Author Topic: Batman diet  (Read 11054 times)

Offline aunaturale

• Trapper
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
Batman diet
« on: January 19, 2010, 12:57:46 pm »
I would pay to find out what Diet created this beast!!!!!!!!

From this:

To this:
"The more I learn what is a man, the more I want to be an animal."

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Batman diet
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2010, 05:36:14 pm »
Any discussion of non-rpd diets should be done in the hot topics forum. I'll move it there now.

As regards diet, for all we know he may have used steroids.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline SkinnyDevil

• Chief
  • "...embrace your fear..."
    • View Profile
    • Skinny Devil Music Lab
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2010, 10:40:12 pm »
Christain Bale, in addition to being an asshole, is a vegetarian. He is also very obsessive in his training.

He dropped a huge amount of weight for "The Mechanic" by eating apples & drinking coffee. To build up for "Batman" (he did it in 6 months, if memory serves), he worked out like a madman and ate high-protein & high calories every 3 hours. Depending on who you believe, he was taking in from 2500 to 5000+ calories a day.

Steroids are not required for the kind of body he produced. I watched a friend - following a long illness & hospitalization - put on about a pound of lean muscle per day for over a month, going from 130 pounds back up to 185 in 6-8 weeks. All he did was eat, lift weights, and sleep.

By contrast, Bale went from 130 to 210 in about 4 months, then had to trim down to 190-ish. Amazing, yes. But very do-able if you're motivated and have the time, gear, & know-how.

HEAVY resistance work, proper diet, and rest. Bulking is easier for some than others, but anyone can do it.
-
--
David M. McLean
Skinny Devil Music Lab
http://www.skinnydevil.com

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2010, 01:31:16 am »
    I gained seven pounds of what appeared in every way to be muscle and strength in seven days when I started rejuvelac with Dr Ann, and I never slept more than 8 hrs per 24 hr cycle, and that week I worked only half the week (which actually wasn't less nor more than I had been working at that point).  Completely change your environment, and lots of things might change.  I didn't gain any after that, but I kept what I gained for near to a year after I quit the program.  It could have been just the live active bacteria in rejuvelac that got me to gain that good weight.  I had been wanting to gain for a long time, but raw nut butters or any other vegetarian protein that I had tried would at it's most benign take a pound off me.  It wasn't worth as much as I thought then, as I feel, see and smell now the great differences with eating more species appropriate RVAF diet.  Has Christian Bale experience with raw foods at all? 

a vegetarian. He is also very obsessive in his training.

Steroids are not required for the kind of body he produced. I watched a friend - following a long illness & hospitalization - put on about a pound of lean muscle per day for over a month, going from 130 pounds back up to 185 in 6-8 weeks. All he did was eat, lift weights, and sleep.

By contrast, Bale went from 130 to 210 in about 4 months, then had to trim down to 190-ish. Amazing, yes. But very do-able if you're motivated and have the time, gear, & know-how.

HEAVY resistance work, proper diet, and rest. Bulking is easier for some than others, but anyone can do it.

"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline aunaturale

• Trapper
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2010, 01:51:21 am »
    I gained seven pounds of what appeared in every way to be muscle and strength in seven days when I started rejuvelac with Dr Ann, and I never slept more than 8 hrs per 24 hr cycle, and that week I worked only half the week (which actually wasn't less nor more than I had been working at that point).  Completely change your environment, and lots of things might change.

Rejuvelac? RawZi i think you gave me an answer on how to overcome
my pylori infection

Do you have a simple recipe for Rejuvelac you can recommend?
Like I said, Id pay to find out what he was on  ;)
"The more I learn what is a man, the more I want to be an animal."

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2010, 02:13:42 am »
Steroids are not required for the kind of body he produced.

But very do-able if you're motivated and have the time, gear, & know-how.
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline SkinnyDevil

• Chief
    • View Profile
    • Skinny Devil Music Lab
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2010, 10:45:46 pm »
Rawzi - I have no idea if Bale knows anything about raw foods.

Miles - By "gear" I mean the proper training equipment. It requires serious resistance throughout the range of motion to beef up.

But steroids? Hardly. Look at Bale and then look at this:

Or this:

-
--
David M. McLean
Skinny Devil Music Lab

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2010, 10:54:29 pm »
Yeah I was just messing =/
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline SkinnyDevil

• Chief
    • View Profile
    • Skinny Devil Music Lab
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2010, 11:38:32 pm »
Yeah I was just messing =/

Ahh - my mistake. In that case, look at this:

or better yet:

-
--
David M. McLean
Skinny Devil Music Lab

Offline Raw Kyle

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2010, 07:16:08 am »
Are those last two pics untampered with? As in, real? Is that the effects of that oil stuff you inject into your muscles? I forget the name of it.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2010, 06:33:29 pm »
I think part of the reason for that high level of definition is the dehydration that competitors frequently undergo just before a competition _ i read about it in an interview with the 2nd-ranking bodybuilder in the world. The skin looks hideous.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline SkinnyDevil

• Chief
    • View Profile
    • Skinny Devil Music Lab
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2010, 09:41:46 pm »
Are those last two pics untampered with? As in, real? Is that the effects of that oil stuff you inject into your muscles? I forget the name of it.

I assume BOTH pictures are tampered with. Heavily photo-shopped.
-
--
David M. McLean
Skinny Devil Music Lab

Offline roony

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2010, 11:32:41 am »
The last pic is probably shopped, but his biceps are real

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk