Author Topic: My experience on RPD  (Read 2648 times)

Offline Nation

• Warrior
    • View Profile
My experience on RPD
« on: June 25, 2010, 08:06:44 am »
I'm not much of a journal person, I just wanna report something that might be of value to others.

I've been on RPD on and off for about 6 months now. I'm mentioning 'off' because i'd often get diarrhea on RPD so i'd go back to high-fruit diet or even S.A.D. The problem was that some of the meat i was eating was from the supermarket (grainfed), when i switched to grassfed meat exclusively, no more diarrhea. I know there's been other members who have suffered from diarrhea, some say that happens when you transition from SAD to RPD but that's not always the case, grainfed meat can be the culprit.

Offline UB

• Forager
    • View Profile
Re: My experience on RPD
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2010, 07:52:17 pm »
Hi Nation,

I hope you get this diarrhea thing sorted out soon. Seems like you already found the culprit > supermarket grain-fed meat. Let us know how you do on solely grass-fed meat.

High fruit diet? Are you eating 80/10/10 style? I do right now, still, but would like to get off. I am having a very hard time. I can't seem to let go of the fruits at all, bugger!!!

Wish you luck

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: My experience on RPD
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2010, 08:24:13 pm »
My experience with grain fed beef here in the Philippines is that these are imported from Australia or are grown by the local multinational.

In the beginning I was buying from different sources, tasting each and every beef source.

Taste was my guide.

I show those yellow fat fresh beef pics here.  Those are the winners in the tasting contest.  Just because it's raw, it's not necessarily good, we really have to be choosy. 
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk