Author Topic: Are we somewhat crippled as human beings?  (Read 3167 times)

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Are we somewhat crippled as human beings?
« on: March 28, 2010, 07:14:59 pm »
Hey even though on raw paleo diets we are better off than the general population in terms of health but because our mothers didn't eat raw paleo when we were born and we didn't eat it as kid does this mean we are not healthy as we should be. I read somewhere that a couple of thousands of years ago human beings simply got smaller...including our brains getting smaller and other health issues?
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Are we somewhat crippled as human beings?
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2010, 07:23:21 pm »
OH, granted, there are undoubtedly some issues which can't be resolved just by a few years of going rawpalaeo. I for example will never regain perfect eyesight nor will I ever get  the slightly increased height I'm sure I would have got if I'd been rawpalaeo since birth.Plus, I'm fairly certain that the rate of birth-defects among humans is much higher than in the wild animal population, and an RPD diet for many generations might improve the rate over time. AS for increased brain-size that undoubtedly would take a few thousand years(always assuming that the brain-size differences were due to eating less/more meats).
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2010, 08:04:42 pm »
We could attempt to reverse the process.
We can procreate with fellow raw paleo people and have raw paleo children from the start.
Then hopefully do the same for grand children.
Then we will see if all our theorizing is true.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Paleo Donk

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2010, 08:53:06 pm »
I'm fairly certain I would be no match for the exact same DNA encoded person born 20k years ago.

Offline Hans89

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2010, 08:59:52 pm »
Makes me think of the photo of stacked roofs of skulls in Nutrition & Physical Degeneration. The ancient once being like three times thicker than the new ones. Also reminds me of some guys in the UFC who look like they came right from paleolithic times. And they do seem to be harder to knock out.

alphagruis

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2010, 09:14:21 pm »
I'm fairly certain I would be no match for the exact same DNA encoded person born 20k years ago.

Yes, and even the DNA or at least its transcription has changed actually. The central dogma of molecular biology is utterlly wrong, in fact, even if a majority of biologists and of course GMO advocates still stick to it.

In fact we are not really so much "DNA encoded" as often believed up to now. Things are much more complex and flexible.

http://www.i-sis.org.uk/epigeneticInheritance.php
« Last Edit: March 28, 2010, 09:24:10 pm by alphagruis »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk