Author Topic: Adya Clarity supplement  (Read 5331 times)

Offline ForTheHunt

• Chief
    • View Profile
Adya Clarity supplement
« on: June 01, 2010, 07:39:55 pm »
So.. "supposedly" this clears your body of all candida.

Seen here; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1EMohMsKbc

I'm sceptical of putting everything human made into my body.. But they do give it a raving review and that chick says she's removed a lot of the symptoms that I have.. I.e. itching, bloating etc..

What'd you think?

p.s. let's not turn this thread into flaming matt monarch or what ever.. It's so obvious what his deal is that it's not worth going off topic.
Take everyones advice with a grain of salt. Try things out for your self and then make up your mind.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Adya Clarity supplement
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2010, 11:54:52 pm »
Minor note:- *In future, please post all controversial non-RPD-related topics to the Hot Topics forum where they belong.*Moved it there now.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline KD

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2010, 04:27:54 am »
technically she didn't say it clears the body of candida, she said she doens't know whats going on with the systemic issue at a cellular level, just that she no longer experienced symptoms eating 2 bananas or whatever. Either way, that sounds like a major relief for many people.

There is alot that is unknown about candida. Clearly cutting out all sugar even for years isn't enough to completely erradicate the root issue for many people, even if it can aleviate many symptoms while cutting out any exacerbating factors. Meanwhile, taking a low fat/protein diet is also not a viable option.

as with any product, one has to ask the question that if she stopped taking it if the effects would return. Seeing since its 'the new zeolite', I myself wonder what the next 'adya clarity' will be. but other than that, if you have the cash it might be worth trying. My readings have led me to believe that although candida enjoys sugar, its main purpose is to clear metals and other debris. So if this product seems to carry out similar functions, it sounds better than anti-fungal type cures. Although the time period seems very optimistic for such a process.

Offline dsohei

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2010, 02:27:48 am »
i've tried some, not long term, as i don't know if my issues would be treated by it. but if my issues were serious and causing me grief, i'd experiment for $200. at least i'd know.

Offline Neo

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2010, 02:23:44 pm »
To those that wish to try out the wonderful attributes of Adya, just remember
too that this was developed in Japan, and researched for 50 years. In the market for 25 years,
and when The Japanese do something they do it the right way, so be sure the product has Integrity.

I can mail anyone a 16 oz bottle which will treat 120 gal of water, for $80.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2010, 02:38:19 pm »
ForTheHunt,

You can always experiment with it and let us know the results.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk