Author Topic: Which RawDiet is Most Oxygenating & Where's the Proof?  (Read 17553 times)

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
Which RawDiet is Most Oxygenating & Where's the Proof?
« on: January 21, 2010, 05:01:26 am »
    My brain seems to feel oxygenated on a deeper level with RAF's.  Is RawZC one of the most oxygenating raw diets?  If so, how?  Please if you can and you don't mind, explain.  If it's not and you know, tell me why too.  I am still not sure about some things in RawZC, but this may be another positive.  Who knows?  Where are there writings on this?
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline roony

• Shaman
    • View Profile
Re: Which RawDiet is Most Oxygenating & Where's the Proof?
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2010, 07:56:08 am »
erm, the more blood flow & circulation to the brain, the more oxygen to the brain, liver & organs in general increases your blood flow

the  best way to oxygenate your body is by aerating your body, ie exercise or cayenne

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2010, 08:03:52 am »
the  best way to oxygenate your body is by aerating your body, ie exercise or cayenne

Thank you roony for the great response!  I agree, aside from which diet, exercise is just about the greatest way to oxygenate.    

Cayenne on the other hand, I know it's a quick circulation remedy, but it might thin the bones if used every single day.  I'm not sure the cayenne would give the most advantage with oxygen, if not done regularly.  

I kind of want to know whether raw vegan, raw vegetarian, raw breatharian, raw lactarian, raw omni or raw zc can have scientific advantages oxygen-wise for the animal or human body over all the other diets.  

What thoughts do you have of zc as a diet? and effect on oxygen?  Any?  It's ok if with me if you say it's bad.  I tend to adore my carbs.  I know I feel good with raw meats too.  I am pretty flexible though.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline roony

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2010, 08:13:30 am »
whichever increases the most amount of blood, liver & organs rapidly increase your existing blood levels, nothing else really comes close, zerocarb diet

the concept of oxygenating is a bit flawed tho, as oxygen is an oxidizer

Aereating is far more accurate, as it forces your whole body to breath, & process oxygen correctly

To oxygenate correctly you'd also need huge amounts of antioxidants to combat the free radicals formed from oxidising

My favourite antioxidants are soils & sediments like clay or charcoal & animal fats

Also can you provide any links or quotes for cayenne bone thinning?

thnx

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2010, 08:28:06 am »
My favourite antioxidants are soils & sediments like clay or charcoal & animal fats

Also can you provide any links or quotes for cayenne bone thinning?

thnx

Thank you!  I was going to ask you about the first.

Don't know where right now, but I'll show you a start.  I do believe that ingesting any kind of nightshade pepper takes calcium from bones and teeth and puts it places like kidneys, joints, those horrible knots under the skin some people sometimes get, heel spurs, etc.  Applying peppers on the skin draws excess calcium up to the skin out through the pores.  That's one reason why a lot of people on raw paleo diet avoid eating all nightshades, aside from the fact they didn't get peppers till they got to the Americas.

Get hot on hot pepper cream. Research shows you can ease the pain by rubbing the joint with an over-the-counter ointment called Zostrix, made from capsaicin--the stuff that puts the hot in hot peppers. "You need to apply it three or four times a day on the affected area for at least two weeks before you'll see any improvement. An initial burning sensation at the site is not unusual for the first few days, but this goes away with continued application," says Esther Lipstein-Kresch, M.D., an assistant professor of medicine at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University in New York City who has done research at Queens Hospital Center in Jamaica, New York, and who has studied the effectiveness of capsaicin cream. "I also advise washing your hands immediately after you apply it--or even wearing gloves when you apply it--because it can sting and you don't want to get it in your eyes." (Sorry, but eating hot peppers won't help relieve arthritis.)

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2010, 08:45:44 am »
the concept of oxygenating is a bit flawed tho, as oxygen is an oxidizer

Aereating is far more accurate, as it forces your whole body to breath, & process oxygen correctly

To oxygenate correctly you'd also need huge amounts of antioxidants
thnx

Oxygenating, oxidative stress, oxidizing, rusting, they are not all the same.  Raw food helps oxygenation.  Hydrogen peroxide "eats up" oxygen (it essentially rusts things/us if we partake).  Irritation from some food constituents, certain stress and at least some endocrine problems which can be affected by food may reduce proper oxygenation in the body (meaning the foods will oxidize you).  Some exercises help you oxygenate better than other exercises do.  You gotta see at least both sides on each issue to more fully understand everything.

So a trypsin inhibitor will irritate your pancreas, stressing it to produce hormones when it can’t, leading to decreased oxygenation from the irritation. Soy prevents the protein you eat from being fully utilized and digested. Your immune system can’t get fueled with proper antibodies and lymphocytes — a double whammy. Therefore, soy is cancer-causing to your pancreas and cancer
of the pancreas is typically a death sentence.

Offline roony

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2010, 09:13:05 am »
hmm your needlessly over complicating the issue, basically if your body cant aerate properly, you'll get free radical issues from stuff like glycation, which leads to stuff like stress

stress doesnt cause oxidation, its your bodies inability to handle & process the large amounts of oxygen your brain needs in stressful situations, you'll get glycation etc occurring, basically youre not generating enough antioxidants to process the extra amount of oxygen correctly

Glycation & other free radical causatives are caused by poor circulation & low amount of blood supplies, blood vessels not only supply oxygen but also process oxygen

Aeration or exercise is a remedy, but is not a solution, as all it does is increase blood circulation & oxygen throughout the body, it is completely incapable of processing & filtering oxygen, thats your organs & vasceolur's job

The only way to cure oxidaton & free radical damage, is to force your body to process & expel oxygen from the body correctly, before it causes damage, by increasing the levels of blood in your body & antioxidants from fats & detoxants like clays sediments, charcoal etc.

Offline klowcarb

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2010, 10:55:01 am »
I don't know about oxidyzing. I will say that I started ZC in March and was eating cooked ZC. I progressively went more and more raw, until in September I started the raw GB (except for eating a very rare steak at a restaurant). I DO feel more energetic and my workouts are better. Am I getting more nutrients and oxygen?

Offline roony

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2010, 11:00:09 am »
raw gb?

Offline klowcarb

• Chief
    • View Profile

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2010, 11:08:18 am »

Overcomplicating, that is being done here.  I have gotten a full consult by aajonus.  The only oxygenation problem I have in my body is that there are toxins in the lining of my brain, sometimes preventing enough oxygen to my brain.  Otherwise, as far as oxygen, I am fine.  

As for the skin, my skin looks close to a prepubescent person who has never had acne.  I don't think I have that long list of ploblems you enumerated just above using the word "you"  and refering to "me" RawZi it likely seems.  I have not gotten operations nor face peel treatment. I have not used moisturizer in more than a decade.  I am most likely older than most of the people on this entire forum.  And I wash my skin with chlorine tap water.

Offline roony

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2010, 11:20:30 am »

Overcomplicating, that is being done here.  I have gotten a full consult by aajonus.  The only oxygenation problem I have in my body is that there are toxins in the lining of my brain, sometimes preventing enough oxygen to my brain.  Otherwise, as far as oxygen, I am fine.  

As for the skin, my skin looks close to a prepubescent person who has never had acne.  I don't think I have that long list of ploblems you enumerated just above using the word "you"  and refering to "me" RawZi it likely seems.  I have not gotten operations nor face peel treatment. I have not used moisturizer in more than a decade.  I am most likely older than most of the people on this entire forum.  And I wash my skin with chlorine tap water.

I'm almost tempted to tell you to detox your scalp with some clay or charcoal in that case ...

I wasnt referring to anyone i was simply expounding, i dont attack ppl on forums lol

Offline roony

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2010, 11:28:50 am »
I don't know about oxidyzing. I will say that I started ZC in March and was eating cooked ZC. I progressively went more and more raw, until in September I started the raw GB (except for eating a very rare steak at a restaurant). I DO feel more energetic and my workouts are better. Am I getting more nutrients and oxygen?

I'm not sure why so many beginners are using raw ground beef, ground beef oxidises rapidly, you also end up absorbing metals from the grinder ... you're much better off slicing your meat into small chunks

also never buy ground beef, as butchers fill it with cereals or some other crap

You need to add organs & raw fats, as lean meat on its own can lead to unpleasant side effects, i wouldnt consider lean meats on their own a complete meal, check the beginners section klowcarb

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2010, 11:55:25 am »
I'm almost tempted to tell you to detox your scalp with some clay or charcoal in that case ...

I wasnt referring to anyone i was simply expounding, i dont attack ppl on forums lol

I was on RAFs over two years before someone told me to wash my hair with egg instead of water alone or shampoo.  It took me quite a while after that before I tried the eggs.  My hair has gotten so thick since I started RAFs, that I was concerned the egg may be hard to rinse out.  I finally started using egg, and it does clean very well, and rinse out pretty well from my hair.  I will think about using clay and charcoal to wash.  I had actually thought clay a while ago, but am waiting.

Ok, good :) It took me time to learn to make sure I'm never misunderstood.  It was not too many years before I started my RAFs.  Actually, I find more people who are long time raw paleo people who explain themselves in such a manner that they cannot be misunderstood, than any other people expressing themselves.

I apologize if it seemed I was attacking back.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2010, 12:00:20 pm »
I'm not sure why so many beginners are using raw ground beef, ...

I was told ground beef is the best way to start, by the person who introduced me to RAFs (they were never a guru btw).  So I tried excellent quality fresh raw high fat ground beef.  I was disapponted by it, but not so much as not to ever eat raw beef again.  I rarely get beef anyway, I don't like the smell very much.  I love the smell of buffalo.

You talk about putting butter on the skin here and there all over.  I know someone detoxing their scalp using butter on it.  Do you think I should try it with my thick hair?  I don't want it to be stuck in making my scalp smell cheesy.  The butter applied to and cleansed from the scalp properly might help me oxygenate my brain better, right?
« Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 12:05:24 pm by RawZi »

Offline roony

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2010, 12:17:11 pm »
   I was told ground beef is the best way to start, by the person who introduced me to RAFs (they were never a guru btw).  So I tried excellent quality fresh raw high fat ground beef.  I was disapponted by it, but not so much as not to ever eat raw beef again.  I rarely get beef anyway, I don't like the smell very much.  I love the smell of buffalo.

You talk about putting butter on the skin here and there all over.  I know someone detoxing their scalp using butter on it.  Do you think I should try it with my thick hair?  I don't want it to be stuck in making my scalp smell cheesy.  The butter applied to and cleansed from the scalp properly might help me oxygenate my brain better, right?

yes, definitely try some raw egg too, i highly recommend charcoal for the scalp though, but its a pain to get out of your hair lol, butter & charcoals the best combination ive found so far

If anyone knows a good way of getting charcoal out of hair, wld be great lol

Buffalo's great, get the tougher cheaper cuts & try & get hold of some buffalo fat, not sure what its called, or ask for the fattiest cuts, also get organ meat as soon as possible, eating lean meats without organs isnt very healthy, it has unpleasant side effects

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2010, 12:27:02 pm »
If anyone knows a good way of getting charcoal out of hair, wld be great lol

Buffalo's great, get the tougher cheaper cuts & try & get hold of some buffalo fat, not sure what its called, or ask for the fattiest cuts, also get organ meat as soon as possible, eating lean meats without organs isnt very healthy, it has unpleasant side effects

When I try charcoal, I'll tell you here how I wind up getting it out, and if I notice feeling more oxygenated or not.  Which ways have you tried cleaning it out of yours so far?

I eat raw bison marrow, backfat, suet, glands and organs.  In the Spring I've arranged to try raw buffalo milk and buffalo whole fat raw yogurt.  

I never in my life believed in lean meats/muscle meats alone.  If I ever had to eat it, it gave me a terrible headache.  Also, if your meat isn't grass grazed, don't eat its fat, organs, skin nor glands.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2010, 07:20:57 pm »
I don't see how raw zc is more oxidising. As for me, I get greater mental alertness when including a lot of raw animal foods in my diet. But after 2 weeks on RZC, my mental alertness drops like a stone.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline roony

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2010, 08:51:03 pm »
oh my bad, i thought raw zero carb was another type of raw meat diet, i'll have to go look it up lol

erm no, the zerocarb diet is too mono, you need a large amount of organs & fats to build your vascolur system, eating a limited range of fatty muscle meats is actually bad for your health

Also he doesnt include high meats, so no zerocarb is no where as good as a regular RP diet

I just use a large dry towel to get the charcoal out of my hair, takes about 10 minutes, but i have short hair, takes ages lol

Yes use butter all over, combine it with marrow or suet, the charcoal will deodarise, that is stop the butter & marrow from smelling cheesy, use small amounts of charcoal .... a small amount at the tip of your finger is enough to cover one half of your face

wash the charcoaled area then Wipe the charcoal off with a dry towel, then apply the butter etc., this is the best way to use charcoal unless you enjoy looking like a charcoal miner lol

Butter up everyone!! lol

Butter EVERYONE, all your relatives, your pets, kids etc., slippery relatives rock lol
« Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 09:06:57 pm by roony »

Offline Paleo Donk

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2010, 09:03:50 pm »

As for the skin, my skin looks close to a prepubescent person who has never had acne.  

and

I am most likely older than most of the people on this entire forum

Pics for verification would be appropriate.

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2010, 10:17:46 pm »
i think the pic of rawzis feet told all
good toe spread, skinny ankles....:)

as for oxygenation
carbohydrates are converted into CO2 in our system and it is the work of our organs(skin, liver, kidneys) to rid us of this noxious gas...that is why many people have acne after high carb food.....so the less carbs in the diet the less time these organs are spending processing and respiring this waste product
i know that roony is partially right that clay is help to rid the waste products of protein from the system(urea/uric acid) because the salts help to neutralize the acidity and also nourish the system, i also believe that within the digestive cavities of the intestines it is the necessary job of the microorganism, bacteria and possible parasite to further the breakdown of the proteins and fat into what we can benefit from and what we should pass.....
i think in taking great care health with a low to no carb diet and also taking excellent care of the skin to allow for maximum exposure to fresh air and to let the CO2 escape from the skin(minimal bulky clothing, as much skin showing as weather/temp permits) and exercise of the muscles as well as the lungs through conscious breathing are the best ways to assist  and enrich the blood, muscles, organs and brain with oxygen:)

William

« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2010, 10:22:12 pm »
oh my bad, i thought raw zero carb was another type of raw meat diet, i'll have to go look it up lol

erm no, the zerocarb diet is too mono, you need a large amount of organs & fats to build your vascolur system, eating a limited range of fatty muscle meats is actually bad for your health

Also he doesnt include high meats, so no zerocarb is no where as good as a regular RP diet

Zero carb is about 80% fat by calories, varying on the state of the body.

Those who are eating a limited range of fatty muscle meats do at least as well in terms of health as anyone else.
Even those on cooked zero carb do well. See ZIOH, including the pemmican thread.

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2010, 10:27:30 pm »
i think the pic of rawzis feet told all
good toe spread, skinny ankles....:)

as for oxygenation
carbohydrates are converted into CO2 in our system and it is the work of our organs(skin, liver, kidneys) to rid us of this noxious gas...that is why many people have acne after high carb food.....so the less carbs in the diet the less time these organs are spending processing and respiring this waste product
i know that roony is partially right that clay is help to rid the waste products of protein from the system(urea/uric acid) because the salts help to neutralize the acidity and also nourish the system, i also believe that within the digestive cavities of the intestines it is the necessary job of the microorganism, bacteria and possibly parasites to further the breakdown of the proteins and fat into what we can benefit from and what we should pass.....
i think in taking great care health with a low to no carb diet and also taking excellent care of the skin to allow for maximum exposure to fresh air and to let the CO2 escape from the skin(minimal bulky clothing, as much skin showing as weather/temp permits) and exercise of the muscles as well as the lungs through conscious breathing are the best ways to assist  and enrich the blood, muscles, organs and brain with oxygen:)

Offline klowcarb

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2010, 02:40:36 am »
I'm not sure why so many beginners are using raw ground beef, ground beef oxidises rapidly, you also end up absorbing metals from the grinder ... you're much better off slicing your meat into small chunks

also never buy ground beef, as butchers fill it with cereals or some other crap

You need to add organs & raw fats, as lean meat on its own can lead to unpleasant side effects, i wouldnt consider lean meats on their own a complete meal, check the beginners section klowcarb

I'm not a beginner, but thanks for the advice. I feel just great on raw ground beef and there are no cereals added to my beef. It is fresh ground at the market--I see them grinding it. I would not call 80/20 and 75/25 meat "lean."

Offline Paleo Donk

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2010, 03:15:35 am »
Zero carb is about 80% fat by calories, varying on the state of the body.

Those who are eating a limited range of fatty muscle meats do at least as well in terms of health as anyone else.
Even those on cooked zero carb do well. See ZIOH, including the pemmican thread.

There are an abudance of people who do quite well on cooked grain-fed meats on ZIOH. I check their journal section often as I get lots of value out of seeing the experience of others. Not everyone fairs well though, and the long time member Martin(kzantal) seems to have fared among the worst. I enjoy checking the journals of the members that are having bad experiences as I gain more insight on peoples failures than their triumphs.

Martin seems to be a rare case in that hes tried many different approahes including extended pemmican, raw meat, cooked meat, lots of HCL tabs with nothing working permanently. He got so frustrated yesterday that he might be ditching the board for good. It seems like if he could visit this board he could find even more potential combinations such as eating lot of raw organs or trying a clay/charcoal combination or eating some high meat or lots of raw eggs etc..

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk