Author Topic: Can paleo diet influence the gender of a future child?  (Read 5357 times)

Offline majormark

• Chief
    • View Profile
Can paleo diet influence the gender of a future child?
« on: February 08, 2010, 02:43:51 pm »

How could a paleo diet influence the gender of a future child?

Some time ago I talked to a nurse who told me that in the medical community they know specifically how to influence a child's gender. She told me this information will never be released to the public because it could cause imbalances in the female to male ratio.

Part of it may have to do with diet. Here are some findings:

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/04/080422194553.htm
http://news.softpedia.com/news/Mother-039-s-Diet-Influences-the-Gender-of-Her-Future-Child-84143.shtml

Now, I think that this F/M ratio is not random at all and is somehow balanced out in a global sense.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Can paleo diet influence the gender of a future child?
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2010, 03:33:04 pm »
This is pretty well known stuff.
Women who are well off and supported by well off men are more likely to have boys.
And poor women are more likely to have girls.
That's ... "more likely".

You can experiment.
If you are rich,  have a couple of kids with a well off woman.
Then have a couple of kids with poor women.

I believe this to be true.  ;)

And this is why as a parent you should give more assistance to your boys or else they amount to nothing.  Boys have the potential to give you a lot of grandchildren but you have to spend a lot on boys for capital first.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline majormark

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2010, 07:34:04 pm »

This could be due to nutritional deficiencies.

If we follow that logic it would mean that all paleo moms should make boys because this diet is the most nutritionally superior, right?

It doesn't exactly make sense.

Offline roony

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2010, 06:00:34 pm »
This could be due to nutritional deficiencies.

If we follow that logic it would mean that all paleo moms should make boys because this diet is the most nutritionally superior, right?

It doesn't exactly make sense.

Junk mainstream science never does lol

Offline Raw Kyle

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2010, 09:38:04 am »
Gender is determined during development by presence or absence of certain hormones. I'm assuming medical science could pretty easily control that presence or absence. Maybe eating a lot of some organs might influence it, especially testes or ovaries.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2010, 12:24:45 pm »
Gender is determined during development by presence or absence of certain hormones. I'm assuming medical science could pretty easily control that presence or absence. Maybe eating a lot of some organs might influence it, especially testes or ovaries.

I think you'd have to eat the ovaries or testes during and/or before conception.  Afterwards it would affect what gender they look like, but not what gender they genetically are.  That's my opinion, but I'm no scientist.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline KD

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2010, 01:03:39 pm »
   I think you'd have to eat the ovaries or testes during and/or before conception.

hmm the only image I can think of with this is some twisted version of the Seinfeld episode where George has an obsession with eating food during sex and sneaks whole sandwiches under the covers. which in paleo land becomes approaching from behind and sneaking bull testes out of a mason jar. Hoping in her pleasure she doesn't turn and see and ruin his dreams of fathering an all-star quarterback.  -X

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2010, 01:42:42 pm »
hmm the only image I can think of with this is some twisted ... under the covers. which in paleo land becomes approaching from behind and sneaking bull testes out of a mason jar.

Lol.  

I hope I didn't offend anyone.  Made me laugh.

I didn't even picture it, was just trying to talk from a scientific or intuitive perspective, nothing concrete, just theory.

I wonder who here would do the mason jar as described.  No, I don't need to know, I don't think.  

I don't have a paleo partner, so I would be too concerned about offending him to try this in bed.  Plus, I don't care that much what gender I conceive when.  I think what's supposed to happen will happen if everyone all lets it.

You men, you're so visual oriented (not that I'm not at times too).
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk