Author Topic: lower back pain and arthritis problem with raw paleolithic diet  (Read 7997 times)

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
hi, my 56 yrs old mom's having arthritis and lower back pain after good amount of time on raw RPD. she did not have these issues for couple of months after she's started eating RPD. her sinus, hemorrhoids pains  are gone on this diet. she takes calcium, vit C and vit D3 supplements. as i mention earlier that she's been suffering with her leaky gut problem. that also improves with RPD. as a result, she also starts feeling the pain on her upper left thigh. her hands are extremely swallow. what to do? thanks in advance.
bugs or country chickens

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: lower back pain and arthritis problem with raw paleolithic diet
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2010, 02:07:02 pm »
Stop eating nightshades.

Try and see a chiropractor or dorn practitioner.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2010, 02:42:29 pm »
Stop eating nightshades.

Try and see a chiropractor or dorn practitioner.

thanks goodsamaritan. what's nightshades?
bugs or country chickens

Offline majormark

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2010, 04:13:05 pm »
... she takes calcium, vit C and vit D3 supplements. as i mention earlier that she's been suffering with her leaky gut problem...

Calcium supplement is a really bad idea.

I think someone here recommended pork intestines for leaky gut.

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2010, 04:45:29 pm »
she takes calcium, vit C and vit D3 supplements
In my opinion if she is doing raw paleo correctly there is no need for supplements. If she wants extra vitamin d try some grass fed eggs.
Stop eating nightshades.
Goodsamaritan is right nightshades can cause all of these problems. Heres an article you probably should read about them.
http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=george&dbid=62
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2010, 05:18:30 pm »
thanks goodsamaritan. what's nightshades?

Here's my take on nightshades.  http://www.eczemacure.info/blog/2008/01/02/avoid-nightshades-potatoes-tomatoes-eggplants-peppers-tobacco/

Even Dr. Cordain of Paleo Diet book fame said nightshades were harmful.

Quantum Minerals Plus is wonderful at eliminating arthritis pain topically.  Works really really fast.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2010, 09:46:57 pm »
Here's my take on nightshades.  http://www.eczemacure.info/blog/2008/01/02/avoid-nightshades-potatoes-tomatoes-eggplants-peppers-tobacco/

Even Dr. Cordain of Paleo Diet book fame said nightshades were harmful.

Quantum Minerals Plus is wonderful at eliminating arthritis pain topically.  Works really really fast.
thanks to all. but i need to know what's "Quantum Minerals"?
bugs or country chickens

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2010, 10:10:18 pm »
hi, after she starts eating raw paleolithic diet, she stops taking all kind of supplements for  couple of months, the result was bad. without vit C intake, her hands skin becomes very rough and showing some kinds of spots on. after she starts again of vit C, that problem's going away. she has lower back pain way before she started RPD, her medical doctor recommens to take   life long calcium supplements and vit D. she can't eat certain leafy green vegetables like kale, broccoli for her thyroid problems. spinach also contains some kinds of toxin. really need to know the right food intake in order to not have these supplements. she can't eat oranges, apples for her leaky gut syndrome. i know that vit D3 is necessary for some people where there is lack of sunlight. one of my family members live in Bangladesh and she gets breast cancer. when she tasts her blood, that clearly shows that she has lack of vit D in her blood. my point is, in east there's so much of sun and people still have problem of having vit D. so, people like my mother, who's actually suffering these all kinds of diseases, has to be very careful.
bugs or country chickens

Offline kevinchamp

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2010, 10:40:37 am »
The first step in the treatment of low back pain is to rest the spine. Because most cases of back pain are due to muscle strain.No specific back exercises were found that improved pain or increased functional ability in people with acute back pain.The best position for relief when your back hurts is to lie on your back on the floor with pillows under your knees, with your hips and knees bent and your feet on a chair.

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2010, 10:13:14 pm »
well, my mom is doing great after taking regular sunbathing, sun gazing. her all pain are gone and skin improve despite of she eats small amount of wild rice and nightshade vegetables beside raw meat diet.
bugs or country chickens

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk