Author Topic: RPD relationships/ dating  (Read 24462 times)

Offline Raw Kyle

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: RPD relationships/ dating
« Reply #50 on: June 02, 2010, 07:59:34 am »
I think if I am going to share my life with someone, I need to have similar values in this regard... which is probably not happening :(

I see plenty of eligible bachelors on this very forum!

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 02, 2010, 10:08:22 am »
LoL. You sure like to dream. :)

Thinking differently works... dreamers etc

My best mate from high school was a massive dreamer we used to constantly bring him down, he wanted to become a famous photographer in London etc he failed miserably but kept working/dreaming 4 years ago I called him up he was still struggling and had started a CGI business (he knew jack about it) he told me for the amount of hours he was putting into the business he was working for $4 dollars an hour! I thought man it's time to give up...you'll never make it

Last year he made US$700 000 produced a pilot for a new TV series and has all merchandise rights

It's not $50 million but not bad, he's getting there and it's all about having the 'why not' attitude.

“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline Brother

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 19, 2011, 09:14:32 pm »
Thinking differently works... dreamers etc

My best mate from high school was a massive dreamer we used to constantly bring him down, he wanted to become a famous photographer in London etc he failed miserably but kept working/dreaming 4 years ago I called him up he was still struggling and had started a CGI business (he knew jack about it) he told me for the amount of hours he was putting into the business he was working for $4 dollars an hour! I thought man it's time to give up...you'll never make it

Last year he made US$700 000 produced a pilot for a new TV series and has all merchandise rights

It's not $50 million but not bad, he's getting there and it's all about having the 'why not' attitude.

Great story. He is not rich yet, but he will probably be so in due time. Most people I know who have made seriously good money, never really set out to be wealthy. rather, they set out to be the best at what they do or as near as possible. There is a genuine exchange of wealth in their business that leaves everyone happy and costumers returning. "Rich because I am awesome at producing something people genuinely want. Bless my good luck and my hard work."

People who set out merely to be rich like Trump, van Hoogstraten and these other assholes, will start MLM companies fronting bullshit 'vitamins' (modern snake oils) when they get low on funds.  MLM is a fools game since it cannibalizes its own consumer base, but whoever set it in motion will end up winning. Or they start telemarketing companies sporting bullshit. Anything to get those money they feel ever so entitled to have. It is a deal where only one party is happy after some consideration (As the cacophony of salespitch dies out and people get to think about what just happened). Mafia mentality. "Rich because I am fucking entitled to be! You had better not get in my way!"
« Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 07:43:06 am by TylerDurden »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk