Author Topic: What exactly are paleolithic forms of carbs?  (Read 66725 times)

alphagruis

Re: What exactly are paleolithic forms of carbs?
« Reply #150 on: April 28, 2010, 03:51:06 pm »
OK Squall, I first thought you're just an hypocrite but you're obviously also an plain idiot.

Offline Squall

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: April 28, 2010, 11:13:15 pm »
OK Squall, I first thought you're just an hypocrite but you're obviously also an plain idiot.

Obviously. Welcome back in any case.
The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd.

- Bertrand Russell

Offline political atheist

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: January 09, 2018, 01:21:00 am »
Modern processed carbohydrates always = disease

Low glycaemic wild carbohydrates ie roots, starches = eventually to disease

Medium glycaemic wild fruit = disease

Berries & small fruits like kumquats, are concentrated fruits, with low antinutrients & high naturally occurring agents in the plant to counter the antinutrients

Most seaweeds, are also bad for you, a few like algae, chlorella & spirulina even dried, are beneficial, but they do have moderate carbs & can be negative in the long term

They also thin your blood

blood is not supposed to be thin-ish ? to deliver nutrients and oxygen fast?
Pumping out units, I mean kids, aka bringing innocent beings into this ‘heavenly’ dimension of misery, suffering, struggling, pain and DEATH, WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION/CONSENT, is NOT the solution/remedy/cure for your personal problems/issues such as: boredom, poverty, selfishness, loneliness, low IQ, **megalomania, shallowness, emptiness, vanity, hero complex syndrome, narcissism, virtue signalling syndrome. Please stop being a sadist, masochist and find a more useful/constructive hobby. 😉

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk