Author Topic: DurianRider  (Read 16886 times)

Offline ForTheHunt

• Chief
    • View Profile
DurianRider
« on: April 08, 2010, 02:14:34 am »
Has anyone seen his latest video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQ_Ienq2m7c

I was a little shocked, because you just get the distinct feeling that he's got mental problems when you watch this. And his need to defend and attack is just psychology 101 that he's insecure about his diet.

But really, look at this guy, how can anyone think he's healthy? He looks like very frail.

look at his biceps, they are the same size as his forearms. He looks like pretty starved. If he'd get injured in nature and couldn't provide for him self for a couple of days he'd be dead with in a week. You can just see how his body is just eating away at him on his current diet.

^ This is what RPD looks like

Anywho, don't stoop to his level and start calling him names and such, but just look down and pity him. He'll realize his mistakes sooner or later. I'm just annoyed at how many people he'll drag down with him.

I'm heading down to australia soon, and I was think whether I should try and meet up with him and have a chat. Should be interesting.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 03:15:03 am by ForTheHunt »
Take everyones advice with a grain of salt. Try things out for your self and then make up your mind.

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: DurianRider
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2010, 02:48:02 am »
Worrying about durianrider biceps is the last thing on my mind.

But back to the question you raised.  That dude is a bike rider, most professional bike riders have very little upper body muscles.  Or any other long distance athletes, all are very very slim.  So your comparison is not accurate.

Find a vegan who does weight training and then we'll compare.

Offline ForTheHunt

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2010, 03:14:19 am »
I disagree. Yes, long distance athletes are slim but not this slim. They all have muscle definition.

And all long term fruitarians are this slim.

And if it's the 'last thing on your mind' then why do you bother replying?
Take everyones advice with a grain of salt. Try things out for your self and then make up your mind.

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2010, 03:24:39 am »
ha, i really don't give a rat's ass about that dude.

i'm replying because your comparison is not accurate at all.

this biker does not look much different
http://www.treehugger.com/andy-schleck.jpg

and there are tons of bikers whos arms are like sticks.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2010, 05:00:29 am »
Any controversial topic such as about non-RPD guru-wannabes and the like needs to be put in the hot topics forum. I'll do that now.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2010, 05:26:04 am »
I cant tell if he thinks this is funny or something?
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."

Offline fuggles

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2010, 06:42:28 am »
what are your thoughts on other raw vegans in the community ?

Offline KD

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2010, 11:48:27 am »
Well, I also don't think it bodes to well to have topics dedicated to this guy so often, who is already known to pop in and share a bunch of bs. Just seems to be inviting trouble.

I'll be somewhat hypocritical and add my two sense however:

I disagree about the biker comparisons as even in the pic that was selected, the thin guy has more muscle tone/vascularity. With fruit based diets (not all veg) there is a tendency not only to be thin/undermuscled but to have a very doughy smoothed out look. Theres a veg on other forums who specifically links this with toxicity of metals and other internal and fungal issues. He claims the human body should be naturally vascular, with near translucency of outer tissue, and going on pics I've seen of healthy cultures I tend to agree. The main problem is not only the deficiency of proteins and fats, but the false promises to actually eliminate deep toxicity. Theres plenty proof that even vegans can be bodybuilders and run races on sugar (although not at competing levels), but that especially fruit based diets, are taking their tole in many differnt aspects whose earliest signs are irritability/mania/euphoria and inability to put on weight or create (not maintain) muscle tone. This is not simply an issue deficiency, as cooked or 'balanced' raw veg diets don't always create the same issues.

Forthehunt, is that your pic?

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: What I think about raw vegans in the community?
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2010, 12:03:55 pm »
what are your thoughts on other raw vegans in the community ?

Which community? 
Raw vegans in this forum?

Raw veganism is of time limited value. 

In good time, 99% of all raw vegans will be raw omnivores / raw paleos.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline fuggles

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2010, 05:17:48 pm »
Well, I also don't think it bodes to well to have topics dedicated to this guy so often, who is already known to pop in and share a bunch of bs. Just seems to be inviting trouble.

I'll be somewhat hypocritical and add my two sense however:

I disagree about the biker comparisons as even in the pic that was selected, the thin guy has more muscle tone/vascularity. With fruit based diets (not all veg) there is a tendency not only to be thin/undermuscled but to have a very doughy smoothed out look. Theres a veg on other forums who specifically links this with toxicity of metals and other internal and fungal issues. He claims the human body should be naturally vascular, with near translucency of outer tissue, and going on pics I've seen of healthy cultures I tend to agree. The main problem is not only the deficiency of proteins and fats, but the false promises to actually eliminate deep toxicity. Theres plenty proof that even vegans can be bodybuilders and run races on sugar (although not at competing levels), but that especially fruit based diets, are taking their tole in many differnt aspects whose earliest signs are irritability/mania/euphoria and inability to put on weight or create (not maintain) muscle tone. This is not simply an issue deficiency, as cooked or 'balanced' raw veg diets don't always create the same issues.

Forthehunt, is that your pic?

whats his username/posts

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
re: whats his
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2010, 06:03:19 pm »
whats his username/posts

Whose name?  Whose posts?  Where?  Could you be a little specific?

Once you start eating paleo (RAF), you should start expressing yourself more clearly.  I notice some of the fruitarians expressing themselves more like you.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline fuggles

• Trapper
    • View Profile
Re: re: whats his
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2010, 11:19:45 pm »
   Whose name?  Whose posts?  Where?  Could you be a little specific?

Once you start eating paleo (RAF), you should start expressing yourself more clearly.  I notice some of the fruitarians expressing themselves more like you.

durianriders of course, so I could read his posts on this forum

Offline fuggles

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2010, 11:24:46 pm »
Which community? 
Raw vegans in this forum?

Raw veganism is of time limited value. 

In good time, 99% of all raw vegans will be raw omnivores / raw paleos.

you want specific names ?

brian clement,
gabriel cousens
viktoras kulvinskas
david wolfe
this youtube channel , http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRawFoodWorld
http://www.youtube.com/user/marnstein - crazy fruitarian i found through durianriders youtube channel

they have good information if you just ignore the raw vegan bit, but some of the things they say is good and you can still learn a lot from them

Offline fuggles

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2010, 11:30:17 pm »
doug graham is another

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
Re: What I think about raw vegan
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2010, 01:54:36 am »
david wolfe
http://www.youtube.com/user/marnstein - crazy fruitarian i found through durianriders youtube channel

they have good information if you just ignore the raw vegan bit, but some of the things they say is good and you can still learn a lot from them

How much are you learning from them, fuggles?  

Can you see yourself learning that way from paleo?  What do the non-vegans have to do to get more interest? (if that's what they want)
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline fuggles

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2010, 02:04:25 am »
well paul nison did an interview with stanley bass, and it was the most informative thing ive come across compared to the raw vegan interviews

He himself used to be a fruitarian, raw vegan, in his words, he was 'everything', tried all the diets.

And now reccomends a basic raw paleo diet and vegetables and clean meat, eating minimal amounts of food, doing regular fasting and rest for optimal health, and not eating before sleep etc

So I go with the Stanley Bass way of eating, and he reccomends no fruit, but getting your 'calories' from fat, like coconut oil, olive oil, meat etc, much better for energy than fruit.

So yes, to answer you, I did learn something from them.

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2010, 02:52:50 am »
one thing to remember when listening or reading about anyone, is that most of us evolve, we learn, we change.   That's a hard concept to let in when taking someone as one who knows the truth.  Paul, may have an even more radical truth to share in five years.  As well as Durianrider. 

Offline fuggles

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2010, 03:15:19 am »
wait - durianrider says in his videos that some of his friends are on the raw paleo diet, and he knows many people who tried it, or are still on it

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2010, 03:30:43 am »
wait - durianrider says in his videos that some of his friends are on the raw paleo diet, and he knows many people who tried it, or are still on it

He never named them.  Do you know them, rob?  How exactly do they live and eat?  You know, durianrider lies a lot.

Offline fuggles

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2010, 04:31:33 am »
maybe he was lying

No, he never named them, I would have to recheck the video where he mentions ''his close friends try the raw paleo diet''

maybe he was just lying because he doesnt like the paleo people

Offline cliff

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2010, 05:45:18 am »

If you have ever read durianriders post you would know he is notorious for knowing "someone" that proves his point.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2010, 05:50:11 am »
DurianRider is  a fanatical animal-rights extremist so if he ever did have  friends who'd later on  gone in for a raw-meat-diet, he would automatically have disowned them completely for daring to convert to meat-eating. So, I doubt he would have ever been in a position to find out about raw-meat-eaters' negative experiences, if any.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2010, 05:55:14 am »
I wonder if there's a forum out there, allowing  someone who is an animal-rights (moderate) advocate  but who also eats diets full of mostly (raw) animal foods, to become a member? I'd be most interested if there were, as the few animal rights forums I saw all had vegan or raw vegan/fruitarian sub-forums so obviously would have banned me forthwith.

*I hasten to add that I don't remotely support bombing of animal-testing laboratories and similiar dodgy behaviour of some animal-rights extremists, it's just that I'd rather do more than just contribute to the WWF and related charities(I hate giving money away as I consider it  a pointless practice that is generally the least effective method).*
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2010, 05:59:17 am »
you want specific names ?

brian clement,
gabriel cousens
viktoras kulvinskas
david wolfe

I am a reader of the fruitarian and the vegan and carnivore info.

The reason is the fruitarians know which fruit are best.
The vegans know which vegetables are best.
The carnivores know which meat are best.

Since I am omnivore, I get to pick all their brains.

All hail Stanley Bass... all extreme diets are of limited value.  People are raw omnivores.  Stanley chomps on his raw chicken liver.

BTW, David Wolfe eats ANTS as his meat. 
Paul Nison now admits to Goat Dairy.
Eventually all these vegans / fruitarians will be forced to eat meat or die with their dogma.
They are still as human as you and I.

Fuggles,

Please tell your vegan friends that most of us tried the raw vegan route and failed.  We all agree on RAW.  I view raw veganism as the misguided stage, the lost stage to the road of malnutrition. Tell them to swallow some vegan pride and begin to eat that raw meat and they will feel happier.  It's just the way it is.  We are human and we need meat.

You can tell DurianRider I and my kids just love durian with a passion.  It's just too expensive in Manila.  Maybe when we are richer we can have more of it.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 06:17:12 am by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2010, 06:16:56 am »
If you have ever read durianriders post you would know he is notorious for knowing "someone" that proves his point.
Couldn't have said it better myself. He makes up lots of "friends" that he has. Hes full of it.
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk