Author Topic: Homosexuality and Paleo Diet  (Read 18714 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Homosexuality and Paleo Diet
« on: March 07, 2010, 11:14:21 am »
Are there any long time paleo dieters who are homosexual?

I'm theorizing that paleo diet gives us full genetic expression.

So males become more manly and women become more womanly.

I'm thinking those "in between" will not be "in between" for long on paleo diet.

I hope I worded this question properly so as not to offend sensitive people.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Homosexuality and Paleo Diet
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2010, 11:22:34 am »
I'm thinking those "in between" will not be "in between" for long on paleo diet.
I wanted to make this thread a while ago but didn't do it so I wouldn't offend anyone but I don't believe those will be the results. I feel like once this happens it happens and the only way that it wouldn't have happened is first that while the person was being breast fed and in the womb the mother was on a raw paleo diet. Second the person ate raw paleo until puberty they probably never would have been homosexual. Just like some peoples teeth are crooked when they are born because the mother was eating an unhealthy diet when pregnant with them.

I'm theorizing that paleo diet gives us full genetic expression.
It would be awesome if it did give us a full genetic expression but if it did our bodies would literally re-build every protein and even make new bones to replace the old ones.
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."

Offline Nation

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2010, 11:25:04 am »
Homosexuality exists in the animal kingdom.

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2010, 11:27:51 am »
Thats usually to assert dominance.
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2010, 11:51:27 am »
I'm typing this in a dunkin donuts cafe for the internet wifi connection.
I got myself plain black coffee just as an excuse to have a seat and some internet.
Seems 50% of the males going in and out of this place are effeminate or homosexual.

I'm also thinking of the time when our first born son was 1 year old and he was effeminate, a toddler effeminate homosexual.

My wife and I took action and researched and found that SOYA, was a prime suspect for homosexuality.  In 2001 to 2002 my son was being given soya in the form of "Taho" everyday from a door to door vendor.

We stopped all taho and all forms of soya and soy food in our household.  Our son immediately became manly in a few weeks.  It was no coincidence.  It was as real for us as night and day.  Soya was making our first born child gay.

Our boy is now 8 and all male complete with erections.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2010, 12:03:07 pm »
Very funny stuff lol. Ive never heard of soya actually causing someone to become gay but I do know their is a chemical produced by soy beans that when ingested mimics human estrogen. This is also why when women go through "the change" they feel better when they eat soya products.

Offline KD

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2010, 12:27:40 pm »

I know that in hygienic circles (at least the fruitarian kind) this is a commonly held belief, of course they believe its their modern fruit diet/fasting etc.. which they believe resets such a state. I've met a number of gay fruitarian types and they don't seem to be changing much, and surprised they even follow gurus who say such things.

I'd be willing to believe there is some relation of neolithic food to increased presence of certain gene expression, that might also be exacerbated by a more modern toxic diet among the parent-> child etc ONLY, not something that shifts based on diet after breastfeeding.

I was going to bring up the soy thing ironically earlier but as for the opposite reasons and shocked that it was mentioned seriously

there is no way singular foods 'turn' someone gay, so its unlikely returning to a healthy diet will 'detox' someones entire lifestyle without some kind of serious psychological reprogramming and desire first of all for such a switch.  I don't think most gay folks I've known strike me as being more toxic than any other folks or their strait family members who likely ate the same crap, granted people are afflicted by different diseases and such or not eating crap diets. food might stimulate estrogen or testosterone production or correct other defficiencies which can alter behaviors, but sexual orientation is more than just hormones.

I tend not to get offended when things don't efffect me personally,thus am not,  but the subject is by default offensive because it insinuates that being gay is a degenerative illness that can be cured.

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2010, 12:33:27 pm »
Not everyone is affected by a toxic diet in the same way it depends on your genes. For me its eczema and weight trouble for others it could be headaches and other problems.

Offline KD

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2010, 12:38:34 pm »

granted people are afflicted by different diseases and such or not eating crap diets.

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2010, 12:42:01 pm »
My bad
« Last Edit: March 07, 2010, 12:50:23 pm by kurite »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2010, 01:17:19 pm »
I tend not to get offended when things don't efffect me personally,thus am not,  but the subject is by default offensive because it insinuates that being gay is a degenerative illness that can be cured.

Being offended is a point of view.

As part time scientist and dispassionate discussion advocate I have observed that gayness is curable in many cases:

1. My case with my 1 year old son as described above with soya.

2. The inventor of www.pyroenergen.com says his machine cures gayness. He is Japanese, living in the Philippines.

3. Dr. Delia Patawaran of Quantum Minerals Plus fame is an avid user of the above machine.  She also says that it is sugar and a high carbohydrate diet that causes gayness.  She claims to have cured a lot of gay men being brought to her by their wives.  Wives say when they married these men, they were not gay.  She had a stage skit of 4 gay hosts on her product launch that had the hosts say their gayness was an endangered species now that Dr. Patawaran has cracked the code of gayness... yes really... in your face.  Of course we are in Manila and this is appreciated.  Her website is http://www.qdynamics.com.ph

Before anyone feels offended at this thread.  Take a look at my country flag.  The internet is a global medium and points of views vary.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2010, 01:24:08 pm by goodsamaritan »

Offline Nation

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2010, 01:22:09 pm »
How is homosexuality viewed in the Philippines?

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2010, 01:33:18 pm »
How is homosexuality viewed in the Philippines?

Homosexuality has always been a normal occurrence for quite a long time.

Gays / Cross dressers are mainstays of the arts, television, movies, hairdressers, flower arrangers, dancing, etc, work that requires meticulous gay instincts.

I myself have hired a gay accounting clerk, a gay gas boy and in our high school batch we had a gay who was part of a dance troup but turned straight after college and married and raised a family.  He now refuses to be called gay.  We had a classmate who turned gay in college.  My mom has a gay cousin.

Butch lesbians have been obsessed with my wife.  Aside from maniacal men. One of our nannies lives in with a butch lesbian and they have an adopted little boy.

Gays are part of Philippine life and culture.  

Filipinos do not go out of their way to beat up gays, that would be frowned upon and criminal.

Some Filipinos believe gays are born and some believe gayness is curable.

My theory is that living a paleo diet and lifestyle people revert to normal sexuality.  Being non-contraceptive aka real sex, is a paleo lifestyle.  If people are on long term paleo diet, gene expression takes over and males become males and females become females.

« Last Edit: March 07, 2010, 01:39:33 pm by goodsamaritan »

Offline aunaturale

• Trapper
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2010, 02:46:55 pm »
"Being non-contraceptive aka real sex, is a paleo lifestyle.  If people are on long term paleo diet, gene expression takes over and males become males and females become females."

Well said! I would pay to see a street experiment done on this!
"The more I learn what is a man, the more I want to be an animal."

alphagruis

« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2010, 06:33:39 pm »

My theory is that living a paleo diet and lifestyle people revert to normal sexuality.  Being non-contraceptive aka real sex, is a paleo lifestyle.  If people are on long term paleo diet, gene expression takes over and males become males and females become females.

It is funny to notice that G.C. Burger, the instincto guru contends the idea that homosexuality is a normal part of human sexuality. As far as I can remember he even invokes the common occurrence of homosexuality in your country, GS, as well as others such as many South Pacific Islands to support his views.
So there is at least one person, namely G.C. Burger himself, whose homosexuality has not been "cured" by RPD even after more than 40 years on this diet. Yet it is interesting to note that his diet is AFAIK indeed rich in sweet fruits or foods.

Personally I definitely dismiss this part of Burger's theory and rather agree with you, GS, that there are probably diets that definitely favor homosexuality. However things are probably more complex with other important unknown factors. Personally I never felt attracted sexually by men whether on SAD or RPD.     

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2010, 06:54:11 pm »
The notion of homosexuality being supposedly  more common and more accepted in some Pacific Islands was more or less first promoted by that dangerous fraud Margaret Meade but since debunked by Derek Freeman and others. Turned out the Samoans had strict laws against the practice etc.

I would say that given the prevalence of homosexuality among (some) wild animals on raw natural diets, ie mostly mammals and birds(last I read, reptiles did not have that characteristic, for example), that homosexuality has nothing whatsoever to do with diet. It looks as though homosexuality is a way to promote the upkeep of children by ensuring that there are always those in society who can't/won't breed and are therefore available as nannies/rich uncles etc. to care directly or indirectly for infants. As for nos of people on RPD diets who are gay, I've only ever come across 1 example who was somewhat unusually outspoken re mentioning her gayness in completely unrelated topics, but I'd assume that in forums concerning just diets, there is not exactly much scope for people to want to ever reveal such intimate details.

But, overall, I do think that the notion that homosexuality is somehow intertwined with masculinity/femininity is absurd. One only has to look at past homosexuals in history such as Alexander The Great, who was known for his ruthlessness and general masculinity re fighting battles etc. I'm sure I could think of many others if I checked ancient literature. There are effeminate heterosexuals just as there are masculine homosexuals and vice-versa. Perhaps an RPD diet might make a homosexual more active  but I doubt seriously that he would go straight as a result.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2010, 12:38:59 am by TylerDurden »
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Paleo Donk

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2010, 09:35:53 pm »
I agree with TD - I think that homosexuals represent a very important part of the population that we probably don't fully understand. Its been reported that siblings of homosexuals will produce more offspring than average and since homosexuals cannot spread there own genome it would be worth it for them to protect and provide for their closest relatives, which share lots of the same genes. For whatever reason, I think they help the whole of the human species in some manner. God put a g-spot up a man's ass for a reason, it didn't just randomly happen. Perhaps this was to give gay men a clearer incentive to be gay and do whatever is they do to help the community of humans exist.

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2010, 05:35:37 am »
Um, no, that high-concentration of nerves is to let you know there's crap waiting to be squeezed out... Through the rest of the system you don't have such receptors because it is autonomic. Those receptors in your rectum allow you to have control of your defecation... Otherwise your body would either pass out faeces any time, autonomically, or you would have to guess at when you need to squeeze...
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline Paleo Donk

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2010, 07:05:22 am »
Um, no, that high-concentration of nerves is to let you know there's crap waiting to be squeezed out... Through the rest of the system you don't have such receptors because it is autonomic. Those receptors in your rectum allow you to have control of your defecation... Otherwise your body would either pass out faeces any time, autonomically, or you would have to guess at when you need to squeeze...

Oh, thats why girls always shit themselves.

Offline ForTheHunt

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2010, 08:41:13 am »
I think this is a fun theory and it makes sense. Although I don't think it's true
Take everyones advice with a grain of salt. Try things out for your self and then make up your mind.

Offline chucky

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2010, 11:07:27 pm »
Not everyone is affected by a toxic diet in the same way it depends on your genes. For me its eczema and weight trouble for others it could be headaches and other problems.

Last days I have been searching about sulfur and have found some interesting facts about sulfur - including eczema and weight trouble. When you read about MSM(sulfur) you will see that this thing has cured people with eczemas and helped with eight loss (helps with bile production). Since Friday I have been eating onions and actually I'm seeing benefits amazingly fast... My facial skin is getting more tighter and don't looks so "fat" anymore. This is just my own experience but it won't kill you if you try some onions.. just to see if it actually works. Otherwise you might rot some eggs but it takes time :)

Offline Hans89

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2010, 03:03:46 am »
Oh, thats why girls always shit themselves.

Girls don't have a g-spot?  ???

Offline Paleo Donk

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2010, 03:17:48 am »
Not inside their ass like men do, which makes his argument invalid.

http://www.askmen.com/dating/vanessa/23_love_secrets.html

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2010, 04:26:12 am »
Not inside their ass like men do, which makes his argument invalid.

http://www.askmen.com/dating/vanessa/23_love_secrets.html
Well, I've heard that some females do indeed have sensitive g-like spots inside their arse, which makes some females more susceptible, though not all.Contrariwise, I am sure there are both males and females who are particularly less susceptible re anal-sensitivity.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk