Author Topic: How do I do a really powerful detox?  (Read 15539 times)

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
How do I do a really powerful detox?
« on: February 23, 2010, 06:31:48 am »
Hi,
I want to do the most thorough and fast detox out there. I don't care about the pain I just want the crap out of my body quickly. What foods slow down detox? I know honey for instance slows down your liver from removing toxins because the liver has to aid in the digestion of the honeys sugars, which for some people is a good thing, but I don't want to slow down my detox.
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."

Offline pc701

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: How do I do a really powerful detox?
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2010, 06:36:06 am »
Some people dont believe there is such thing as detox. In my opinion, dont worry about, when you start eating raw food that suits you, then youll do fine.Some people think some type of fasting is the best way to detox, either water or juice.

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2010, 06:43:16 am »
Ive heard that people don't believe in detox but then what the hell are detox syptoms and why do you feel so great after you detox?
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."

Offline Seeker_1

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2010, 07:17:34 am »
hahaha i just asked that same question in a diff post. RawZi suggested sumthing aajonus said about detoxing vaccines. Apparently you age sum organic raspberries for like at least a month or 2 and they're supposed to be this CRAZY detox.
    And i'm pretty sure at this point detox is a proven FACT that scientists can now observe. Whether or not the porgram one is using is helping detox is still up in the air.

Fasting is indeed a powerful SUMTHING, lol, it's VERY hard to do. My last water fast lasted about 10days, though i could have gone longer i came to the conclusion that i should be DOING rather than not doing, and thus ended it. Nevertheless many people have healed various conditions with fasting, but again, it takes MUCH willpower.
   That being said i don't think fasting on water should be done unless your liver and kidneys are at FULL POWA!!!! Because when you fast on water there's such a HUGE dump of toxins in the bloodstream that if the liver/kidneys can't keep up then they'll just re-deposit them in the tissue like they did when you first experienced toxic overload. If shit gets dumped in your colon wats to stop it from getting reabsorbed?
   In theory a fast with pure fat or fiber would be a rather powerful detox, however this is just in theory so.... I thought about doing a fast on cream or butter. I tried one with coconut oil which just gave me the shlitts, complete garbage, lol. maybe if the oils weren't heated they'd do better, who knows.

Offline Raw Kyle

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2010, 07:47:01 am »
Detoxification is a controversial subject. Clearly some drugs and other harmful chemicals have been observed by modern science to leave the body over time, but the grand scale "I feel a million times better than I have in years because I got rid of all toxins from my body" detox that many diet gurus (particularly raw diet gurus) talk about is not as cut and dry. I've done some detoxes before and never really felt different.

An old friend of mine when I used to post on a raw vegan forum said this of detox, which I still believe today, "eating right and getting plenty of fresh air, water and sun is better then any detox program." In other words, the best thing you can do for your body is to give it the nutrients it needs, not too much other stuff, and put it in a setting conducive to natural health.

However, if you have a test done and have serious lead poisoning or something like that, then a medical procedure may be good. I just think the grand detox many refer to is mostly a myth to sell products and keep people on sub optimal diets. Have you heard this line before "you'll feel better/gain weight back/stop losing hair once you finish detoxing"?

Offline Seeker_1

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2010, 08:18:58 am »
but then you hear of people who do liver cleanses or fasting and they're cured of skin conditions, people who do coconut fasts, or colonics and notices eye color changes, people who eat high meat and raw fats who cure autism, and other neurological disorders.
   I mean i agree that a "general sense of well being" is something i used to get when i order chinese food, drink mountain dew and stay up till 5 am playing D&D or Risk or sum other game, and doesn't constitute cellular healing. Sense of well being is all mental, but when you have physical observable conditions that dissappear after a change in diet and/or lifestyle then you're dealing with solid evidense that something you're doing is changing you to you liking(unless you enjoy ill health).

However being the "seeker" i am, i wholeheartedly agree that the closer to nature we get the faster we heal. Most tribes and the essenes are prime examples of this, i'm sure even if they continued their diet that they would suffer SOME decrease in health if they were to be thrown into NYC, lol. Sunlight especially seems to have multiple healing "powers".

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2010, 08:35:47 am »
Hi,
I want to do the most thorough and fast detox out there. I don't care about the pain I just want the crap out of my body quickly. What foods slow down detox? I know honey for instance slows down your liver from removing toxins because the liver has to aid in the digestion of the honeys sugars, which for some people is a good thing, but I don't want to slow down my detox.

I have a whole list of detox protocols here http://www.curemanual.com/detox-protocols-and-treatments/

The most insane is the VCO Detox at http://www.curemanual.com/detox-protocols-and-treatments/stomach-healing-intestinal-cleansing-yeast-elimination/virgin-coconut-oil-detox/ or http://tinyurl.com/vcodetox

VCO detox is a 100% fat, 0% protein, 0% carb for 3 days.  You must have a buddy with you.  Toilet must be beside where you lie down on bed rest. 

Good luck.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Raw Kyle

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2010, 08:36:34 am »
All of those conditions have just as many testimonials towards cures from healthy diets like raw paleo as they do from cleansing programs. In fact I would say that the only way cleansing programs help those conditions is to more closely bring the body to the state it would be in on a raw paleo-ish diet.

I don't think the Essenes are proof of anything, in fact I've never seen proof that the ancient Essenes as they are portrayed in the raw vegan community even existed. As for tribes, they have their ups and downs, depending on what they're eating and how they're living. Clearly though heart disease, diabetes and a slew of other common modern afflictions aren't found much in tribes that eat a diet more towards raw paleo than SAD, so a fair conclusion to draw would be that those diseases are mainly caused by bad diet. I would be hard pressed to find a measurable condition caused by "toxins" though. Or a person cured by removing "toxins" from their body. Most of the cures I've read about or seen were from transitioning to a healthy, more natural diet.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2010, 09:01:47 am »
Kyle is right.  Switching diets is safer.  Aajonus likes the diet approach as well.

The best live in healer I know, Vander Gaditano says you should not manipulate / detox a person who is running on empty... nutrition first!  Then you can manipulate.

Vander will give his patients glass fulls of juiced veggies and fruits plus freshly killed raw goat liver... just to get things started.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2010, 09:07:09 am »
Of course you feel better AFTER you feel worse. Wtf kind of stupidity is that? The only thing that'd speed up your detox would be to take in a lot of extra toxins for your body to handle. Then it only speeds up because you've sped up putting them in... Everything else will leave gradually by itself, and the less you're putting in the more negative your 'toxin gradient' will be...

Disclaimer: Post at 1am half-asleep.
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline Seeker_1

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2010, 09:18:50 am »
Oh i whole-heartedly agree that chagning diet is MUCh safer. If i ever give general advise it's to take things slow and do it right. I learned that from music, it's always better to start slow and clean than sloppy and fast. However thats not quite what this post is about, it's asking about the most powerful detoxes in the shortest amount of time and mentions nothing of saftey -d. I mean thats what I"M looking for, lol.
    Raw Kyle, back up a sec, essenes have no place in the raw vegan community. Essenes believe in a MOSTLY vegetarian diet however they use homemade keifer and butter from raw dairy, especially after fasts as they see it as a stregth giver. they also consume raw honey which is still a controversial subject amoungst the raw vegan community. Lastly they have the ability to thrive on a plant based diet because of thier other practices. In Taoism, spiritual masters commented on diet saying that men of average consciencness cannot thrive on a plant-based diet and that they must suppliment with animal foods, meat in-particular. However in the case of enlightened beings or those who have reached a certain stage in thier spiritual practises a plant based diet would be ok. This is rather off topic, but my point being is that Essenes are not diet, they are a spiritual group who do spiritual practices cerntered around healing.
    Goddamn raw vegan community will take anything they can get and try to associate with it just to market thier ideals. Not saying thier all like that, but...they're all like that , lol, jk.

btw good samaritan what exactly is the VCO supposed to do? I did it once and just shat it out and it hurt rather badly. It made me feel HORRIBLE, not better, lol, does it have to be a particular brand? perhaps mine was heated and thus didn't work?

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2010, 09:24:59 am »
Goodsamaritin that detox is kinda scary lol. I guess it would be a fun saturday though ;)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2010, 09:46:00 am »
Seeker, get cold pressed VCO.  Also get plain.  Not the flavored ones.
I believe VCO detox should only be used by those with candida / yeast / sweets cravings issues.
If you do not have the above issues, do not do VCO detox.
I am glad I don't have to do them anymore.

William

« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2010, 11:22:49 am »
A golf-ball sized lump of high fat ground beef with a raw egg yolk, eaten several times/day, when you feel like it.
If detox is too fast, stop the egg.

This from a comment by AV from  several years ago.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2010, 02:12:36 pm »
Add some freshly squeezed lemon to the fat and the egg yolks and drink this first thing in the morning before anything else everyday for a week.

Home made liver flushing!

I actually do this to my kids, it's called egg yolk liver flushing. You can do your own variation.

http://www.curemanual.com/2008/10/liver-flushing-using-egg-yolks-lime-juice-and-oil-by-tsetsi/

Offline Raw Kyle

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2010, 07:20:27 pm »
Raw Kyle, back up a sec, essenes have no place in the raw vegan community. Essenes believe in a MOSTLY vegetarian diet however they use homemade keifer and butter from raw dairy, especially after fasts as they see it as a stregth giver. they also consume raw honey which is still a controversial subject amoungst the raw vegan community. Lastly they have the ability to thrive on a plant based diet because of thier other practices. In Taoism, spiritual masters commented on diet saying that men of average consciencness cannot thrive on a plant-based diet and that they must suppliment with animal foods, meat in-particular. However in the case of enlightened beings or those who have reached a certain stage in thier spiritual practises a plant based diet would be ok.

Have you ever met an Essene person of this description?

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2010, 09:33:59 pm »
I know honey for instance slows down your liver from removing toxins because the liver has to aid in the digestion of the honeys ...

Could you show us how long unheated honey added to other food increases digestion time?  Or do you mean instinco, one item (ex. honey) at a "meal"?
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline Seeker_1

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2010, 12:18:10 am »
Raw Kyle- there's a group of them in OR which i've attended and apparently there's one in Jamaca that i haven't yet been to. They've described why they do what they do and alittle bit about what they believe. I've asked them about thier diet and thier healing methods. They have an herb garden and they use a special yoga, massage, meditation, etc which do most of thier healing, they regard food less as medicine and more as sustinence. They are a SPIRITUAL group, not a bunch of diet fanatics, they simply make thier own food and since they don't believe in killing they don't have meat, similar to buddhists. They don't condemn anyone and they let people who eat meat join in with thier outer circle activities. Their thing is love everyone.
    Just clearing up that little miscinception.

Offline Raw Kyle

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2010, 12:32:57 am »
Well I've talked to some California Essenes online before and got a similar but slightly different story. Also the one guy on a former forum I posted on that was in that group was one of the more crazy and judgemental members. Also interestingly he was fat and lectured people about what they were doing wrong with diet all the time.

Offline MrBBQ

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2010, 02:34:06 am »
Use anything that will cause the liver/gallbladder to contract and eject bile into the small intestine - coffee enema, cholegogic herbs (yellow dock, dandelion root, gentian root - best as ethanolic extract/tincture to ensure that compounds go direct to liver), oil/citrus mix (read about the different flush protocols), raw apple cider vinegar mixed in water (1T per glass - honey to taste) - malic acid is a bile solvent (it can stop a so-called gallbladder attack in minutes rather than sufferers waiting hours or going to hospital).

Also, the kidney removes water-soluble toxins via urine (like liver removes fat-soluble toxins via bile), so maybe do a kidney cleanse protocol to increase elimination potential.

Have all the rivers flowing - maybe use a herbal colon invigorator to keep the bowels moving for fast-tracking toxins out into the sewer system - where they belong.

If liver and kidneys are working optimally, toxins will start to be dumped out of blood and lymph and when these are clear, the other tissues will dump their toxins into blood/lymph and eventually out into the sewer system. So there will be a movement of long-standing toxins from the inter/intra-cellular fluids into the sewer system - this means optimal homeostasis, according to some, which means optimal immunity, elimination, digestion, sensory experience, tissue regeneration etc. Sounds ideal, I know - maybe difficult in practice!

Skin brushing and exercise (rebounding) pumps the lymphatic system, so maybe a little dancing and singing per day will be nice! ;-))
When hungry eat, when tired sleep - this is the essence of Zen...

Offline Seeker_1

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2010, 03:42:28 am »
Dayum, Mr. BBQ,...that makes alot of sense, i may look furthur into that idea.

Raw Kyle- Haha, why am i not surprised. Remember though that anyone can pretend to be anything online. I may actually be Hitler trying to stay low by pretending to be a health nut O.o, lol. But next time a "spiritual" person decides to become over-judgmental and crazy, just call them and post this    http://www.destructoid.com/elephant/ul/30597-GodCAT.jpg
 O0

William

« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2010, 05:07:16 am »
I may actually be Hitler trying to stay low by pretending to be a health nut O.o, lol.

http://www.adolfthegreat.com/

But he took a doctor's advice, so would not have lived long anyway.

Offline raw meat man

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2010, 03:00:47 pm »
BEST DETOX EVER!  :D is just raw liver up to 3kg a day, or more if you can handle it and blended with full fat organic raw cream. You cant put any of it in the fridge or it will kill the beneficial bacteria. Sure its hard to get these products without refridgeration but you wanna be healthy? then you must get these 2 products and eat only that for as long as it takes for the healing crisis to start up.

I just got out of hospital my detox was so powerful! I still feel pretty weak but I reckon thats cos of the antibiotics and steriods they jabbed into me cos they said i was going to die otherwise from Ecoli poisioning..Those idiots! but i was in so much pain that I was willing to sign anything to make me feel better...damn it! I should have just pushed thru like AV suggested...

Its hard to be a rawpaleo in this society and I feel very isolated at almost every meal time and going on a date is a nightmare! but its good to know ive got some real friends here. Thanks guys! ;)

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2010, 09:40:42 pm »
You realise you were probably detoxing from the liver..?
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2010, 10:20:39 pm »
BEST DETOX EVER!  :D is just raw liver up to 3kg a day, or more if you can handle it and blended with full fat organic raw cream. You cant put any of it in the fridge or it will kill the beneficial bacteria. Sure its hard to get these products without refridgeration but you wanna be healthy? then you must get these 2 products and eat only that for as long as it takes for the healing crisis to start up.

I just got out of hospital my detox was so powerful! I still feel pretty weak but I reckon thats cos of the antibiotics and steriods they jabbed into me cos they said i was going to die otherwise from Ecoli poisioning..Those idiots! but i was in so much pain that I was willing to sign anything to make me feel better...damn it! I should have just pushed thru like AV suggested...

Its hard to be a rawpaleo in this society and I feel very isolated at almost every meal time and going on a date is a nightmare! but its good to know ive got some real friends here. Thanks guys! ;)

Thanks for tipping us that you are indeed a troll.

BTW, thanks Miles!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk