Author Topic: Creating Kefir or Fermented Milk From Suet & Raw Animal Fats?  (Read 10184 times)

Offline roony

• Shaman
    • View Profile
Creating Kefir or Fermented Milk From Suet & Raw Animal Fats?
« on: February 04, 2010, 08:28:00 pm »
Experimenting with kefir atm, i just got some suet & pigs fat, i was wondering if you can create kefir from Raw animal fats, or at least ferment it?

I really dont like the fact, kefir grains are simple sugars, i'd much rather use a animal based starter

I was also thinking of using tripe, or pigs stomach, as they contain the trichirus whipworm, one of the most advanced & effective forms of treating auto-immune deficiencies, like crohns & colitis

Could also be useful in growing back limbs, unfortunately i dont have any missing limbs to test it on ... lol, refer to regenerative medicine, its use of pigs intestine tissue to regrow limbs & print organs, using tissue printing printers

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Creating Kefir or Fermented Milk From Suet & Raw Animal Fats?
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2010, 10:12:28 pm »
i think its the bladder tissue from the piggys that contains stem cells
it seems they just created a powder and put it on a mans finger and it regenerated
i think they are lucky he grew a finger there and not something else, !
perhaps if you get your glands on some entrails and dry and powder the bladder, next time you cut yourself do an experiment...surely its not that simplistic, there is probably a method to keeping the cells intact and vital, but it could have some of the benefit

Offline roony

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2010, 12:26:19 am »
aajonus has a protocol for growing back fingers, which is similar, lime juice, coconut cream -i'd replace the cream for suet or lard ... honey, & a thin slice of beef, to regrow

Basically the regenerative medicine, uses enzymes & scrapings or a matrix from pigs intestines, they trigger the growth receptors in a finger to grow back

aajonus method is far superior, as the lime juice prevents white blood cells from preventing the wound to scab over, while the honey & coconut, act as antibiotics & tissue nutrients, while the slice off beef, provides the matrix to trigger the growth receptors,

as a result the finger can grow back in a matter of a week, or two, while the regenerative medicine, takes a month or two

aajonus also used a similar method to regrow & reattach his dislocated leg, in a motor accident, without surgery & recovered in 6 months, the usual recovery rate with surgery is over a year & extends to 7 years to 25 years, depending on how crap the surgeon is ...

erm can you use suet or animal fats, like lard to use as cultures? or pigs intestines, like tripe? to make kefir?

Offline majormark

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2010, 01:51:51 am »

^ How about if half finger has been re-attached and it stuck but the person cant use it because the nerves are not connected? Is there a protocol for that too?

I know some people who cut some fingers and the doctor re-attached them but they are unusable.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2010, 02:14:13 am »
    Majormark, we used wheatgrass on my son to do that, before me and him knew anything about primal diet or raw animal foods.  It took at least a year to get the feeling back.

Roony, what do you mean a couple of weeks?  Where did you get that?  From who?  I don't know how many times it's been done, but from my sources it takes months, close to a year.

You can use lots of stuff to make kefir.  Why don't you use your own bacteria, maybe your fresh saliva.  Meat and dairy's microorganisms are different from each other.  Have you ever heard of mesophilic, thermophilc, aerobic, anaerbic, hydrophilic etc?  Each organism has something different it tends to grow on.   
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline majormark

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2010, 04:27:30 am »
RawZi, how did you use the wheatgrass? was it minced and applied externally? and for how long did he kept it during a day on average?

Also I want to know if there are there any alternatives to wheatgrass.

I want to suggest this to someone who has just the tip of one finger desensitized and I want to see how it works.

Thanks.

Offline chucky

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2010, 04:29:58 am »
aajonus has a protocol for growing back fingers, which is similar, lime juice, coconut cream -i'd replace the cream for suet or lard ... honey, & a thin slice of beef, to regrow

Basically the regenerative medicine, uses enzymes & scrapings or a matrix from pigs intestines, they trigger the growth receptors in a finger to grow back

aajonus method is far superior, as the lime juice prevents white blood cells from preventing the wound to scab over, while the honey & coconut, act as antibiotics & tissue nutrients, while the slice off beef, provides the matrix to trigger the growth receptors,

as a result the finger can grow back in a matter of a week, or two, while the regenerative medicine, takes a month or two

aajonus also used a similar method to regrow & reattach his dislocated leg, in a motor accident, without surgery & recovered in 6 months, the usual recovery rate with surgery is over a year & extends to 7 years to 25 years, depending on how crap the surgeon is ...

erm can you use suet or animal fats, like lard to use as cultures? or pigs intestines, like tripe? to make kefir?

Probably I am not the only one hearing about Regenerative Medicine/herbicide .

Interesting videos:
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=3805459n
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=3805429n

Sorry for posting a bit of offtopic, but this is first time I am hearing something like this. Something like StarTrek or future technology but just natural way of doing it...

Offline roony

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2010, 11:12:27 pm »
    Majormark, we used wheatgrass on my son to do that, before me and him knew anything about primal diet or raw animal foods.  It took at least a year to get the feeling back.

Roony, what do you mean a couple of weeks?  Where did you get that?  From who?  I don't know how many times it's been done, but from my sources it takes months, close to a year.

You can use lots of stuff to make kefir.  Why don't you use your own bacteria, maybe your fresh saliva.  Meat and dairy's microorganisms are different from each other.  Have you ever heard of mesophilic, thermophilc, aerobic, anaerbic, hydrophilic etc?  Each organism has something different it tends to grow on.   

From aajonus newsletter, he stated 4 weeks & provided photographs showing the finger actually growing back, judging by the rate of growth, after 4 weeks, the finger had grown back, but hadnt taken form, judging by that rate of growth, a full recovery, would be about 3 months

With regenerative medicine, because of the isolated cells & lack of onsite tissue nutrients, as in aajonus's technique, the recovery rate is still about 6 months

I'm pretty sure you can accelerate the rate of growth using maggots, & perhaps organ meat, in place of the beef, such as liver & some intestine tissue

i've heard of herbologists & naturopaths, doing stuff like this years ago, more technology & medicine the public will never see

Offline chucky

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2010, 07:05:33 pm »

I just recently found a source for raw milk. Drank a liter in 2 days. Never had raw milk before. Taste was excellent! Now I am considering making kefir and the saliva idea got me interested. However, I couldn't find any information for using saliva to make kefir. Do you have any source for this ? I have never made kefir so I can't compare if saliva worked out or not. If it does will the milk get sour and thick like with kefir grains I have read about ?

William

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2010, 03:47:34 am »
I just recently found a source for raw milk. Drank a liter in 2 days. Never had raw milk before. Taste was excellent! Now I am considering making kefir and the saliva idea got me interested. However, I couldn't find any information for using saliva to make kefir. Do you have any source for this ? I have never made kefir so I can't compare if saliva worked out or not. If it does will the milk get sour and thick like with kefir grains I have read about ?

Kefir is a community of microbes, looks like bits of cauliflower; the only name I know for the product of that fermentation is "arjan" (Turkish language), pronounced Aryan. Deprecated, because it is politically incorrect to say anything good about that people.

There is no kefir in saliva, but I read that because there are plenty of microbes in saliva if you just spit in milk at room temp., it will ferment and you get something sour - I don't know about thick.

In America we get kefir from those who have it for the price of postage - there are internet lists. There's also a man in Australia who will ship wordwide - name is Dominic Anfiteatro ---
http://www.webaware.com.au/ferment/finding_kefir.php
http://users.chariot.net.au/~dna/kefirpage.html
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Kefir_making/

Offline chucky

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2010, 04:28:44 am »
Kefir is a community of microbes, looks like bits of cauliflower; the only name I know for the product of that fermentation is "arjan" (Turkish language), pronounced Aryan. Deprecated, because it is politically incorrect to say anything good about that people.

There is no kefir in saliva, but I read that because there are plenty of microbes in saliva if you just spit in milk at room temp., it will ferment and you get something sour - I don't know about thick.

In America we get kefir from those who have it for the price of postage - there are internet lists. There's also a man in Australia who will ship wordwide - name is Dominic Anfiteatro ---
http://www.webaware.com.au/ferment/finding_kefir.php
http://users.chariot.net.au/~dna/kefirpage.html
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Kefir_making/

Thank You for the links. Sent out few mails.

So it is possible to make kefir using saliva. The difference would be probably the different bacteria ? But the question is, do we actually need some other bacteria to be put into our guts as it's done with kefir from kefir grains. Would our saliva provide the needed bacteria or the saliva does not contain the wide varity of bacteria like kefir grains ?

Offline majormark

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2010, 04:50:46 am »
Soon I will be able to get raw goat milk and I will try to see if I can replace water/veg juices with kefir. I need to get the kefir grains first.

btw I read that kefir needs sugar to eat so I don't see how it could work using only animal fats. If someone succeeds let me know.

Offline roony

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2010, 06:58:38 am »
Soon I will be able to get raw goat milk and I will try to see if I can replace water/veg juices with kefir. I need to get the kefir grains first.

btw I read that kefir needs sugar to eat so I don't see how it could work using only animal fats. If someone succeeds let me know.

Lactose is a sugar

I meant can you create kefir, using suet or raw animal fats as starter bacteria

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2010, 08:14:40 am »
a little fact,  kefir is a community of about 20-30 different bacterium and yeasts that really know one knows where the original colonies came from.  Some like to speculate that they came from outer space...
  One thing in common to all the varieties is that they all have been grown on lactose.  That's not to say they could be persuaded to shift their food source.  But let's see what happens. 

Offline chucky

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2010, 12:17:42 am »
a little fact,  kefir is a community of about 20-30 different bacterium and yeasts that really know one knows where the original colonies came from.  Some like to speculate that they came from outer space...
  One thing in common to all the varieties is that they all have been grown on lactose.  That's not to say they could be persuaded to shift their food source.  But let's see what happens. 

Hehe, outerspace bacteria. I would be interested a lot in an alien bacteria in my gut. People have reported miracles from drinking kefir.

About fermenting suet or pigs fat. It really does need sugar. I am not sure if the bacteria grow only on lactose or on every sugar. But if fermenting plain fat with some sugar does not work out, mixing the fat with some milk should work!

But the thread started asked about fermenting the fat without the grains. You could try fermenting fat with high meat ?

Offline roony

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2010, 01:09:15 am »
Hehe, outerspace bacteria. I would be interested a lot in an alien bacteria in my gut. People have reported miracles from drinking kefir.

About fermenting suet or pigs fat. It really does need sugar. I am not sure if the bacteria grow only on lactose or on every sugar. But if fermenting plain fat with some sugar does not work out, mixing the fat with some milk should work!

But the thread started asked about fermenting the fat without the grains. You could try fermenting fat with high meat ?

Great idea, so basically ferment the suet or animal fat with sugar or milk, or try high meat

Hmm anyway to control the taste of the ferment from high meat?

Offline chucky

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2010, 02:39:43 pm »
Hmm anyway to control the taste of the ferment from high meat?

How ? Liquid high-meat enema :D OK that could be some crazy stuff but I have heard people making kefir enemas.....

Is it possible to mix it with milk and make a high meat smoothie ?
Hmm, what happens when milk kefir is made with high-meat ?

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2010, 03:28:42 pm »
How ? Liquid high-meat enema :D OK that could be some crazy stuff but I have heard people making kefir enemas.....

Is it possible to mix it with milk and make a high meat smoothie ?
Hmm, what happens when milk kefir is made with high-meat ?

The enemas would probably work, or better idea maybe an implant (lesser quantity fluid in enema and held a little longer), although I've never tried these two.

I don't think high meat and milk would make a good combo.  I don't know from experience, but I think the bacteria are just too different. 
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk