Author Topic: Sesame Street & Why we have the G8 - Glen Kealey  (Read 3966 times)

Offline roony

• Shaman
    • View Profile
Sesame Street & Why we have the G8 - Glen Kealey
« on: January 28, 2010, 07:35:06 pm »
ALL slogans & sayings & fables, are really forms of memetic enchantment, or imitations & slogans of occultic practise, for example the saying "Life begins at 40"

Glen Kealey talks about pilgrims, brainwashed by catholic missionaria to participate in freemasonry rituals, at tour st jaques

"The Way of St. James (ie: The Way of Western Freemasonry) is first and foremost a French road (Grand Orient). 80% of all Pilgrims who assemble in Paris at the Tour St. Jaques to undertake the journey into Spain are French, while the remainder speaks mostly English or German. On "The Way" French is the language spoken at all the Monasteries and Cathedrals.

The allegory behind the quest is that of Ali Baba and the 40 Thieves. Upon their return to Paris, Pilgrims will stand at the door of the Louvre Museum in Paris and proclaim out loud "Open...we are Friends" (Open Sesame - open meaning "ouvre" in French, plus we know that there is no "L" from the Christmas carol, "Noel, noel".

Also, phonetically speaking, Sesame in French is C'est amis; or again in English, "Its friends").

Now you should also overstand why Jim Hansen produced Sesame Street, the baby-sitter who indoctrinated your kids early. Remember the photograph depicting the leaders of the worlds largest economies, the G8, standing before the glass pyramid in front of the Louvre Museum? Those people were representing Ali Baba and his 40 Thieves who come to the Louvre Museum requesting admission to Freemasonry's 40th degree. For them "Life begins at 40"."
« Last Edit: January 28, 2010, 07:42:33 pm by roony »

carnivore

Re: Sesame Street & Why we have the G8 - Glen Kealey
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2010, 10:27:22 pm »
ALL slogans & sayings & fables, are really forms of memetic enchantment, or imitations & slogans of occultic practise, for example the saying "Life begins at 40"

Glen Kealey talks about pilgrims, brainwashed by catholic missionaria to participate in freemasonry rituals, at tour st jaques

"The Way of St. James (ie: The Way of Western Freemasonry) is first and foremost a French road (Grand Orient). 80% of all Pilgrims who assemble in Paris at the Tour St. Jaques to undertake the journey into Spain are French, while the remainder speaks mostly English or German. On "The Way" French is the language spoken at all the Monasteries and Cathedrals.

The allegory behind the quest is that of Ali Baba and the 40 Thieves. Upon their return to Paris, Pilgrims will stand at the door of the Louvre Museum in Paris and proclaim out loud "Open...we are Friends" (Open Sesame - open meaning "ouvre" in French, plus we know that there is no "L" from the Christmas carol, "Noel, noel".

Also, phonetically speaking, Sesame in French is C'est amis; or again in English, "Its friends").

Now you should also overstand why Jim Hansen produced Sesame Street, the baby-sitter who indoctrinated your kids early. Remember the photograph depicting the leaders of the worlds largest economies, the G8, standing before the glass pyramid in front of the Louvre Museum? Those people were representing Ali Baba and his 40 Thieves who come to the Louvre Museum requesting admission to Freemasonry's 40th degree. For them "Life begins at 40"."

In "Ali Baba et les 40 voleurs", it is "Sésame ouvres toi!" in french.
And "Sésame" is not pronounced "c'est amis" because of the "t" and the "i". "ces âmes" (these souls) is pronounced "Sésame".  
Really off topic!

Offline roony

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2010, 10:55:44 pm »
according to who, cite a dictionary ...

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2010, 10:59:45 pm »
according to who, cite a dictionary ...

According to carnivore... he's French.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2010, 11:15:08 pm »
... Sesame Street ... Those people were representing Ali Baba and his 40 Thieves who come to the Louvre Museum requesting admission to Freemasonry's 40th degree. For them "Life begins at 40"."

Funny song.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline roony

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2010, 11:31:46 pm »
According to carnivore... he's French.
Never trust the french ....   -\

carnivore

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2010, 11:49:56 pm »
Never trust the french ....   -\

Agree  ;)

William

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2010, 01:56:52 am »

It's a principle of runelore that all noises are commands. If words are repeated rhythmically as they are in songs, yes they are enchantment. After the French "chanter", to sing.

I used to have a T-shirt that said "Life begins at 140". It's true. Everyone who has ridden a motorcycle on a good road at at least that speed knows it. All else is only half alive, like sleepwalking through life.

Um, that's only ~85 mph.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk