Author Topic: Overpopulation if massive amounts of people were to go raw paleo?  (Read 4265 times)

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Hey just a thought and this is not meant to be offensive in the least because I love raw paleo. But logically, if massive amounts of people (like 1 in 3) were to start eating raw paleo and being healthy and living extended amounts of years then in a short amount of time won't earth simply be overpopulated due to lower death from disease and health problems???
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."

Offline pc701

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Overpopulation if massive amounts of people were to go raw paleo?
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2010, 09:00:37 am »
How old are you? No offence but you seem young to ask such weird questions

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2010, 09:02:02 am »
17 overactive immagination
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2010, 01:01:25 pm »
Hey just a thought and this is not meant to be offensive in the least because I love raw paleo. But logically, if massive amounts of people (like 1 in 3) were to start eating raw paleo and being healthy and living extended amounts of years then in a short amount of time won't earth simply be overpopulated due to lower death from disease and health problems???

Don't worry.  Most people are too narrow minded to catch on.  The only reason people will eat raw meat is for medical reasons, disease reasons.  Even if you shout to the heavens, our raw paleo diet will have less practitioners than the cooked paleo dieters.

Cooked paleo dieters will only turn raw when they get sick.

RPD is still fringe / weird / a small blip.

But then again, you never know.  If you are a marketing whiz, maybe we can write raw paleo diet books and videos and make it number 1 it cures the world.  I love dreaming myself.  I'm 40.  Got 80 years to go.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2010, 01:03:00 pm »
Lol I love the positive thinking. And yes most likely it will never catch on I was just saying theoretically.

Offline chucky

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2010, 03:32:27 pm »
How old are you? No offence but you seem young to ask such weird questions

I love it. Clear head and stronger empathy.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2010, 09:03:01 pm »
Lol I love the positive thinking. And yes most likely it will never catch on I was just saying theoretically.

The only way Raw Paleo Diet will be popular is if we can invent a FUNDING MECHANISM.

The problem is that TRUTH IN HEALTH is not profitable, there is NO FUNDING MECHANISM.

This forum exists as a volunteer effort from fellow RPD practitioners.

Maybe I should start writing e books, give fellow community contributors a cut.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2010, 10:12:54 pm »
The only way Raw Paleo Diet will be popular is if we can invent a FUNDING MECHANISM.

The problem is that TRUTH IN HEALTH is not profitable, there is NO FUNDING MECHANISM.

This forum exists as a volunteer effort from fellow RPD practitioners.

Maybe I should start writing e books, give fellow community contributors a cut.

And that's the way it is.  By the time we've gotten to this point, we no longer care much about dogma (well, a lot of us, maybe) and just want what works.  We are, in many/most cases, laser-focused on truth in health.  And, since that cannot be co-opted, corrupted, sidetracked, or misdirected, we have no money.

Which is fine. Or, it will have to be, because it isn't going to change tomorrow, or next year.  Maybe in a decade or two it will.  My personal guess is that medical science will discover how to completely stop and reverse aging and cure all disease right around the same time that any raw paleo movement really gets big, or maybe even before that.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk