools the eyes - Dip cotton in rose water and place them on your eyes.

- Reduce salt intake in your food. Excess salt encourages fluid retention and leads to puffy eyes.

- The area under your eyes has very sensitive skin, so never use chemical bleach.

- You can also place used tea bag (cold) on your eyes which helps lessen the darkness.

« Last Edit: May 06, 2013, 11:45:22 pm by cherimoya_kid »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk