Author Topic: Question's  (Read 3448 times)

Offline vertigochris81

• Forager
    • View Profile
Question's
« on: January 15, 2010, 04:57:07 pm »
Hi,

my Name is chris i'am a 28 year old german who lives in Dubai.

I started since 2 Days with the Paleo Diet. Iam doing this Diet(lifestyle change)because my skin is not really proper, i would like to find out if this paleo diet is the right thing for me.

I did a lot of research but still i am a bit confused....

Will be great if somebody can help me out!

1. Can i use whey Protein since i do Muay Thai Boxing and regular gym work?(otherwise i need a another great Protein resource)

2. Eggs...should i just i eat them raw or ist it ok to boil, sramble them? I f i use raw eggs for my smoothie in the morning, what i should use?The egg yolk or egg white ?Or both?

3. Meat, Fish, Chicken,  eating it raw is a bit though, still aloud to prepare them in a ofen?Or cook them with oilve oil?

Thanks for your support&and sorry if i repeat some questions, but i couldn't find any answers...

Cheers

chris

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Question's
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2010, 05:11:29 pm »
What's wrong with your skin?

I used to have eczema.  http://www.eczemacure.info
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2010, 05:51:04 pm »
We on this board follow a raw, paleolithic diet so cooking is not OK at all.  Most of us eat this raw-meat diet and raw veg/fruit diet because of wanting to remove the health problems they got on a cooked diet. Also,wir sind wie die Instinktos nur wir essen viel mehr rohes fleisch.

Check the child board threads on the general discussions forum re where to buy food what raw food to buy etc.

As to your questions:- 1) whey protein is a waste of time, being a highly processed food. Plenty of rawpalaeos work out in the gym and just rely on raw meat for their protein(as Arnold Schwarzenegger pointed out in his autobiography, the protein in cooked meat is less bioavailable than the protein in raw meat, so with the latter you don't need extra supplements, IMO).

2) re eggs:- Like everything else, eat them raw, not cooked. There is some controversy over eating raw egg-white so I would suggest just eating the raw egg-yolk if you have any concerns.

3) re meat fish/chicken:- All meat should be raw and 100% grassfed, fish should be widcaught not farmed. Chicken should be avoided unless you're absolutely sure it's pastured/grassfed chicken. Almost all chickens nowadays are fed on diets consisting almost entirely of grain which is unhealthy.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline vertigochris81

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2010, 10:17:17 pm »
Hi,

just back from sport, my first session under the RPD. Had major headaches between the sets...Body adjust i guess(or something missing?).

1.@goodsamaritan

I Have a bit Acne(hell of blackheads) combined with eczema(super dry skin).....sh....happens, thats life. First Time that i visit a derma Doc and he put me on Accutane, which results after 4 days in paranoia,hehe, really crazy that stuff. I though their should be another solution, than i found this Diet. I always thought that inside my body something is wrong balanced..... lets see the next 30 days whats going on, i cut foodwise everything out....

2. @ Taylor

Thanks, great feedback, ein bisschen Deutsch :-)

I will surf now in child forum.....:-)

cheers

chris

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2010, 11:49:56 pm »
Virtually everybody experiences some nasty transition/adjusting from cooked-food to raw food.Even when I transitioned from raw vegan to rawpalaeo, I had c.2-3 days of excessive green diarrhea where I would be forced to visit the toilet/bathroom every 15 or 30 minutes to get it out. After that, I had c.2-3 days every 2-4 months for the first 2-3 years in which I had some temporary mild  detox, with episodes of detox decreasing in severity/frequency and duration as time went on. After that first 3 years, though, I experienced no more detox unless I consumed any  cooked foods(without "high-meat"), of course.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

William

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2010, 01:14:06 am »
Raw protein is essential, sure, but fat rules - if we do not eat carbohydrates, we must eat fat.

Offline majormark

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2010, 06:09:21 am »

2. Eggs...should i just i eat them raw or ist it ok to boil, sramble them? I f i use raw eggs for my smoothie in the morning, what i should use?The egg yolk or egg white ?Or both?

For eggs I suggest you first try to eat them whole. If you experience any problems just stick with only the yolk.

I was eating only the yolk because of the avidin, but recently I tried whole eggs and it does not seem to be a problem.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk