Author Topic: Water as a Fuel?  (Read 3763 times)

Offline Paleo Donk

• Chief
    • View Profile
Water as a Fuel?
« on: January 22, 2010, 08:37:10 am »
Below is the transcript of part of the 'sex' thread that got derailed. Here are the three last posts relevant to whether we can get energy from water. I posted a youtbue video that makes it very clear to me that water could be potentially useful as a fuel. It's from a local fox tv affiliate. The anchormen don't seem all that impressed somehow. There are several other videos that go on about a similar process. If this was real my reaction would be quite different and I wouldn't be able to say wtf fast enough.

So, alpha thinks its clearly a scam and rooney thinks its cleaerly not. Perhaps others can chime in.

If this is true then our energy worries are a thing of the past. I've also seen a bit about one of Tesla's projects that never made it to completion about getting energy directly from the surface of the earth and that everyone would have free energy. I don't know if I'm ever awake anymore. I can never tell who to believe. Life seems like a scam.

----------------------------------------------------------
Posted by me

But apparently you can easily get energy from water. This must be a scam right. Seriously, I don't get how this stuff makes it on the news. It is so extremely convincing to my ignorant mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Rb_rDkwGnU

Also if this doent work, why cant we ues all that extra millions(billions?) of pounds of fat we throw away each year from grain fed critters?

-----------------------------------------
Posted  by Alphagrius

This is unfortunately just a scam.

There is absolutely no useful energy in water. People who claim using water as fuel readily violate the first and second principles of thermodynamics. Really absurd and ridiculous.

Water is precisely one of the two end products with carbon dioxide of fat oxidation in mitochondria of animal cells. At this stage no more energy is available in it for the animal and it is excreted in the form of urine, sweat, breathing ...

Similarly water is precisely one of the two end products with carbon dioxide of gasoline or petrol burning in cars or airplanes . At this stage no more energy is available in it for the propulsion and it is expelled in the form of water vapor.

Only plants with their green chlorophyll pigment are capable to do the reverse and use the incoming energy from sun light to convert again water and carbon dioxide into complex molecules with useful energy for animals either in the form of fatty acids or carbohydrates in fresh plant matter for immediate use or when this plant matter is left in appropriate conditions over geologic times for delayed use as oil.

As to the grainfed critters, their fat is from an energetic point of view essentially just a part of the oil needed to grow the grain and  to raise them. Typically one barril of oil per fattened animal (beef). No more oil, no more grain, no more fat from critters.  

-------------------------------------------
Post by roony

erm water is one of the most powerful forces on the planet ...

look up victor schauberger

you can most definitely use water to power cars, engines etc., unless you think steam violates some thermodynamic principle lol ....

Water is one of the few substances on the planet, which exists in ALL 3 states at the same time, water, gas & solid

Sorry but science doesnt have a clue about how water works, you can use water to power just about anything, as its a natural generator of electricity ... google kelvin dropper for some mind blowing REAL science

Water also generates magnetism & gravity naturally

All proven & verifiable experimentally in the lab

Modern science is a sick joke

Clean grow your own fuel in the living room is the future, you can take your barrels of oil & bury them back in the hole ....  

Offline roony

• Shaman
    • View Profile
Re: Water as a Fuel?
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2010, 10:08:42 am »
The only reason im saying water is possible, is because ive seen water generate electricity on its own WITHOUT a current or a battery being applied to it

I've seen the physics & maths proving it exists

IF water cant generate electricity, then how the hell does our body generate electricity, without a battery or a power source

Why do plants have electrical currents

How do you explain stuff like biological stuff like electric eels ... & other electrically generating fish & insects?

How do you explain stuff like thunder & lightening? Natural electricity

How do you explain the natural MASSIVE ELECTRICAL ionosphere surrounding our planet?

We live in a complete system, nature provides the evidence around us, stop believing the lies of mainstream science

Modern Science is so easy to disprove its laughable

Offline yon yonson

• Global Moderator
  • Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2010, 11:57:19 am »
IF water cant generate electricity, then how the hell does our body generate electricity, without a battery or a power source

well, see, we eat food and then cellular respiration happens and it makes atp and bla bla bla...

alphagruis

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2010, 06:40:06 pm »
The only reason im saying water is possible, is because ive seen water generate electricity on its own WITHOUT a current or a battery being applied to it

I've seen the physics & maths proving it exists

Why do plants have electrical currents

How do you explain stuff like biological stuff like electric eels ... & other electrically generating fish & insects?

How do you explain stuff like thunder & lightening? Natural electricity

How do you explain the natural MASSIVE ELECTRICAL ionosphere surrounding our planet?

We live in a complete system, nature provides the evidence around us, stop believing the lies of mainstream science

Modern Science is so easy to disprove its laughable

You're joking, Roony. At least I hope so for you. If not, what's really laughable is just your series of non-sense statements. Either you're just a troll or you merely don't know what you're talking about.

It is absolutely certain that there is no chemical energy stored in the water molecule that can be used in the same way as gasoline or oil

Water (as air in winds) can of course be a vector of mechanical or potential energy, for instance in rivers, ocean currents, water in mountain lakes, that we can take advantage of upon converting it into hydroelectricity for instance.  Yet this is completely out of topic, here.

The topic here: Is water a possible fuel instead of oil? And the ansver is an absolute and definite NO

Living creatures generate electricity by collecting the energy in the sunlight impinging on earth. As pointed out by Yon Yonson, plants convert it first into fats and carbohydrates which are then oxidised either in plants or animals that feed on them to produce ATP units. With this universal energy currency plants or animals do everything they need to do, in particular the production of some electricity. Water provides absolutely nothing in terms of energy in this respect. Everything comes ultimately from sun.

Same for light and thundering, winds, ocean currents, plants, animals, we, essentially everything in the whole biosphere is fueled ultimately by the sun.

Period.  

alphagruis

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2010, 07:08:43 pm »
i always forget this is the rawpaleoDIET forum, where is the rawpaleoLIFESTYLE forum where we worship the sun and fire(although not for cooking purposes?)
our consumption of needless goods, excess and frivolities is what far exceeds the sun and earths ability to sustain our population, also the fact that we have lost/forgotten/misplaced/deny the knowledge that would make this possible, its kind of like how the consumption of excess calories in the form or carbohydrates is not sustainable and if only everyone had the knowledge that the perfect fuel exists in the form of protein and fat by god we would all be so healthy!

Not all of the 6+ billions of humans could be so healthy, Jessica. Unfortunately.

The biosphere merely could not produce that much healthy animals and relevant fat and protein to paleo feed all the humans presently living on earth. Only a minority such as we can do it. Unfortunately. During paleo times there were only 100 to 1000 times less homo sapiens on earth....

For the rest of your post, I agree. I've already cut all of the needless goods and frivolities. In my case this was just a normal natural consequence of switching on RPD.   

Offline roony

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2010, 08:25:05 pm »
You're joking, Roony. At least I hope so for you. If not, what's really laughable is just your series of non-sense statements. Either you're just a troll or you merely don't know what you're talking about.

It is absolutely certain that there is no chemical energy stored in the water molecule that can be used in the same way as gasoline or oil

Water (as air in winds) can of course be a vector of mechanical or potential energy, for instance in rivers, ocean currents, water in mountain lakes, that we can take advantage of upon converting it into hydroelectricity for instance.  Yet this is completely out of topic, here.

The topic here: Is water a possible fuel instead of oil? And the ansver is an absolute and definite NO

Living creatures generate electricity by collecting the energy in the sunlight impinging on earth. As pointed out by Yon Yonson, plants convert it first into fats and carbohydrates which are then oxidised either in plants or animals that feed on them to produce ATP units. With this universal energy currency plants or animals do everything they need to do, in particular the production of some electricity. Water provides absolutely nothing in terms of energy in this respect. Everything comes ultimately from sun.

Same for light and thundering, winds, ocean currents, plants, animals, we, essentially everything in the whole biosphere is fueled ultimately by the sun.

Period.  

Who said anything about chemical energy lol

Electricity ISNT chemical energy

You dont need chemical energy to generate electricity, all you need is a weak magnetic field, or a large enough force of gravity to generate electricity

It's that basic, the only reason all life has electricity on this planet, is because of the prevalence of massive amounts of magnetic fields, generated by the planet's north & south poles & the immediate solar system & the sun

You can spout text books all day, but you will never be able to dispute, magnetic fields & gravity generate electricity, its one of the BASIC facts of life

alphagruis

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2010, 02:43:25 am »
Who said anything about chemical energy lol

Electricity ISNT chemical energy

You dont need chemical energy to generate electricity, all you need is a weak magnetic field, or a large enough force of gravity to generate electricity

It's that basic, the only reason all life has electricity on this planet, is because of the prevalence of massive amounts of magnetic fields, generated by the planet's north & south poles & the immediate solar system & the sun

You can spout text books all day, but you will never be able to dispute, magnetic fields & gravity generate electricity, its one of the BASIC facts of life

No further comment. Hopeless. Useless.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk