Author Topic: Can you overdose or Poison Using Charcoal??  (Read 15996 times)

Offline Hannibal

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Can you overdose or Poison Using Charcoal??
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2010, 01:11:23 am »
I too have tested muds & clays in large quantities, in my own experiments, i've found all muds & clays to be harmful & deleterous, in large quantities, as theyre indiscriminate in their binding to nutrients & toxins

You need large amounts of nutrition, to benefit from muds & clays

Charcoal is superior in small amounts, simply because it detoxes without binding to ANY nutrients, this is the major difference between clay & why i recommend charcoal in small amounts, to deal with the detox side effects of a raw diet, to all my chronic clients
Bentonite clay is stronger on the heavy metals than charcoal.
Charcoal is ineffecitve in trapping particles such as sodium, and nitrates. It can not absorb and attract stuff such as:
-Lithium, sodium, lead, and arsenic.
-Alcohol
-Hydrocarbons
Bentonite Clay does a much more effective job in binding all toxins in our mucuous linings.
Re binding nutrients - it's important to take bentonite several hours before or after eating.

Do you blame vultures for the carcass they eat?
Livin' off the raw grass fat of the land

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2010, 05:49:25 am »
    I've taken bentonite, charcoal and terramin.  Bentonite made me very ill.  Charcoal helped somewhat.  I think terramin's the best.  In future if I have no (calcium) terramin, I'd choose charcoal over (sodium) bentonite.

Bentonite clay is stronger on the heavy metals than charcoal.
Charcoal is ineffecitve in trapping particles such as sodium, and nitrates. It can not absorb and attract stuff such as:
-Lithium, sodium, lead, and arsenic.
-Alcohol
-Hydrocarbons
Bentonite Clay does a much more effective job in binding all toxins in our mucuous linings.
Re binding nutrients - it's important to take bentonite several hours before or after eating.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline Hannibal

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2010, 01:26:29 pm »
Bentonite made me very ill
How have you taken it?
You've got to remember that bentonite is corrosive, so you've got to make sure you apply it wisely.
Do you blame vultures for the carcass they eat?
Livin' off the raw grass fat of the land

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk