Author Topic: Raw, unpasteurised apple cider vinegar  (Read 19248 times)

Offline Hans89

• Elder
    • View Profile
Re: Raw, unpasteurised apple cider vinegar
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2010, 03:49:16 pm »
Ah yeah... I forgot to say, I mix the apple cider vinegar with water, 1 part vinegar to 5 or more parts of water. Originally I used the vinegar undiluted, but it seemed like a waste, and the smell was intense. Now I wash with the washnut water, rinse, take a cold shower and finish by pouring the water-vinegar mix over my head, rubbing it into the scalp and also over my face, neck, shoulders and hands. Then dry off without further rinsing.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2010, 02:41:24 pm »
Ah yeah... I forgot to say, I mix the apple cider vinegar with water, 1 part vinegar to 5 or more parts of water. Originally I used the vinegar undiluted, but it seemed like a waste, and the smell was intense. Now I wash with the washnut water, rinse, take a cold shower and finish by pouring the water-vinegar mix over my head, rubbing it into the scalp and also over my face, neck, shoulders and hands. Then dry off without further rinsing.

Why do you use the vinegar? Do the washnuts not work well enough alone? I do appreciate that you gave a full explanation :)

I think I will just use egg again next time.  I used acv unfiltered raw this time.  Although it did clean my hair well. I found egg to be less hassle.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline Hans89

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2010, 06:22:55 pm »
    Why do you use the vinegar? Do the washnuts not work well enough alone? I do appreciate that you gave a full explanation :)

I think I will just use egg again next time.  I used acv unfiltered raw this time.  Although it did clean my hair well. I found egg to be less hassle.

I don't use the vinegar with the intention of cleaning. The washnuts clean, but they lower the PH, so the vinegar is supposed to restore it to somewhat acid like it should be. I use it because it seems to help with the dandruff and with the skin, too. After drying off, I usually also apply coconut oil to the skin of the face, neck, shoulders and hands, or if it's sunny and I'm outside to the area exposed to the sun.

moringa82

« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2014, 08:22:21 pm »
So Aajonus agrees with apple cider vinegar? He supports its use in daily diet?

I know he recommended(correct me if im wrong) pineapple juice(1- 2 tblsp) or papaya for enzymes, to be ingested with meals to aid digestion.

I mean a bit of extra HCL, enzymes and good bacteria cant hurt after all.

Of course ACV might hurt somebody when dealing with  leaky gut/worms/candida/flukes/heavy metals, but when gut is not leaky.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk