Author Topic: Primal Diet Friends Chat Now  (Read 11619 times)

Offline PrimalLadyRosy

• Trapper
    • View Profile
    • Primal Diet Friends
Primal Diet Friends Chat Now
« on: November 26, 2009, 08:47:45 am »
http://www.primaldietfriends.chatango.com

I will be on for another hour and fifteen minutes tonight, and then about every ten days for two and a half to three hours.
I am the creator of the primal diet friends social networking site, thanks to Jim and Barbara Ellingson's suggestion.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Primal Diet Friends Chat Now
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2009, 05:36:41 pm »
You should advertise this on the primal diet yahoo group, among others. To join the primal diet yahoo group, you have to send an -email to Jon C Fox at fox@hilarion.com asking to join and saying you're on the primal diet and have read av's 2 books.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline PrimalLadyRosy

• Trapper
    • View Profile
    • Primal Diet Friends
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2009, 11:40:17 pm »
    Thank you Tyler.  How many members are over there?  This chatango chat enabler is usable all month.  There is no code word to enter to get on to it.  You just make an ID and a password, and you can start.  I invite any primal dieters to use it at will any time.  I may look into John Fox's group, but don't let that hold you or anyone back.  If you are a member there and want to post the link, be my guest at doing so.       
I am the creator of the primal diet friends social networking site, thanks to Jim and Barbara Ellingson's suggestion.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2009, 06:02:42 am »
The primal diet yahoo group has 400+ members there, which is why it's a good idea to recruit from there.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline PrimalLadyRosy

• Trapper
    • View Profile
    • Primal Diet Friends
Read if you are a Primal Dieter
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2009, 09:03:06 am »
Add me on skype with the same screen that I use here.  We're having a chat in thirteen hours.  Topic is flexible.

And thank you Tyler.

Offline PrimalLadyRosy

• Trapper
    • View Profile
    • Primal Diet Friends
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2009, 07:21:28 am »
  Hi everyone, I hope you are having happy holidays!

I'm online on Skype for the next three hours, and primaldietfriends.chatango.com  I let people on my primal diet site know I'd be available for chat now.  There have not been RSVPs to this chat for today, so it's whoever shows up.  In two and a half to three hours I will sign off.

:) 

Offline PrimalLadyRosy

• Trapper
    • View Profile
    • Primal Diet Friends
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2010, 01:38:24 pm »
Happy new year all!

Next chat in eight and a half hours.

Offline PrimalLadyRosy

• Trapper
    • View Profile
    • Primal Diet Friends
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2010, 09:36:45 pm »
I'll be available for chat in 25 minutes for up to three hours.

Offline PrimalLadyRosy

• Trapper
    • View Profile
    • Primal Diet Friends
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2010, 01:59:44 am »
    I will be in http://primaldietfriends.chatango.com for next three hours.

Offline PrimalLadyRosy

• Trapper
    • View Profile
    • Primal Diet Friends
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2010, 10:10:37 pm »
Chat, same places.   

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2010, 05:11:05 am »
Is there any schedule for the chats? I get your messages on the forum that Jim introduced me to but I have trouble replying with that site sometimes.
Cheers
Al

Offline PrimalLadyRosy

• Trapper
    • View Profile
    • Primal Diet Friends
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2010, 04:42:49 am »
Is there any schedule for the chats? I get your messages on the forum that Jim introduced me to but I have trouble replying with that site sometimes.

I'm so happy to be hearing your voice right now on chat now, Al!

Great hearing Jim online right now too.

I'll be in chat for another half hour.

Offline PrimalLadyRosy

• Trapper
    • View Profile
    • Primal Diet Friends
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2010, 06:48:19 pm »
Thank you everyone who participated in this weekend's chat!

I have trouble replying with that site sometimes.

Has that problem been resolved for you to your satisfaction, Raw-Al?

PS Message to applicants to primal diet site, legal minors and non-english speakers in particular-  If you reply on the application "dunno" When it is asked if you are of legal age, I will not accept your application filled out as such.  I will write to you with my email address.  If you do not change anything, you will not be accepted.

Offline PrimalLadyRosy

• Trapper
    • View Profile
    • Primal Diet Friends
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2010, 05:44:09 pm »
New application bar on the bottom of the primaldietfriends.com site.  It's by Skysa.  Within it, to the left, there's a function called Chat Room.  It seems to be private in that you should have to be a member to use it.  Appears you don't have to be signed into the site though to use it.  It should be available at all times, as long as there are other people wanting to chat.

Also on the Skysa bar all the way to the left, there is a Translate function.  It can translate the page into approximately a dozen languages, your choice of which.  Important is that it works when you are applying to be a member.  The first part if you are not a ning member it just asks for basics in English, like your email address.  Then the second part of the application has twelve questions.  The translate function works fully on the application, so I can approve people now; because they will know what they are filling out.  I only wish I could write this in all your languages so that you can read this.  No application need be filled out is your diet is all salad.  The site is based on aajonus v's books and his potlucks.

The primaldietfriends.chatango.com is always available to the public.  You can drop me a line on my chat page anytime too, and we'll chat if I'm there PrimalLadyRosy.chatango.com . The music player/interview player on the left column is public and may be copied and you may post it elsewhere.

« Last Edit: April 28, 2010, 05:50:15 pm by PrimalLadyRosy »

Offline PrimalLadyRosy

• Trapper
    • View Profile
    • Primal Diet Friends
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2012, 01:58:36 am »
Chat starts in a few minutes.

Offline PrimalLadyRosy

• Trapper
    • View Profile
    • Primal Diet Friends
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2012, 12:50:46 am »
Primaldietfriends group http://www.Skype.com chat is opening in one hour and ten minutes, and will be open the rest of the afternoon today.

Offline PrimalLadyRosy

• Trapper
    • View Profile
    • Primal Diet Friends
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2012, 05:07:24 am »
Next one starts in twenty-four hours.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk