Author Topic: Activism Against monsanto! MUST READ FOR ANYONE CONCERNED WITH HEALTH!~  (Read 3103 times)

Offline intouchwithinstinct

• Trapper
    • View Profile
I just thought I would start a post on this seeing as I didn't see one up already.
Does anyone here know about monsanto?
If not then research the corporation and post your thoughts on them here.
I think more people who are actually concerned with there health should be concerned with these issues.

So heres some links on monsanto

Heres a website all about them explore it indepth and do your research.

http://www.organicconsumers.org/monlink.cfm

Heres a petition you can sign if you agree that they are a corporate monster that needs stoping as I do.

http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/o/642/petition.jsp?petition_KEY=1266

Signing petitions and knowing the facts if one thing but we need more people speaking out and taking action. 

Anyways post your thoughts, really getting people talking and thinking about it is the first step to progress.
"One wonders if there is not something in the life-giving vitamins and minerals of the food that builds not only great physical structures within which their souls reside, but builds minds and hearts capable of a higher type of mankind in which the material values of life are made secondary to individual character."~Weston Price~

Offline Vraellie

• Forager
    • View Profile
Re: Activism Against monsanto! MUST READ FOR ANYONE CONCERNED WITH HEALTH!~
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2010, 02:19:23 pm »
Yup, they rape the land. I saw a commercial the other day for monsanto. It showed a farmer and his son walking in a wheat field. I was thinking that if that was a monsanto field, both of them would be sprouting eyeballs. Quite sad.
*_*

• Trapper
    • View Profile
Re: Activism Against monsanto! MUST READ FOR ANYONE CONCERNED WITH HEALTH!~
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2010, 09:14:47 am »
It is sad, It bothers me that we don't have more groups fighting against people like this.  At least groups like ares should have a activism section.
"One wonders if there is not something in the life-giving vitamins and minerals of the food that builds not only great physical structures within which their souls reside, but builds minds and hearts capable of a higher type of mankind in which the material values of life are made secondary to individual character."~Weston Price~

Offline Vraellie

• Forager
    • View Profile
Indeed. If you really want to piss monsanto off, buy local!
*_*

• Trapper
    • View Profile
 ;DAgreed buying local is key.  Its kind of sad where as concerned as we are about are own health but the world issues that are out there creating worldwide bad health don't seem to concern us as much. :'(   Any other ideas out there?  -\

Brainstorming is the first step to most well planed change. ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk