Author Topic: I'm Getting Hlf of grass fed Organic BEEFand looking for a partner to share  (Read 2681 times)

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
  :)
Hi all, I live in New Jersey close to Jersey City. if any one interested to share with me the freshly killed cow, please contact with me as soon as possible. this cow is strictly raise on grass and i'm going to Connecticut to have the meat. i'm receiving half of the cow which is too much for me. so you can buy from me half or any amount you desire. thanks.
bugs or country chickens

Offline DeadRamones

• Bear Hunter
  • My boy eating!
    • View Profile
    • Acumen Athletics
Hi. I live in Secaucus Nj. Can you email me with price.

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
thanks a lot for responding. i've not heard the price yet. guessing, they will call me after the holidays. half of the beef is a lot for me. so we can share this. i'll let you know as soon as i hear from them. thanks again.
bugs or country chickens

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
hi,  i've received a letter from them yesterday. i've requested from them the meat have to be fresh. i'm waiting for the answers. they didn't give me the price of the butcher (they said i've pay extra for that). they inform me that The cow will likely weigh about 350 lbs. so my half would be 175. The farmer is charging 8.25 per pound which is about $1443. If i need to i can share the cost and the meat with others. please, let me know. thanks.
bugs or country chickens

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk