Author Topic: Aajonus talking anti-dairy/juice in one of his interviews with Rae Bradbury  (Read 4788 times)

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
R.B.:
Would you suggest that everyone reduce their intake of carbohydrates and eat more raw meat and raw fat?

A.V.:
The human body developed over millions of years eating a hunters diet of meat and fat. Cultivation is a relatively recent event that has progressed humans toward disease. According to Dr. Stuart Struever, past Native American civilizations increased in disease proportionate to their increase in consumption of cultivated foods. The Eskimos lived disease-free on 90% animal matter, of which most was raw; until cooked and processed foods were introduced. I will venture to say that the attempt to evolve humans to live healthfully on a carbohydrate diet is not probable. If it is possible it could take hundreds of thousands of years if not millions. Yes, I would suggest that if people want to gain better health they give up carbohydrates and cooked foods, and begin eating raw meats and raw fats.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline ForTheHunt

• Chief
    • View Profile
Thanks for this
Take everyones advice with a grain of salt. Try things out for your self and then make up your mind.

Offline rawlion

• Elder
    • View Profile
And where is the "anti-dairy/juice" part?
It’s time to Eat Like An Animal!

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
And where is the "anti-dairy/juice" part?
  Eaxctly. AV is simply praising raw-meats. He is being anti-carb, but that doesn't mean he is against dairy which is far more of a fatty food than a carb-containing one. And I haven't yet seen him recommending lower amounts of veggie-juice to his clients, as a general rule.

I sympathise with him in a way. Raw dairy and raw veggie juice are far more palatable(if the veggie-juice has lots of sweeteners like raw cream/honey added in) than raw meats, if only at first, so that a diet emphasising raw meats too much, and banning those 2 raw foods, would proably greatly shrink the number of potential new recruits to the Primal Diet.

"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline majormark

• Chief
    • View Profile
And I haven't yet seen him recommending lower amounts of veggie-juice to his clients, as a general rule.

I think he says in his lecture that kids raised on a primal diet don't really need vegetable juices because there is probably not much to detox/rebuild. 

The same could be true for adults.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
I think he says in his lecture that kids raised on a primal diet don't really need vegetable juices because there is probably not much to detox/rebuild. 

The same could be true for adults.
  Oh, I stand corrected. I think I'll have to go through that mp3 file to see. Still, it does seem that he still views raw veggie-juice  as a detoxing fluid of some sort, so he clearly is still a bit too extremist as regards the detox-theory notions.  As for adults, I don't see how AV would view any previous adult eater of SAD diets as not needing a detox.

Well, anyway,I'll be pleased if he's made any other changes to his previous views.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk