Author Topic: Durianrider's new video on PD / RPD - *** DisInfo Video ***  (Read 5460 times)

Offline Hans89

• Elder
    • View Profile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZzbREplf40

The guy doesn't look that good indeed  :P

----------
*** DisInfo Video ***
- goodsamaritan
« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 11:30:54 pm by goodsamaritan »

Offline Josh

• Chief
    • View Profile
Re: Durianrider's new video on PD / RPD
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2010, 03:13:27 am »
Eating pork mince you kept for a week in a sealed container?

I would say stupid but there's not that much information to easily find. Could we do a sticky on basic safety?

Offline ForTheHunt

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2010, 05:52:14 am »
This guy is an ex alcoholic or a crackhead or something.
Take everyones advice with a grain of salt. Try things out for your self and then make up your mind.

Offline mark

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2010, 02:25:12 pm »
Thats what I thought.

Durianrider claims this guy is 'the most disciplined Aajones Wonderplanitz student in Australia'..

Im all new to this way of eating so I can honestly say I know what Im talking about but doesnt eating meat like that make us get food poisoning or salmonella?

I worked as an apprentice butcher and our boss was a clean freak cos he said 'customer gets sick! Your ass is mine!!'

Offline Hans89

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2010, 04:39:15 pm »

Offline mark

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2010, 07:59:15 pm »
Yeah thats the guy! Aajones! They put that on TV! wow.

I was reading through the threads on this forum as he came to speak in Australia last year? Aajones himself had a really severe bout of food poisoning himself and had to call off his talk early.

What do people think about that? I notice on this forum some people like/dislike this Aajones guy. Some say he is full of shite and some say he is a genius.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2010, 08:27:22 pm »
Aajonus is an author and a healer and an activist.
It is because I stumbled onto his books that I discovered raw meat eating for health.
And since I found out that dairy and green juices didn't work for me, I wound up with RPD.

I am thankful for Aajonus' work.

Just as I am thankful for Burger's work, he posts here as GCB.

Plus I think Geoff should be up there in the list of greats as well!
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Hans89

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2010, 09:20:30 pm »
Aajones Wonderplanitz student in Australia'..

I didn't notice the spelling at first.... DR got some sense of humor (at times), but I wonder why he sticks his nose into the filthy evil meat eaters' forum ever so often..  Doesn't it make him (and his extremely hot raw-vegan girlfriend) feel dirty?

Offline Hans89

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2010, 09:25:06 pm »
Seriously, why did you pay some junky guy to pose as your RPD-eating friend? I mean that's lower than you usually go, misquoting and lying and so on.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
Re: Durianrider's new video on PD / RPD - *** DisInfo Video ***
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2010, 04:01:41 pm »
    For a second I thought the guy in the video was him: http://www.giveittomeraw.com/photo/1407416:Photo:296934?context=user The second he joined GI2MR he started outright plotting against the raw meat eaters even telling durianrider to harass them, right out in the open!  On second thought, I don't know at all if it's the guy in the video.  

Huge volume of high mince in plastic tupperware he says is biodynamic, huh?  Where does he keep it cool?  IF I mince mine, I do it right before eating.  He hasn't read many biodynamic books, I can see.  It's all about the living energy, and plastic is so opposite to biodynamic.  So is there a place in Australia that tries to sell mince in plastic to ajones paleo primals?

I wish this emaciated pale toothless guy well, but I suggest he find real friends.  Said he was a fruitarian before.  No wonder he's so drained, hanging around durianrider.

dr says he's Austraia's strictest primal practicer?  I know plenty of fantastic primal dieters in Australia.  They are attractive people.  What is wrong with durianrider?  I think maybe he would like to just locate each one of us, starting with getting us to post video responses on youtube.  Who knows, it may backfire on him once again.  Already his devotees watch his videos, and wind up watching the "related videos" in the column to the right and in front on youtube from goodsamaritan and other great people.    
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
Re: Durianrider's new video on PD / RPD - *** DisInfo Video ***
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2010, 04:14:27 pm »
    Why would a paleo dieter check himself into the hospital regularly for antibiotics?  I love bacteria.  Fungus is for sugar-heads.  Antibiotics is fungal based.  Nothing wrong with fungus, but it's not typical intake for the rest of us here on a forum like this.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk