Author Topic: Hair loss!  (Read 4423 times)

Offline anu

• Forager
    • View Profile
Hair loss!
« on: February 15, 2010, 08:05:29 pm »
After first baby, my wife hair started to loss rapidly. she used Iron and calcium pills for about 6 month after the delivery. But the problem still there!!!

Whats wrong with her?

???

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Hair loss!
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2010, 08:23:05 pm »
After first baby, my wife hair started to loss rapidly. she used Iron and calcium pills for about 6 month after the delivery. But the problem still there!!!

Whats wrong with her?

???
  Is she on a rawpalaeodiet? One of the more unusual things that often happens to RPDers is that they lose some hair here and there, and then it grows back. It's an unfortunate consequence of detox. Should pass once the person is fully healed.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline klowcarb

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2010, 08:41:38 am »
She could supplement with biotin, or eat raw foods high in biotin.

Egg yolks and liver are high in biotin.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2010, 08:55:05 am »
  Is she on a rawpalaeodiet? One of the more unusual things that often happens to RPDers is that they lose some hair here and there, and then it grows back. It's an unfortunate consequence of detox. Should pass once the person is fully healed.

I don't think she's on the diet yet.  Anu came partially to advertise his logo.  He's a truck accident attorney or something?

Anu, do you know what a raw paleo diet is?  We have a welcoming committee.  You can introduce yourself there. 
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2010, 10:44:41 am »

Whats wrong with her?

???

Anu, are you here to learn about raw paleo diet or are you just copying your script about how to spam forums so you can gain links to the website you are tasked to advertise?

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2010, 07:52:01 pm »
Oops, my error. I should have realised.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk