Author Topic: help raw dairy today please  (Read 2454 times)

Offline Steph

• Forager
    • View Profile
help raw dairy today please
« on: May 18, 2010, 09:38:53 pm »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Call Governor Doyle today to sign the Raw Milk Bill in Wisconsin

Subject: RAW MILK BILL IN CRISIS: Call the Governor TODAY - 608-266-1212
Hi everyone -

Today is an important day to our future. If the governor signs the bill - farms survive. If he vetoes the bill - the attacks will intensify. Family dairy farms will be gone forever, along with the proud farming legacy. Gone. Forever.

I have a different vision: A New Golden Age of Dairy for Wisconsin. With legal raw milk - farmers proud and strong - taking back the countryside - or bigger and bigger farms - CAFO dairies - replacing family multigenerational farms if he vetoes the raw milk bill. 2300 dairy farms gone last year alone. Legal raw milk offers a chance to stem the tide - the dairy industry tide - of larger and larger confinement dairies and tighter dairy industry control.

CALL THE GOVERNOR TODAY. Tell him do NOT buy dairy industry lies. Support farmers, support a sustainable future, SIGN THE RAW MILK BILL NOW.

608-266-1212

RALLY, TODAY, NOON, Capital steps, Madison WI

Please help today - anyone of voting age in the household can call - and please forward onto YOUR groups of like-minded people.

This is but one battle in a war being fought against all of us; to keep us sick and dependent, in fear and weak.

We need your help in this. We love dairying but without legal raw milk we cannot continue in dairy. Call today - come to the rally if you can - show Wisconsin what you're made of!

Scott Trautman PROUD WISCONSIN DAIRYMAN

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: help raw dairy today please
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2010, 09:45:13 pm »
While raw dairy isn't too palaeo to put it mildly, it's an extremely good idea for American members here to phone up or sign up for raw dairy campaigns  as it's the thin end of the wedge if raw dairy gets further banned. The authorities, worldwide, are under constant pressure from the larger, more unethical companies to enforce processing of all foods; this ensures lots of money for additional firms involved in the processing of these foods and ensures more money for the larger firms as they can keep processed foods for much longer periods in the shops by comparison to raw foods, re shelf-life. There've already been attempts to ban the consumption of raw oysters in Florida, which were  thankfully blocked, but there are other more sinister movements such as "Non-Meat Mondays for local schools" etc.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline KD

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: help raw dairy today please
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2010, 12:08:26 am »
just a note, if one does call, don't be  a dumass like myself and admit you are calling from out of Wisconsin.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk