Author Topic: Eat Fat Get Thin! E-Book  (Read 7346 times)

Offline vril176

• Forager
    • View Profile
Eat Fat Get Thin! E-Book
« on: May 04, 2010, 02:24:15 am »
*Deleted due to copyright concerns*
« Last Edit: May 05, 2010, 05:37:48 pm by TylerDurden »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Eat Fat Get Thin! E-Book
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2010, 09:55:15 am »
Is this legal?
Did Barry Groves suddenly give this away for free?
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline michaelwh

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2010, 05:42:19 pm »
All the books this guy posted are illegal.
And saying "if you like this book then buy it" does not make it right.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2010, 05:55:25 pm »
Barry groves publishes a rubbish cooked neolithic diet. This topics should have been put in the hot topics forum. I'll do that now.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline vril176

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2010, 03:28:39 am »
:-)
« Last Edit: May 05, 2010, 03:35:12 am by vril176 »

Offline vril176

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2010, 03:34:01 am »
Barry groves publishes a rubbish cooked neolithic diet. This topics should have been put in the hot topics forum. I'll do that now.

What you say is bullshit. His dietary advice is about high-fat and cholesterol, high-protein and low or no-carb, and the science references are very valuable to those wanting to f.ex go all-meat or fish, raw or not. He advices lots of raw food, in particular animal food

You, being the admin in here should let the people in here benefit from your broad-mindedness, not narrow-mindedness.

I guess even you have something to learn from the science presented in his books or web sites -

http://www.second-opinions.co.uk/
http://www.cholesterol-and-health.org.uk/index.html

Have fun :-)

SpiriT

Offline MrBBQ

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2010, 03:54:59 am »
Maybe you could PM people the links - that would exclude those with righteous ethics. Also, most forums don't like to be exchanges of content deemed to be copyright (and its theft) - they could be shut down. Google can have a habit of bringing forum entries to the fore when people are seeking copyrighted information.

Nevertheless, I very much appreciate the content, thanks. If the books weren't so overpriced, maybe people would buy them more readily.
When hungry eat, when tired sleep - this is the essence of Zen...

Offline vril176

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2010, 07:33:36 am »
Good point MrBBQ, but if I was to do it that way I would have to stick around and answer each request myself. Now the moderators can choose what to do, perhaps delete the links but keep them for those who wants them via private messages.

I do have a lot more diet-books, including Loren Cordains book The Paleo Diet and Bunn's and Stanford's Meat-Eating and Human Evolution, but I guess from the moralists in here that, OMG; it's criminal!

Information should be free, and even though I own the paper version of all the books I share, I would never consider paying for a book that I cannot use in real life. That is, a book that has to stay digital, on my computer.

Call me a thief, criminal and whatever suits you, I don't care a bit. What I do care about is that people who needs the kind of info I share gets it and go on to make practical use of it in their lives.

Having said this I leave the forum as the only reason I joined it was to share the books. I really was just passing by and found the forum while searching for a lost raw paleo food site.

So moralfags and all others, have fun, really :-)

SpiriT

Ps - MrBBQ, these books are really cheap, at least in Norway, so funny you say they are expensive.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2010, 04:24:45 pm »
What you say is bullshit. His dietary advice is about high-fat and cholesterol, high-protein and low or no-carb, and the science references are very valuable to those wanting to f.ex go all-meat or fish, raw or not. He advices lots of raw food, in particular animal food

You, being the admin in here should let the people in here benefit from your broad-mindedness, not narrow-mindedness.

I guess even you have something to learn from the science presented in his books or web sites -

http://www.second-opinions.co.uk/
http://www.cholesterol-and-health.org.uk/index.html

Have fun :-)

SpiriT
  Barry Groves is a total fraud who promotes a largely cooked diet and frowns on carbs in general. He tried to promote cooked-foods-consumption on another rawpaleodiet yahoo group a while back, and cowardly left the forum in ignominy because he wasn't able to defend cooked foods on a scientific basis when challenged to do so by another poster(not me). Plus, like I said, he promotes a neolithic diet(he recommends raw dairy) and it is largely cooked as the meats are cooked and form the bulk of his unhealthy diet.

And I am not the admin. GS is.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2010, 08:33:31 am »
  Barry Groves is a total fraud who promotes a largely cooked diet and frowns on carbs in general. He tried to promote cooked-foods-consumption on another rawpaleodiet yahoo group a while back, and cowardly left the forum in ignominy because he wasn't able to defend cooked foods on a scientific basis when challenged to do so by another poster(not me).

He really did look like a fool.  I've rarely seen an online humiliation like that.  It was his own fault for trolling our group. He should have known better than to talk cooked on a raw group.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk