Author Topic: HUMAN BODY DOESN'T NEED CHLOROPHYLL?  (Read 10927 times)

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
HUMAN BODY DOESN'T NEED CHLOROPHYLL?
« on: December 01, 2009, 03:57:34 am »
 l)can you describe this that why we don't need chlorophyll to maintain good health?
bugs or country chickens

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
Re: HUMAN BODY DOESN'T NEED CHLOROPHYLL?
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2009, 05:47:01 am »
    Doesn't chlorophyll get promoted as killing bacteria and reducing odor from garlic, radishes and the like?  I like bacteria, and I do terrible with vegetable derived sulfur based amino acids.  I just go without garlic and onions and such, how could there be a need for chlorophyll?  Sure a few mint leaves here or there or some other vegetable can be nice, but I don't find as much need for chlorophyll as is promoted by people who want to subsist on greens. 
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline Megan Megatoast

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2009, 01:15:44 pm »
I'm pretty sure that the reason we don't need chlorophyhll is cause we aren't plants. Chlorophyll is used by plants to absorb sunlight so that the can make sugars. There is no benbenefit for humans to be consuming chlorophyll that I know of.

If anyone knows otherwise, please share.  :)

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2009, 02:35:16 pm »
    Cows, goats and deer need to eat greens of some sort or another.  Some people live healthfully without it.  Bovines don't.  People probably don't need it.  Why do you ask?  Are you giving it up?  Green is a bitter color.  This color is used as a medicine for off balance people.  If you're balanced, you won't be attracted to bitter metalic tastes like that.  Dontcha think? 
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline roony

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2010, 02:10:22 am »
Chlorophyll is actually very close to human blood, you could use it as a transfusion its that pure, if your blood pressure is low, or anaemic it could come in handy, it also helps clean your blood, & maintain your blood supply, replacing it if it ever gets low ...

Offline Raw Kyle

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2010, 07:00:00 am »
Chlorophyll is actually very close to human blood, you could use it as a transfusion its that pure, if your blood pressure is low, or anaemic it could come in handy, it also helps clean your blood, & maintain your blood supply, replacing it if it ever gets low ...

Have you or anyone you know ever done that?

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2010, 07:11:37 am »
Chlorophyll is actually very close to human blood, you could use it as a transfusion its that pure ... maintain your blood supply, replacing it if it ever gets low ...

Which chlorophyll?  From a laboratory?  Parsley juice?  Wheat-grass juice?

I have cut my finger before, and tasted my blood.  I have tasted a chicken's blood.  I have tasted many kinds of green juices.  My taste-buds tell me chlorophyll has lots more magnesium and copper, and much less blood flavor, if you could ever call it blood flavor. 

Chloropyll/Cloro/chlorine from a plant.  I think it's just for killing bacteria.  If I'm not eating cooked animal foods, I can barely use any chlorophyll.

Offline roony

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2010, 07:41:53 am »
Chlorophyll from raw algae, just drink it, dont need to inject it lol

It also works with dried algae powders, like spirulina or chlorella, i used to drink tons of the stuff, as did another client, & it confused the hell out of doctors everytime we went for a check up, they couldnt figure out why we had so much extra blood lol ...

I've used it before with accident patients, get them to drink tons of the stuff & theyll easily replace lost blood, allowing them to recover faster.

I wouldnt recommend drinking it unless you're supplementing with heavy fats or high amounts of nutrition, as its also a detoxifier, ie not a very good one

High amounts of raw kidneys & other organs will achieve the same thing

Always nice to have a plant alternative for newbie patients lol

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2010, 08:30:56 am »
there are a ton of delicious wild plants that are heavily green, have a lot of minerals and a good coating of bacteria/yeast like amaranth and lambs quarter, i know these were probably just munched on while hunting or traveling, they supply a good feeling of energy
ive often thought the chlorophyll helps your system absorb sun or turn it into energy, much as it does in plants, who knows.....
« Last Edit: January 20, 2010, 11:04:04 am by jessica »

Offline roony

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2010, 10:24:17 am »
Well, we do absorb & convert sunlight in the same way plants do ... in fact i remember reading humans do have substances similar to chlorophyll to convert sunlight into energy

If we couldnt convert sunlight, we couldnt absorb vitamin d from the sun

In the "Secret life of Plants" it referred to plants as animals, i've always thought of plants as being animals working on a different time spatially, that is plants arent really biological creatures, but spatial creatures, that is they exist in a different time stream from us, but that time stream is observable

If you slowed down humans or an animal by a few million years, you'd look like a plant, or some ooze or even a rock, it all depends at which spatial point you look at, or how fast you're speeding up time

Plants are animals who basically move really really slow lol, i think its this temporal or spatial difference, that is a plants perception of time & rate it moves, which ultimately effects the way it interacts & exists ecologically, as it intersects with our faster perception of time, which in turn creates a faster ecological cycle, making the two incompatible

Which is why we're so displaced from directly interacting with plants, a plants perception of time effects the physics of a plants existence & make up, altering the way it reacts with local physics

A huge number of factors determine a sentients makeup, not just the environment, their perception of time, mass gravity, how fast they move through time etc.,

If you sped up humans fast enough you'd probably look like a gas, or even a star or a planet or a sun lol

I've always felt that objects arent really inanimate, but animals living ecologically, travelling in different states of time spatially, depending on the complexity of the dimensions they originate in

Living & eating ecologically correct, is basically husbandry on scales we dont yet understand, fermenting foods & creating high meat, we still dont understand how intelligent our environment really is ...

Viktor Schauberger springs to mind lol

Unfortunately our concious views & filters only a single time frame at a time, even though in our reality objects move readily at different speeds in time

This is basically my view & not to be taken as fact lol

In all my years of research, ive found applying complex imagination is always far closer to reality then we realise ...

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2010, 11:11:15 am »
truely insightful, i think if you consider that anything could be a micro/macrocosm of or for something else you get to thinking along these lines, how our cells are a universe and how our universe is a particle, and then coupled with speeds and timeframe

often in the forest we refer to slow movement as being on "tree- time"

Offline Ioanna

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2010, 12:12:41 pm »

chlorophyll absolutely cannot be used for a blood transfusion!  heme and chlorophyl, though structurally similar and in functional parallel,  are NOT interchangeable.

Offline roony

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2010, 12:32:49 pm »
hmm I've read you can, i'll have to check my notes ... from what i remember it was sea water & cholorophyll

truely insightful, i think if you consider that anything could be a micro/macrocosm of or for something else you get to thinking along these lines, how our cells are a universe and how our universe is a particle, and then coupled with speeds and timeframe

often in the forest we refer to slow movement as being on "tree- time"

lol i've experimented with plenty of things in my time, & im not referring to drugs lol, i've actually managed to slow down time fast enough to give me an almost infinite amount of time, basically i speed up my perception of time so a minute feels like an hour & an hour feels like a week

It's quite easy to do, you just insert a large number of variables into a second or a minute, & your perception of time slows down

We distort & slow down our perception of time all the time, ie chefs on tv, who cook & plate hundreds of different ingredients in the 10 seconds count, or sprinters getting that last burst of speed as they win, or handling piles of work before a deadline

If you insert a large number of variables into a second or a minute, all the time, the whole world seems to move in slow motion, I usually use vlc or media player to speed up to 2x or 3x the original speed, all the lectures & docs i download, i rarely watch regular tele ...

Contrasting perceptions are a great way to alter the reality around you

You can also create reality based catch 22's, basically patterned forms of perceptions

Logistics or algorithms applied to our perception of reality

For example, emotions are catch 22's, as are idea's & beliefs

A catch 22 is basically regardless of what you do you end up on the same route, a bit like walking down a road & you end up in the same place regardless of any of the routes taken

Basically a do if you dont, or a do if you do situation

A fractionated, fractal

Hitting a nail, creates a catch 22 of pain, the pain might be biological, but the emotion could be anger or annoyance, or even happy, when you realise what you're feeling is simply a pattern, you can create a new catch 22, to change your perception of pain to something more useful then reminding not to hit your thumb, ie a reminder for a meeting, or remind you to slow down your perception of time so you hit the nail without smacking yourself

The efficacy or effectiveness of concentration is relative to the number of variables you insert into your concentration, the more you accomplish the better your rate of perception

Which is why so many business men, run 10 or 20 different businesses before theyre truly successful, theyve sped up their perception of time so fast, because of the amount of decisions & choices they have to make every day, the whole world moves in slow motion, they can create crucial decisions in an infinite amount of time

Your perception of your environment & how well you control your perception to percieve it, is just as important as to how expertly you interact & ingest your environment
« Last Edit: January 20, 2010, 12:39:56 pm by roony »

Offline roony

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2010, 01:05:43 pm »
chlorophyll absolutely cannot be used for a blood transfusion!  heme and chlorophyl, though structurally similar and in functional parallel,  are NOT interchangeable.

I havent heard of anyone using it, or tested it, but ive read it could be used as a transfusion, but transfusing it is a bit pointless & wasnt the point of my post, its effective for replacing lost blood from injury or accidents, or maintaining a persons blood supply in anaemic conditions, easily if ingested

I'd be happy to track down something more definitive, but its a bit pointless, as raw liver & organs are far superior

"The Chlorophyll in plants and the Hemoglobin of our blood are nearly identical. The center of the chlorophyll molecule is Magnesium, whereas the center of the Hemoglobin is Iron. Chlorophyll-rich foods build your blood! [Green juice with Young Coconut Water (which is identical to blood plasma) is equivalent to a blood transfusion.]"

"Fresh raw green leafy vegetables contain high doses of chlorophyll, easily digestible proteins, enzymes and a wide range of vitamins and minerals. These particular vegetables act as mini-transfusions for the blood, a health tonic for the brain and immune system and a cleanser of the kidneys. Try any of the following: rocket, spinach, dandelion greens, kale, watercress, parsley, lettuce, endive, chicory, broccoli sprouts and mustard sprouts."

"a Rhesus (Rh) antigen, a protein found on the membranes of human red blood cells. Yet, despite the Rh protein's importance in blood transfusion and the problems it can cause between Rh negative mothers and their Rh positive fetuses, its biological role has remained largely unresolved since its discovery 65 years ago

"This finding has implications for understanding how humans breathe, how we control the acidity of various fluids in our bodies, and how our kidneys function, all of which rely upon movement of CO2 across cell membranes," says Kustu. The researchers came to their conclusions by studying a humble green alga, Chlamydomonas reinhardtii, one of the few microorganisms known to have Rh. What do Rh proteins in green algae have to do with Rh proteins in humans? "It turns out that if you know the biochemical function of a protein, you know it," said Kustu. "A protein's biochemical function does not change from organism to organism."

Dr Richard Schulze, the great herbalist and natural healer, for example, has included the following superfoods in his Superfood Plus blend. He describes them as “nature’s blood transfusion”.

# Beetroot – excellent blood builder # Spinach Leaf – excellent blood builder
# Blue-Green Algae # Chlorella (Broken-Cell) Algae – said to have almost 40 times the amount of protein found in soybeans, and contains a wide variety of vitamins, minerals, trace elements, amino acids, essential fatty acids, carotenoids and other nutrients
# Spirulina – high in protein, and one of the best sources of beta-carotene known
# Alfafa Grass – very rich in vitamins and minerals
# Barley Grass – very rich in vitamins and minerals, and said to contain all the nutrients needed by Man
# Wheat Grass – very rich in vitamins, minerals and chlorophyll
« Last Edit: January 20, 2010, 01:14:10 pm by roony »

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2010, 01:23:08 pm »
"Fresh raw green leafy vegetables contain high doses of chlorophyll, easily digestible proteins, enzymes and a wide range of vitamins and minerals. These particular vegetables act as mini-transfusions for the blood, a health tonic for the brain and immune system and a cleanser of the kidneys. Try any of the following: rocket, spinach, dandelion greens, kale, watercress, parsley, lettuce, endive, chicory, broccoli sprouts and mustard sprouts."

... said Kustu. "A protein's biochemical function does not change from organism to organism."

Dr Richard Schulze, the great herbalist and natural healer, for example, has included the following superfoods in his Superfood Plus blend. He describes them as “nature’s blood transfusion”.

# Beetroot – excellent blood builder # Spinach Leaf – excellent blood builder
# Blue-Green Algae # Chlorella (Broken-Cell) Algae – said to have almost 40 times the amount of protein found in soybeans, and contains a wide variety of vitamins, minerals, trace elements, amino acids, essential fatty acids, carotenoids and other nutrients
# Spirulina – high in protein, and one of the best sources of beta-carotene known
# Alfafa Grass – very rich in vitamins and minerals
# Barley Grass – very rich in vitamins and minerals, and said to contain all the nutrients needed by Man
# Wheat Grass – very rich in vitamins, minerals and chlorophyll

My body has such a hard time processing any of those things, it just can't.  I need food rather than a super food + blend. 

Offline roony

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2010, 01:34:12 pm »
    My body has such a hard time processing any of those things, it just can't.  I need food rather than a super food + blend. 

Yes definitely, liver & organs are superior to building loss of blood or anemia.

I know people on raw diets, still take algae etc., superfoods

I stopped, as i dont need them.

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2010, 01:41:37 pm »
i see it did the same thing to my toddler. i was giving him expensive sea greens, one tea spoon wheatgrass juice and bunch of other chlorophyll, he was very anemic for his full one and half years. when i started giving him raw animal organs like liver, after that it takes him only two days to correct his blood. that's the time i didn't know about paleo diet. i just didn't have any choice, 'cause the social workers would take away my son, if the blood report was bad.  my entire family used to drink chlorophyll and none of them got benefit from it (including me). the only benefit i can count is the calcium.
bugs or country chickens

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk