Author Topic: Women Attracted to the Scent of Butter ...  (Read 4897 times)

Offline roony

• Shaman
    • View Profile
Women Attracted to the Scent of Butter ...
« on: January 19, 2010, 09:53:08 pm »
I've recently started using butter, i also replaced soap with charcoal, my face feels incredible for hours, like a clay mask but lasts for hours ...

The butter seems to be attracting a lot of women for some reason tho, im guessing its the smell?? hormones or something its giving off?, i might have to up the amount of butter i use on my face ... lol   :o

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Women Attracted to the Scent of Butter ...
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2010, 09:59:13 pm »
haha weird, i can only imagine if this gets to the marketing department at axe they will invent some new kind of chick magnet butter spray
could serve multiple purposes tho?
how do you use charcoal for soap?

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2010, 01:16:40 am »
    For me, eating raw cultured grass grazed butter combined in a meal of raw free range chicken attracts even more people.  I'm guess maybe my body chemistry goes especially well with that.  They have no idea.  They know they're smelling something, but they think it's a very expensive perfume. 

I should shut up, since I've seen the movie Perfume.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline roony

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2010, 01:30:11 am »
haha weird, i can only imagine if this gets to the marketing department at axe they will invent some new kind of chick magnet butter spray
could serve multiple purposes tho?
how do you use charcoal for soap?

I'm a huge believer in using sediments like soil, clay, dirt , i used to use a mixture of raw oats & herbs scrub from neals yard, in place of soap, in the shower, & a replacement for shaving oils.

I've found its basically impossible to find totally natural soap, as they all use lye & another chemical, basically fat heated to a ridiculously high level, soap is basically high levels of rancid chemical fat

I'm finding incredible results with charcoal in place of the raw oats & herbs, my skin feels incredibly fresh & clean for hours, alot like a claymask, but the freshness lasts for hours ...

From what i understand, charcoal is an ascorbent, that is it uses electrostatic to bind to radical oxidants & pollutants & poisons, which makes its superior to clay, as theyre absorbants, they basically indiscriminantly absorb materials in their path, making charcoal far superior to a clay pack, as all nutrients in a persons face are left intact,

I use activated charcoal, a 1kg is cheap, & lasts for months even if you use it in place of soap as a shower.

For a face, i use a splash of water, then dip a finger, a tips worth on each cheek, a light layer, or a thick black depending on how clean you want it, use a splash of water to wash any debris or liquids, toxins the charcoal may have cleaned out your skin thoroughly, then a towel to wipe the remaining charcoal off.

I then apply some butter, i think cream'll work better, not enough cream to try atm, the butter holds the remaining invisible charcoal on your face, while nourishing your skin, and replacing moisture

The same applies if you want to replace your shower or bath, the charcoal is very easy to clean using a shower or a bath.

The amazing thing is, no more gunk, & horrible toxic dirt residues trapped in the fat lye with soap!!! you just get out of the bath, use the shower head for a couple of seconds & you get a squeaky clean bath, you avoid washing your bathtub with horrible detergents!!! All cleaned naturally thnx to the natural charcoal!!!

I've found on the face, unlike a claymask the time left on your skin doesnt matter, the charcoal works so fast, & feels just as good if you wash it off in 3 seconds as you would 2 or 3 minutes!

I also use it as a toothpaste, butter & charcoal to brush my teeth with, it works amazing with a dental blotter tooth brush & oil pulling, im waiting for some bone marrow & suet, & some lard, im going to experiment oil pulling using animal fats in place of oil pulling with butter

Basically ive removed all my soaps & replaced them with charcoal & butter

I use butter after cleaning & drying myself down from the charcoal, Showering & washing

I'll be replacing the butter with lard or bone marrow or suet, when i get them

Feels amazing .... the whole body feels refreshed & clean for hours
« Last Edit: January 20, 2010, 01:56:32 am by roony »

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2010, 08:23:43 am »
awesome we are totally one in the same
i wrote a post about eating clay, i use the same clay on my face as a scrub but just use a rag or loofa for my body to scrub off the dead skin, no soap ever though
ill have to grab some charcoal next time i see it, usually when i am hiking a come across a bit i eat it , but itd be cool to brush with it

Offline livingthelife

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2010, 08:41:18 am »
I use activated charcoal

I've never seen this fine enough to rub into skin, only granular. Do you grind it yourself or acquire it in powder form?

Offline roony

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2010, 09:28:24 am »
hi, yes i get it in powdered form, regular charcoal has toxins & poisons in it, it has to be activated, heated to over 2000 degress or something

You dont rub it in, you use it as a scrub, & wash then wipe off, it just happens to be a very advanced version of a scrub or a claymask, due to its high surface area, im not sure you want a large amount rubbed into your skin, which is why it needs to be rubbed off

The finer grains you cant see get absorbed into the butter or raw fat you apply after drying your face or wiping off with the towel, thus ensuring you dont breath in any long term irritants, also the fat you should be eating will take care of the minor few particles, very minor as the charcoal is applied wet.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2010, 09:38:24 am by roony »

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2010, 05:31:44 pm »
I'll move this topic to the primal diet forum as it's about raw butter.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk