Author Topic: Problems affecting puberty/fertility  (Read 2127 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Problems affecting puberty/fertility
« on: June 16, 2010, 04:41:43 am »
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/7827533/Why-are-girls-reaching-puberty-younger.html

There is also some disturbing info in the article re the proportion of modern  boys born with defective genitalia etc. I think this may have far more to do with defective diets than environmental pollution, to be honest. PD might be right.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2010, 04:47:22 am by TylerDurden »
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Problems affecting puberty/fertility
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2010, 05:31:52 am »
The article failed to mention about the soy angle.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2010, 01:14:31 pm »
Yah the surgeon who removed my wisdom teeth told me when he did the surgery back in the 60's that everyone who needed them removed were 18 years old. He then said that now, he had to remove wisdom teeth from people as young as 12.
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2010, 03:22:35 pm »
    I didn't get my wisdom teeth till I was about thirty.  

Whatever is causing premature breast development and other anatomical anomalies – and Sharpe does not want to pre-empt studies due to be published later this year – more and more children are suffering the embarrassment that comes with looking like adults while they are still at primary school. Parents can try to delay the onset of puberty by helping children stay slim, but there will always be some who develop young. They need sensitive handling both at home, and at school.

That's crazy.  My breasts did develop early too, but I still looked my age or less, and my hips seemed to have developed in my thirties or later.  I remember going to my son's high school office, and they treated me like a student.  They couldn't get with my long hair etc that I wasn't a teenager, but there for a meeting.  I told them, but it took quite a while before they let it sink in.  They made me late, as they were supposed to direct me to where they made the meeting room.  They seemed to be sure I was a new student instead.  Gets me that we have to trust these people with our children, and they can't tell what a child or an adult is if it's right in front of their faces.

I think early breast development may not be true development anyway.  I think it may often just be a storing of exogenous toxins.

I see a maturity in the hands and the face.  I never judged someone's age by their size or by their sexual development.  The face and the hands I find are usually more true to matching chronological age.

It's too bad.  I don't think it's only good nourishment that makes it earlier.  I think it's more likely soy and chemicals.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk