Author Topic: The Dangers of Nature & Our Flats & Apartments Are Environmental Death Traps ...  (Read 5555 times)

Offline roony

• Shaman
    • View Profile
We have herbs, roots & spices in our environment for a reason & we need herbalists naturopaths with their knowledge of nature, to help us where paleo diets dont work

There are plenty of dangerous strains of parasites & mutated forms of bacteria, a paleo diet will not protect you from, fortunately for us the advanced immune systems of the cows & animals we consume, kill most of those for us

Which is WHY we dont eat soil & grass & leaves, UNLESS theyre specifically edible for humans, they contain dangerous strains of parasites & bacteria FOREIGN to the human body

The birds & animals & insects around us CONSUME incompatible parasites & bacteria from the air around us, they also recycle the toxic gases & radiations of the sun & our solar system

Birds & animals & insects & plants, are our Secondary Immune System

The reality, a diseased body will attract those strains & we're affected by the sun etc., precisely because we're not mentally in tune with the ecological cycles around us, eating is one thing

If we dont get out of our cities & blocks of rooms, or if we dont stop using artificial concrete & bricks which poison the environment around us, those dangerous strains of parasites & mutated forms of bacteria, will attack us & destroy our civilisation

We're destroying our SECONDARY IMMUNE SYSTEM

The stark reality is, we DONT have the technology to kill those parasites or bacteria, they resist EVERYTHING, x-rays, radiation

The ONLY thing we have to keep the incompatible parasites & bacteria is OUR ENVIRONMENT, without it we will get overtaken

The ONLY reason it's safe for us to eat bacteria & parasites, is because our environment MAKES IT SAFE

The only reason we get stuff like building sickness, & poor air quality, is because there is NO environment in our flats & apartments

It's one thing to eat raw meat, if you DONT create an environment to process the incompatible parasites & bacteria, you are in GRAVE danger of becoming infected by parasites you CANNOT cure with a raw diet

We HAVE to create SECONDARY IMMUNE SYSTEMS within our homes, for the sake of our children & future generations & our relatives

We NEED soil in our homes, we need butterflies & birds in our homes, we NEED butterfly poop, we need small bird poop, fertilising & sterilising the air around us, we need small animals & plants to keep our homes fresh & clean

IF we as a race want to break the 100 year age limit, we have to create secondary immune systems & we have to study how to use our environment to  keep us NATURALLY SAFE FROM THE ELEMENTS right now

We HAVE to create BIO ORGANIC LIVING air conditioners, out of LIVING birds & butterflies, we HAVE to create BIO ORGANIC air filters out of plants & soils, we have to make streams INSIDE our homes to hydrate our living rooms & living spaces

We HAVE to learn how to make mountains & forests & streams in our living rooms

History has shown us we dont get many chances to create civilisations, we have to enjoy & recreate nature within our homes

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile

We HAVE to learn how to make mountains & forests & streams in our living rooms

just make the mountains, forests and streams our living rooms...go outside instead of bringing things within
i agree with everything you just posted by the way, i think a very small start of this is to create community gardens(biodynamic), support local farmers/ranchers, take people on hikes, if people are not connected with nature they will never understand its importance or power...i think it is important to support people/ideas that are pathways to living healthfully and righteously even if they are not all the way there, i like to feel as a virus myself and infect people with ideas about raw paleo, biodynamic natural farming, forest, plant and animal stewardship...etc...

Offline roony

• Shaman
    • View Profile
just make the mountains, forests and streams our living rooms...go outside instead of bringing things within
i agree with everything you just posted by the way, i think a very small start of this is to create community gardens(biodynamic), support local farmers/ranchers, take people on hikes, if people are not connected with nature they will never understand its importance or power...i think it is important to support people/ideas that are pathways to living healthfully and righteously even if they are not all the way there, i like to feel as a virus myself and infect people with ideas about raw paleo, biodynamic natural farming, forest, plant and animal stewardship...etc...

What is the point of going outside, when you're home is killing you & poisoning you as you sleep & work?

Synthesis & naturistic altruism within our homes, always outstmarts logistical displacement, you have to stop hiding from nature & use its ability to recreate habitable environments within our homes

Environment will always outsmart artifical apartments & boxes, mainly because theyre artificial & dead, there is no synthesis, no altruism no co operation with the world around us in an artificial unalive box

We have to LEARN to create environments in our homes

Thats the point, we CANT simply live outside

We have to use the SAME environmental techniques nature uses in our homes

LEARN to use the environment so we're prepared to safely & be free of parasites & bacteria, by naturally preventing them proliferating & reproducing unchecked in our bedrooms

LEARN to use the environment so we're prepared when those SUPER anti-biotic resistant parasites & bacteria, when the incompatible, resistant to radiation etc., bacteria & parasites, become too virulent & ENDEMIC in our environment, because of the artifical homes & cities destroying the natural environments, necessary to keep them at bay

« Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 10:58:31 pm by roony »

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
i still agree with what you are saying, i guess you misunderstood what i was saying or i didnt type it as understandable as possible.....
i agree that we should create the proper habitat/environment within our homes and places of work but even more so our only work should be this process
intelligent natural stewardship is the only process needed to insure that we are fed and occupied but we these are skill the majority has forgotten
and yes i am still sitting in front of the light screen box(computer) so i am part of this amnesia myself but i do have a half finished cabin in the woods with live soil floor, lichen covered stone and tree+mud walls and soon to be roof, so i am trying my best to walk in all shoes but will soon choose.................................................cannot wait for detailed an annotated disagreements

Offline Paleo Donk

• Chief
    • View Profile
Roony, if you don't mind could you let us in on what exactly your profession is and what your background is. I think I've seen most of your posts but haven't seen you describe what it is you do.

Also, what exactly does your home look like? There is butterfly poop everywhere?

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
This is controversial given the anti-parasite/bacteria theme. This belongs in hot topics forum, I'll move it there.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline roony

• Shaman
    • View Profile
i still agree with what you are saying, i guess you misunderstood what i was saying or i didnt type it as understandable as possible.....
i agree that we should create the proper habitat/environment within our homes and places of work but even more so our only work should be this process
intelligent natural stewardship is the only process needed to insure that we are fed and occupied but we these are skill the majority has forgotten
and yes i am still sitting in front of the light screen box(computer) so i am part of this amnesia myself but i do have a half finished cabin in the woods with live soil floor, lichen covered stone and tree+mud walls and soon to be roof, so i am trying my best to walk in all shoes but will soon choose.................................................cannot wait for detailed an annotated disagreements

We have to LEARN to create environments in our homes

Thats the point, we CANT simply live outside, we cant simply live in a cabin & cut ourselves off from society

Isolation is NOT the answer

We have to use the SAME environmental techniques nature uses in our homes

LEARN to use the environment so we're prepared to safely & be free of parasites & bacteria, by naturally preventing them proliferating & reproducing unchecked in our bedrooms

This is the ONLY way to fight & completely get rid of the parasites & bacteria, our bodies cannot process & heal our bodies of

We HAVE to bleed animals & chickens into our floors, as they do in all countries, we have to create soils & naturally self sustaining floors & air, we have to learn to use animals & plants within our homes

The bacteria & insect & animal poop,  clears them out for us

They also provide us with CONSTANTLY changing bacteria, who adapt to our needs & parasites & bacteria

We have to Create an adaptive external system which creates bacteria & parasites, who ADAPT to us

This is the PROBLEM, we're creating artificial environments, a situation where it's forced to create bacteria & parasites to destroy those artificial environments

There will come a point when our environment will get so efficient at destroying these artificial environments, it will get less & less able to create bacterial & parasites

We're seeing the results in OUR hospitals, our office blocks, in our factories

We're ALREADY aware of strains of parasites, super parasites, resistant to any diet, garlic, herbs, already loose in large numbers in airports & ship ports, in the U.K & the U.S in epidemic numbers

I'm tempted to get a zapper lol, but i dont think its the answer, we need to create an environmental way of healing in our homes

Offline majormark

• Chief
    • View Profile
^ where would we start than?

Which would be the top 10 things we could do right now to create this secondary immune system?

Demolishing & reconstruction is probably not the quick answer in 99% of cases.

William

This is the ONLY way to fight & completely get rid of the parasites & bacteria, our bodies cannot process & heal our bodies of

I'm ahead of you. My place has varieties of spiders (not in winter) which eat stuff too small for me to see.
It is a critter-friendly environment.  :)
Got bats in the attic too; they eat the nearby biting insects.

We HAVE to bleed animals & chickens into our floors, as they do in all countries, we have to create soils & naturally self sustaining floors & air, we have to learn to use animals & plants within our homes

Please note that the smell of blood, especially rotting blood attracts carnivores that are not welcome in our place.

The electrical field in which we live is important, but there has been little or no experiment to be a guide.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
My place has varieties of spiders (not in winter) which eat stuff too small for me to see.
It is a critter-friendly environment.  :)
Got bats in the attic too; they eat the nearby biting insects.

Sounds like my old place.  I got a flu when I first moved in there, but from years of living there I got healthier after that, really positive changes.  I lived with frogs and other animals in my small yard too.  I used to meditate with them, they'd join me.  I the two most needy cats from them who joined me in meditation.  It was important for me not to point out the long time resident bats or the huge spiders to my human house guests.  Some humans can be so mean to the indigenous wildlife.  They'll hit them and hope to spread synthetic chemicals to hurt them, or just run and scream.  I don't like glass windows or wood or metal doors.  No matter where, I haven't found biting insects to be any problem to me for a good decade and a half or more.  
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline roony

• Shaman
    • View Profile
If you like this article, please say so, it took me about 2 hours to write,  & i'll write more, i'm willing to share my research & data if theres people receptive to it & enjoy the research i've accumulated, if you enjoy it please say so in the replies, or pm, as i need the feedback, thnx

We are at this moment in time, in what i call the 3rd World War, the next war will be devestating super bacterial & parasitical warfare, hospitals will start to be quarantined, & whole rows of homes & families will be quarantined & razed to the ground

Unfortunately the war has already started, millions of people are dying from bacterial & parasitical epidemics, in the form of pandemic flu's & influenza's, aids in africa is nothing compared to the pandemic proportions of influenza around our planet, this very minute

As our hospitals are finding out, these strains of influenza & infections are increasing becoming super influenza & super infections, in the form of anti-biotic resistant super bacteria, what these hospitals arent reporting is even worse, drug resistant parasites

Parasites like bacteria are unkillable, or at the very least very difficult, even if you cut something like a tapeworm in half, the two parts simply reproduce instead of dying ... herbs seem to be work on them for now

The only reason super bacteria & super parasites havent become resistant to stuff like garlic & silver, is because very few people use them, herbs & alternative medicine, naturopathy will eventually fail too, as hospitals turn to them in desperation, as theyre starting to now

Medicine, whether its alternative or mainstream will never heal the source, you cant medicate nature in any shape or form, it will simply adapt, it has billions of years of evolution over us

Demolition is unneccessary, plants & nature need to be conditioned & taught to adapt to these artificial environment, & us, through human interaction, by displacing ourselves away from our natural environment, we simply dont give nature the opportunity, to adapt & interact with the ecology of our biology, & we dont let nature learn from our bodies how to adapt to these artificial structures

Which is why we're getting these super bacteria & parasites, our environment is adapting to the bleaches & detergents & the artificial structures, without a human element, to remind it to adapt to us, we need to create direct points of contact for nature to adapt to us

As of now we simply dont exist, due to the poisons & cooked foods inhabiting our bodies, the environment see's us as the enemy, we cant do much about the poisons or cooked foods embedded in our tissues, even with raw meat, but we can through direct contact, allow nature to adapt to our poisoned bodies & permanently heal it completely

The only way to rid our bodies of the incompatible bacteria & parasites, is to continously absorb & breath soils & minute amounts of manure, & breath plant matter (far more beneficial then eating them), a complete chain of bacteria available to our bodies all the time

This is far more convenient & safer then eating tons of faeces & high meat, for the large majority of ppl, in order to kill these incompatible bacteria & parasites

We have to bleed & consecrate our rooms & houses with some sort of animal matter, again im not talking about slaughtering anything in your house, a small colony of hardly visible insects, animals etc will do, as explained below, you dont need to infest your home insects or animals lol

Start with sickbuilding recycling plants, from there add algae filled streams to your apartments, & then onto add some sort of prey vs prey ecology, in the form of insects, flying or crawling, or miniature animals

The prey vs prey is crucial, as just like raw meat regenerates us & provides the perfect nutrition, prey adds the perfect nutrition to our environment, providing the perfect fertiliser & feeding the ground beneath us

The ONLY reason farms have to rotate their crops, is because they dont bleed & decompose their animals on their soil, you can grow a crop in perpetuity on a single patch of farm, if you fertilise the soil with a complete ecology, only possible with complete carcasses from animals

Hundreds of park reserves have been brought back from extinction, where the reserve was literally dying, trees & plants refuse to renew the soil they grow on, without the presence of animal carcasses

Every single one of these reserves were saved, when they re-introduced carnivores in the form of wolves, the more prey they killed the faster the tree & fauna started to renew within their respective environment

With plants you can create complete fresh air, even in completely sealed rooms

Again you can do all the above discretely, i'm not talking about growing tons of soil & an astro turf in your bed room lol

But you can create small mini discreet islands in your room, im also talking about miniature discreet insects & animals, with pipes lined with soil running across your walls, attached to the walls of your rooms allowing the animals to run freely

& a thin run off or layer of soil across your floor, spread daily by some sort of extractor, again only a thin barely visible layer

I'm talking about a very quiet, very discreet environment

Also you have to acclimate your room, otherwise just like a detox, you will attract tons of ants etc., if you add tons of soil & an astro turf straight away

The natural prey will acclimatise to your room & keep it free of ants insects, & rodent, while the prey vs prey ecology keeps itself in check from overproducing

All the while the natural bacterial & plant matter keep your air fresh & recycle the poisons generated, by the paint & toxic building materials in your house, so you dont have to breath them

The natural bacteria & gases released by the plants, as you absorb through your skin, & breath, will kill & dispose of the incompatible bacteria & parasites in your system, AND detox your bodies of the years of toxins & cooked foods embedded in your tissues, MUCH faster then simply eating raw meating

Simply eating is just a periodic form of bacterial & plant enrichment, our breath & odours & bodily fluids we excrete, are actually forms of terraforming

Which is why you can use, human faeces & urine as rapidly enriched fertiliser

Our breath & odours & bodily fluids contain the very same bacteria, billions of years ago terraformed our very planet, they allow us to use our planet as a sophisticated immune system from our solar system

As of right now our Secondary immune system is adapting to the rapidly decreasing magnetic field protecting our planet, & the increased radiation from the sun & solar radiation

By not interacting with our Secondary immune system, our environment, we wont learn how to adapt to the rapidly changing changes, taking place in our solar system right now

In addition our environment WONT learn how to adapt to these artificial structures without our bodies interacting directly with nature, it will become dysfunctional & become even more virulent

We not only have to learn to provide nutrition through our food, we have to learn to nourish our bodies through its immediate environment, by breathing soils, & continously breathing bacteria & natural unnoticable minute amounts of organic decay
« Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 05:18:49 am by roony »

William

I like it. Good advice.

Add that we are wardens, and part of the natural cycle, so that parks began to die when not only were the wolves gone, but also the human hunters.
Too many deer.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk