Author Topic: Natural Hegiene's Claims about viruses  (Read 3231 times)

Offline ivanrk

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
Natural Hegiene's Claims about viruses
« on: June 27, 2010, 02:25:56 am »
Hi All,

I am interested what do you think about Natural Higiene's practitioners claims that viruses are helpfull and we don't have to kill them - i am now with herpes zoster and have high tempreture for 5 days and see no improvement. I also got constipation among other simptoms /usualy i don't have this problem/ - and i can't see how constipation could be beneficial for the body. There are many testimonials about the opposite aproach - to kill parasites and viruses. What about Hulda Clark, Miracle Mineral, Coloidal SIlver, Coconut OIl, Propolis, Grape Seed extract and many others methods - they have very good testimonials. I can agree that some microorganisms are beneficial but no way to agree about - malaria, or flu for example  

Also many natural treatments claim that improve immune system and she kills viruses and  other pathogens - ok so who is correct immune system os Natural Hygienists?
« Last Edit: June 27, 2010, 02:33:56 am by ivanrk »

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Natural Hegiene's Claims about viruses
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2010, 04:28:57 am »
Are you on raw paleo diet?
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2010, 08:51:20 am »
Many ways to tackle your problem.

If you have extra nutrition in your body, you can fast.

If you not, then raw paleo diet when you are hungry.

If you want electromedicine: zappers, beck machines, beam rays, pyroenergen will eliminate viruses.

All theories are nice.  But it is reality on the ground for that specific person that is important at the moment of illness.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2010, 10:26:57 am »
I also got constipation among other simptoms /usualy i don't have this problem/ - and i can't see how constipation could be beneficial for the body.

CONSTIPATION is your #1 culprit.  This is why you are sick.
Constipation is NEVER beneficial for your body!
Go get yourself a fast acting colon cleanser:
- Dr. Tam's Miracle Tea
- Castor Oil
- etc. etc.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2010, 11:09:44 am »
well, you can't really kill viruses, once they are in your system you have them for the rest of your life.

immune system protects against viruses by developing specific antibodies for a specific virus.  there is no other way except strong immune system.  all other methods are approaching quackery territory.

build your immune system by not eating junk and other bad foods and you'll be just fine.  strong immune system will keep herpes at bay.

bacterias, parasites, algae, and similar organisms, on the other hand can be killed.

Offline ivanrk

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2010, 06:12:46 am »
Are you on raw paleo diet?

No, I eat raw eggs every day and raw milk sometimes but never tried raw meat.
BTW after 2 day water only fast my temperature is fine - it was 38.5 - 39 C for 4 days. So maybe Natural Higienists are correct about fever and fasting. I read that most people with shingles get well on 4 th or 5 th day so I am not 100% sure if the improvement came from fasting

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk