Author Topic: Brisbane, QLD, Australia. Anyone want a Raw Paleo Buddy?  (Read 5834 times)

Offline intouchwithinstinct

• Trapper
    • View Profile
Brisbane, QLD, Australia. Anyone want a Raw Paleo Buddy?
« on: March 27, 2010, 02:24:11 pm »
No not that kind of buddy!  I am looking for someone whos just looking for at least 1 single other raw paleo eater.. Someone to discuss things, get together and eat, brainstorm ideas for getting different foods ect. 
"One wonders if there is not something in the life-giving vitamins and minerals of the food that builds not only great physical structures within which their souls reside, but builds minds and hearts capable of a higher type of mankind in which the material values of life are made secondary to individual character."~Weston Price~

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
Re: Brisbane, QLD, Australia. Anyone want a Raw Paleo Buddy?
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2010, 02:52:21 pm »
RPD'ers are rare luckily. I had competition for a while there someone was after my source!
Back off buddy! :)
I'm in Perth.
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline Laddox

• Forager
  • Bone daddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2010, 06:13:24 pm »
Hey , i'm from Brisbane.
Just been raw primal for about 2 months. Having a hard time finding a good source of organ meats , but enjoying the health benefits all the same ....
How long have you been on the raw stuff?
In reading the lives of great men, i found that the first victory they won was over themselves...Self discipline with all of them came first. -Harry S Truman.
I have not failed. I have just found 10,000 ways that do not work. -Thomas Edison
Time that you enjoyed wasting , is not wasted time. -Bertrand Russel
All the knowledge in the world is useless, without the wisdom in which to use it.

Offline intouchwithinstinct

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2011, 11:10:04 am »
I've been into the raw stuff several months contact me via email. mrwords10@hotmail.com !! :)
"One wonders if there is not something in the life-giving vitamins and minerals of the food that builds not only great physical structures within which their souls reside, but builds minds and hearts capable of a higher type of mankind in which the material values of life are made secondary to individual character."~Weston Price~

Offline The Mediterranean Slav

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2020, 05:30:43 pm »
Just a thread bump a decade later.

Hello, I live on the Gold Coast and started eating a raw carnivorous diet not too long ago.
Are there any other newcomers that majoritarily eat raw animal products in south east Queensland?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk