Author Topic: Hair color change on RPD  (Read 12382 times)

Offline gep

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
Hair color change on RPD
« on: April 10, 2010, 02:09:07 am »
after reading topic about iris color change im curious whether someone experienced hair colour change. as a child I was blonde and since I ve been 7 Ive got dark brown hair (and it still geting darker)  can RPD  restore my natural color?

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
Re: Hair color change on RPD
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2010, 02:37:25 am »
    Can the diet make you into a toddler?  I think it makes you have your natural mature color, like eighteen years old.  Did you feel sick at 7 when the color changed? 
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline Kokki

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2010, 03:32:29 am »
Raw foods have darken my hairs and I consider dark/medium dark hairs healthy. Besides that, they're thick like bearskin nowadays, that they were never before.

Offline gep

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2010, 03:33:35 am »
I can be wrong but I think the darkening of my hair may be linked to the toxins in my body. It started to geting darker about the time Ive got pneumonia. I felt good but my mom gone panic and she insisted my GP to put me in a hospital (it was my first and last time) I suspect they could insert a lot of shits into my veins in that time. can it be the reason? if color of our hair is stored in our genes so why is it changing acording to the age?

Offline gep

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2010, 03:41:41 am »
Kokki,
I wish I had thick hair. Now my hair is thin and weak:(
I dont think the blond hair is unhealthy if its my natural color;P

Offline Kokki

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2010, 03:41:56 am »
Your change might be absolutely normal and based on hormones. Many childs with blonde hairs turn darker over time. I don't believe that toxins would cause radical color change, but they influence to the quality and thickness.

Offline Kokki

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2010, 03:45:41 am »
Yes, there's tiny minority with really blonde hairs, especially in Scandinavia. I'm not saying that only dark hairs are healthy. But don't worry, you're getting healthier all the time, so do your hairs. When did you start eating RPD?

Offline gep

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2010, 03:53:20 am »
I never met someone who experienced hair color change. it was always strange for me and for others.
If youre right and its based on hormons its a pity for me, because it would be nice to be blond again :)
Im on 100%RPD for 2 months and still dont see hair improvement.

Offline Kokki

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2010, 03:58:17 am »
It took about 2 years from me (with long period of bad foods at the beginning) to notice the change. Let's take a look again after a year, so be patience..  ;)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2010, 06:12:24 pm »
Never heard of anyone experiencing hair-colour change on an RPD diet. I only noticed my hair-colour changing to a blondish-brown when I was exposed to lots of sunlight in a warm climate  for a week or more.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2010, 06:27:24 pm »
I never met someone who experienced hair color change. it was always strange for me and for others.
If youre right and its based on hormons its a pity for me, because it would be nice to be blond again :)
Im on 100%RPD for 2 months and still dont see hair improvement.

What if after practicing this diet your hair gets not only maybe who knows darker but shinier and smoother too?  The raw animal food can calm excessive vata dosha, IMO.  Raw plant products may take healthy luster the nutrients therein being harder to utilize and more appropriate for getting rid of excessive kapha.  According to Ayurveda books kapha hair tends to be black or blond less twisted, pitta often red graying or balding, vata hair most often brown curly and dry.

Never heard of anyone experiencing hair-colour change on an RPD diet. ...

As vegan my hair got noticeably lighter and drier and needed tons of conditioner.  I don't use any conditioner now and my hair stopped falling out and is better/younger in numerous ways. 

I've noticed the pictures over the last year and a half on ARawConnection's site more members than not their hair looks much lighter in the pictures they post and less luster.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline magnetic

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2011, 08:27:56 pm »
Your change might be absolutely normal and based on hormones. Many childs with blonde hairs turn darker over time. I don't believe that toxins would cause radical color change, but they influence to the quality and thickness.

My hair was white blonde until I hit puberty this color or lighter:

Then it changed to a solid brown, such as:

I don't have any pics of me right now.  Why does searching for hair color images turn up all pic of women??

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2011, 09:25:13 pm »
perhaps we are more interested in those kind of aesthetics?  i must say my hair has become lighter(from auburn to more coppery streaked blonde) as well as my eyes turning more green(from light amber/brown) as well as improvements in skin, super soft and dont shower very often (once a week) or use soap...although i scrub/skin brush, grease up with shea and olive oil, no zits, less body hair(i had hairy arms when i was a kid, and hairier legs, they are less now and i dont shave ) over all i think my hormones are balanced now, which i had a problem with in the past and they have imporved..i think the mineral content in meat is to thank for a lot of this, a long with all of the other healthful benefits :)

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2011, 10:25:09 pm »
Woah magnetic you used to look Asian as well now you look Caucasian. Amazing what RPD can do. Does this mean Asian people are really just deficient in meat? Makes sense.
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline Isthmus

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2011, 12:49:54 am »
Woah magnetic you used to look Asian as well now you look Caucasian. Amazing what RPD can do. Does this mean Asian people are really just deficient in meat? Makes sense.

Lol

Offline magnetic

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2011, 06:47:25 am »

Now I have to dig up some actual pics.

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2011, 07:46:30 pm »
magnetic is that really you? you are gorgeous and look healthier overall
hormones will change hair color and texture
age...puberty...pregnancy...etc
mineral deficiency also play a huge role in hair quality

Offline magnetic

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2011, 08:10:54 pm »

I lazily pulled up some pictures that were representative of my hair color, I think.  I would put up actual pictures but I don't have any right now.   :P

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2011, 09:59:57 pm »

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Even after I already made a post making fun of the people who make these posts?

« Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 10:05:23 pm by miles »
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk