Author Topic: Candida / Leaky gut / CFS / Electrosensitivity  (Read 44224 times)

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
Re: Candida / Leaky gut / CFS / Electrosensitivity
« Reply #50 on: February 15, 2010, 05:53:54 am »
When William talks about 'we' he means 'William'
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #51 on: February 15, 2010, 06:23:15 am »
If that were true, and it made people sick, it would not have been  used among Northern peoples - looks like you are cherry-picking data. Again.
  People have done all sorts of foolish things throughout history because they were desperate or totally addicted, whether in the form of smoking or eating pemmican or whatever. It's the height of stupidity to suggest that something is good merely because a few Northern peoples happened to have eaten it.

As for moronic claims that pemmican is healthy, one should add that it is surely "less unhealthy" than eating Big Macs or haagen dasz ice-cream or sweets, so people can do better on pemmican than on SAD, but it is most telling that rawists do badly on it, for the most part.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

William

« Reply #52 on: February 15, 2010, 08:01:56 am »
  People have done all sorts of foolish things throughout history because they were desperate or totally addicted, whether in the form of smoking or eating pemmican or whatever. It's the height of stupidity to suggest that something is good merely because a few Northern peoples happened to have eaten it.
As for moronic claims that pemmican is healthy, one should add that it is surely "less unhealthy" than eating Big Macs or haagen dasz ice-cream or sweets, so people can do better on pemmican than on SAD, but it is most telling that rawists do badly on it, for the most part.

Are you denying that pemmican is healing?

BTW you have not yet contributed to the tallow thread.

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 15, 2010, 10:39:55 am »
Del Fuego's claims as to why pemican healed his wife, and why he reaped such gains in part was due to how digestible pemican was and how little was left undigested to keep alive other organisms like candida, lymes etc.  I think that there's a good chance that this is true.  Although I don't have experience myself,  for I can't get myself to render fat to make it.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #54 on: February 15, 2010, 06:32:25 pm »
Are you denying that pemmican is healing?

Naturally. As for the thread, I only vaguely glanced at it and saw a poster debunking it(alphagruis? I think).
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

William

« Reply #55 on: February 16, 2010, 12:36:28 am »
Naturally. As for the thread, I only vaguely glanced at it and saw a poster debunking it(alphagruis? I think).

You have outed yourself.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #56 on: February 16, 2010, 05:11:32 am »
You have outed yourself.
  Not at all, you provided a useless link on how tallow is used to make all sorts of unpleasant processed industrial products. Not relevant to the whole issue of pemmican.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Nation

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 16, 2010, 05:43:07 am »
Has anyone ever passed candida in their stools?

I just went to the bathroom and my stools were covered with white things, i wonder if it's undigested fat or candida. I ate mostly organs and lean meat in the last couple days, barely any fat. I normally digest fat pretty well so i'm leaning towards candida.

Offline djr_81

• Hakuna Matata
  • Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #58 on: February 16, 2010, 08:05:24 am »
Has anyone ever passed candida in their stools?

I just went to the bathroom and my stools were covered with white things, i wonder if it's undigested fat or candida. I ate mostly organs and lean meat in the last couple days, barely any fat. I normally digest fat pretty well so i'm leaning towards candida.
I haven't personally that I recall but I've read of others who have.
https://www.facebook.com/djr1981
As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler; solitude will not be solitude, poverty will not be poverty, nor weakness weakness.
-Henry David Thoreau

Offline Brady

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Irishaman
« Reply #59 on: March 05, 2010, 01:09:39 am »
Now, how about we steer back to helping Brady with his transition such as this thread was intended and stop with the pemmican tangent? :)

Cheers Dan, yeah guys any more advice?

I took a stint at zero carb there but my adrenals don't seem to be strong enough and I crashed even further.  It also seems I really need the bioavailable sodium from celery and the like so I have started drinking some green veggie juice again.  Water and salt just wasn't working.  I hoping the juicing will be temporary till I build up my adrenals again.  I also really struggled with suet my liver just couldn't digest that kind of fat yet, again I think my adrenal & thyroid are so weak my protein and fat digestion is nill.  As I felt like I was fading away and the fatigue becoming unbearable I started eating some raw butter again and have got more energy as a result, although it still causes some problems it seems to be easier for the liver to metabolise.  Again I am hoping this is a temporary measure till I get soem strength back then I wish to go dairy free as I know its bad news in the long term.
The culture and civilization of the White man are essentially material; his measure of success is, "How much property have I acquired for myself?" The culture of the Red man is fundamentally spiritual; his measure of success is, "How much service have I rendered to my people?"

Ernest Thompson Seton

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: March 05, 2010, 01:51:17 am »
find tasty marrow, soft kind, and grass fed slabs of back fat, and experiment with how much you can eat along with meat.  Often I will snack on fat so as to get enough calories in.  This snacking lets me ease up at times with how much fat I eat with my two meat meals a day.  Meat with no fat digests so quickly for me, but at the expense of what I believe to be causing an insulin response which appears to be more than eating meat with fat-slowing down digestion.  My favorite is mixing soft marrow with cut up pieces of meat.  Very easy to digest!  It all gets easier the longer your body has a chance to convert over to using fat as fuel.   But in the meantime listen and experiment to what works for you, and it changes all the time, as it should.

Offline Ioanna

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 05, 2010, 11:44:20 am »
aging meat has done wonders for me!

Offline Brady

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Irishaman
« Reply #62 on: March 05, 2010, 11:50:54 pm »
find tasty marrow, soft kind, and grass fed slabs of back fat, and experiment with how much you can eat along with meat.  Often I will snack on fat so as to get enough calories in.  This snacking lets me ease up at times with how much fat I eat with my two meat meals a day.  Meat with no fat digests so quickly for me, but at the expense of what I believe to be causing an insulin response which appears to be more than eating meat with fat-slowing down digestion.  My favorite is mixing soft marrow with cut up pieces of meat.  Very easy to digest!  It all gets easier the longer your body has a chance to convert over to using fat as fuel.   But in the meantime listen and experiment to what works for you, and it changes all the time, as it should.

Yeah even bone marrow causes extreme fatigue, it just seems to take all my energy to digest it. 
The culture and civilization of the White man are essentially material; his measure of success is, "How much property have I acquired for myself?" The culture of the Red man is fundamentally spiritual; his measure of success is, "How much service have I rendered to my people?"

Ernest Thompson Seton

Offline Brady

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Irishaman
« Reply #63 on: March 05, 2010, 11:57:17 pm »
aging meat has done wonders for me!

'High Meat' is all I ever eat, some of it 7 months old and extremely high in bacteria.  I have grown to really like the taste but even this is wipes me out all day. 

Ernest Thompson Seton

Offline Brady

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Irishaman
« Reply #64 on: March 06, 2010, 12:00:07 am »
I think my adrenals and thyroid are really shot.  I was doing pretty well till we hit the depts of winter then I crashed.  Has anyone else in the Northern Countries experienced this before?  I'm hoping things will start to improve now that Spring has arrived.
Also should I still eat meat and fat even when they cause such fatigue and stress on the body?  Or perhaps I should give my organs a rest and get by on green veg juice and butter then slowly introduce meat?  Not use as I'm extremely under weight.

Ernest Thompson Seton

Offline Kokki

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 06, 2010, 01:22:25 am »
Brady, you've a lot alike problems than I do. Underweight (I'm about 10st too, height 5"7), digestive problems, fatique, northern location etc.

Lack of hydrochloric acid still causes me stomach pains. You can check it from your eye: if you have lilac ring around your pupil (stomach area), you lack it. So your body cannot utilize protein, and therefore, other nutrients well, making the body frustrated, toxic and bad-working. Vegetable juices are helpful for me, especially with raw apple cider vinegar. As well as clay and herbs for some reason. 

High-organs or meat, butter&honey, eggs, berries and wild-caught fish might be good and easily digesting food for you, based on my own experience with sicknesses.

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 06, 2010, 09:37:02 am »
Well if you're eating lots of high-meat maybe your body is having a tough time controlling all the bacteria..? I don't get on well with any meat which isn't fresh.
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline political atheist

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 09, 2018, 01:18:36 am »
So what's the protein in hemp, beans, etc., ?

A raw diet, wont cure autoimmune diseases like crohns & colitis ... you need specific bacteria & nutrition, ie pigs stomach lining

Muscle meats & organs all harbor bacteria specific to that organs function, in addition to more universal beneficial bacteria

Autoimmune diseases, are specific low colonies of bacteria, ie crohns, colitis, require stomach tissue

Marrow & bone specific autoimmune diseases, such as leukaemia require colonies of bacteria specific to those disease's, ie bone marrow & bone filing's

Healing as on any diet, isnt universal, you're quality of life maybe superior, but the raw diet in no way replaces true naturopathy, regardless of the modality they use, whether its herbs or raw meat

for  leaky gut:

is beef stomach ok to eat? or it must be pig stomach?

should be eaten raw? how much per day, combined with what? should the stomach be washed before eating?

in eastern europe there is a traditional soup based on beef stomach. i ate that soup when i was child once a week. very delicious: beef stomach, cream, veggies, condiments, salt
Pumping out units, I mean kids, aka bringing innocent beings into this ‘heavenly’ dimension of misery, suffering, struggling, pain and DEATH, WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION/CONSENT, is NOT the solution/remedy/cure for your personal problems/issues such as: boredom, poverty, selfishness, loneliness, low IQ, **megalomania, shallowness, emptiness, vanity, hero complex syndrome, narcissism, virtue signalling syndrome. Please stop being a sadist, masochist and find a more useful/constructive hobby. 😉

Offline rami999

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 02, 2018, 04:36:55 am »
there is some protein in plants but its different from animals

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk