Author Topic: Questions.  (Read 3233 times)

Offline Dwight

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
Questions.
« on: April 16, 2010, 08:10:15 am »
So I've been eating New Zealand Raw beef brisket (I always ask for more fats, so the butcher knows me, no idea if it's grass fed or grain though, some other cuts of the meat said it was e.g 400 days grain fed, but the brisket just had the New Zealand flag symbol) and I'm wondering how much am I supposed to eat because normally 3 hours later I'll be hungry again.

I currently stand at about (last time I checked, which was two years ago) 170cm+
Weight about 50kg and below.

Also, is it normal to have insomnia, I mean, I still consume grains, because you know, mothers. Heh but not as much! Sometimes I throw it out.. or put it back secretly. ^_^ (SHHHH!)

Never had the honor of having organ meats. =|

I take less raw fish now, but will place it back into my diet.
I don't use sauces for any meats now anymore too.

Offline Dwight

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Questions.
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2010, 08:23:41 am »
pee doesnt itch/burn when on raw meat!  ;D

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2010, 04:20:53 pm »
RPDers usually sleep much much better provided they're eating right - you don't seem to re mention of grains and possible grainfed/partially-grainfed meats.

As for raw meats, I think most of us are happy with (<)1.2kg as an absolute upper limit each day. I might have a bit more than that on very rare days(due to concentrating on quite other matters and not noticing my intake), but then the next few days  I would eat much less, as a result.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

William

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2010, 07:50:40 pm »
So I've been eating New Zealand Raw beef brisket and I'm wondering how much am I supposed to eat because normally 3 hours later I'll be hungry again.

Hunger is caused by change in blood sugar. Eat enough fat until sated and no carbohydrates.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk