Author Topic: How many hours do you sleep at night?  (Read 3288 times)

Offline redfulcrum

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
How many hours do you sleep at night?
« on: January 04, 2010, 03:57:16 pm »
I find that 8 hours a night is not the norm on ZC.  Does anyone else agree with me on that? 
Opening Pandora's boxes, one box at a time.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
Re: How many hours do you sleep at night?
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2010, 05:59:35 pm »
    What are your norms?  You mean you were sleeping a "normal" eight hours before you started RPD and now with you practicing RPD your sleep is not at night or you mean it is less or more hours?

RAF help to regulate my sleep 100%, especially raw meat.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline redfulcrum

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2010, 01:19:53 am »
I was just using 8 hours as the standard because of society deemed it so, you know doctors and stuff.  5 seems to be the average for me.  I remember when I was in the navy, getting about 8 hours a day, I was always walking around like a zombie because of my poor diet back then. 
Opening Pandora's boxes, one box at a time.

Offline Hannibal

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2010, 02:02:16 am »
7-8 hours, usually
Do you blame vultures for the carcass they eat?
Livin' off the raw grass fat of the land

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2010, 02:08:10 am »
    Eating cooked paleo I couldn't fall asleep, and often I slept short, and sometimes I didn't want to wake up the crack of dawn and wake up in pain.  I never napped.  Eating vegan I fell asleep easier, for a long time slept about five hours, also did not nap (unless you count falling asleep when I returned from work until work the next day), but eventually just couldn't wake up when I wasn't in pain all over my body 7/8 of the day.  Eating raw omni, I fall asleep easier and dream more (but I always dreamed) and wake up fine.  Eating raw omni minus dairy I sleep a little shorter, dream less and wake up more refreshed.  I like the last two for different reasons.  I don't want to tolerate the first two.  Those two make no logical sense for myself or how I can be for any around me or the world AFAICS.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk