Author Topic: Gallstones  (Read 7387 times)

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Gallstones
« on: June 28, 2010, 06:54:18 am »
Does anyone here know much about Gallstones?

I've read some people say that one should take high vit C and low fat to dissolve them. Does that mean one should eat lean meat(uric acid/vit C)?

I also read that one should drink a lot of water.

I have been getting internal feelings similar to mild muscle ache below my right nipple, behind the rib-cage. I started experiencing this whilst attempting a fast(I'd never done one before)... During the fast, it also became so that I could not drink much water, even if I had many normal signs of thirst, before I would start to feel a burning sensation in my throat. After experiencing this, my mouth would become very dry, and I'd feel sort of empty/diluted, and also experience some cramps. This would worsen if I continued to drink even more water in reaction to the dryness. Drinking more water would also seem to increase the issues from what I think could be my gallbladder, whilst sleeping would decrease them.

All the issues I mentioned have persisted to the present(~3-4 weeks later), although I have only been drinking water in smaller quantities... I think eating may also seem to temporarily decrease the issues.

What do you think I should do? Is it possible that I should continue to drink so long as I feel dryness, even if it increases the dryness and causes other negatives? Is this all directly related to the gallstones(if that's what it is), and if so what is the purpose/cause of each sensation? i.e. The dryness making me want to drink, but the burning(chemical like) throat sensation discouraging me(in addition to the knowledge that drinking would make my mouth feel even drier. Is this just because my body recognises that water is available, so starts to apply it to the flushing function, and requesting more of it?

Eagerly awaiting replies, thanks for reading.
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline Paleo Donk

• Chief
    • View Profile
Re: Gallstones
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2010, 07:28:26 am »
I think the only way to detect gallstones is to get an ultrasound.

I am in the process of seeing if I have any gallstones or biliary blockage by doing a cleansing diet composed of the following and then liver flushing.

egg yolks + lime as my main source of calories
Chinese bitters and Gold coin grass in the morning for dissolving the stones
Castor oil packs for an hour a day on the liver for disturbing anything clogged in the liver/gallbladder area
Coffee enemas to further help get bile flowing
Grape bitters taken before or after meals
Apple cider vinegar taken before meals and especially the few days before the liver flush

This is just a few things you can do to enhance liver/gallbladder cleansing.

Some people swear by liver flushing and others believe it is dangerous and can possibly move a stone into the common bile duct which would necessitate surgery. From the reports on curezone it seems that very few ever have problems flushing and I haven't heard one case of someone needing surgery because of a liver flush.

There is a discussion board here -http://www.curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=447 on liver flushes where you can read all you want to know about others experiences.

There is also a survey of about a 1000 people who have gone through liver flushing with the reports here - http://www.curezone.com/faq/p/s.asp?a=28,571,2826&s=21

There is absolutely no consensus and no clinical trials and multiple varieties of liver flushes though the most commonly used one is the Hulda Clark flush.

I have completed two liver flushes with no stones being removed, though I didn't follow the recipe and ignored the epsom salts. I did have a powerful headache(stronger than any in the past several months) within a couple days of my last flush so I might possibly have moved some sludge around and not out.

Many people will flush dozens of times and its generally recommended that you flush until you get 3 consecutive flushes with no stones. Though some people think the mixture (olive oil and citrus) combined with the bile is what leads to the green stones that so many people report. This does make sense to me but does not explain the black stones or the calcified stones that some people report getting out.

Many people here have done the flushes with mixed results.

You can scroll to the bottom of this man's blog to read about his incredible journey flushing
http://curezone.com/blogs/f.asp?f=1196

It took him 50 flushes to get out the stones. The one big issue with most of these people flushing is that they have horrible diets that they return to and may prevent them from ever removing all the stones.

This is just a small piece of what you will find on curezone. Most will recommend a low-fat fruitarian-esque diet or even juice diet before flushing and since I don't really like think this is healthy at all I am testing whether or not this predoimantly egg yolk diet will replace all the fruit.

Also, blood tests can show issues with the liver. Bilirubin, ceruloplasmin and copper levels are indicative of whether or not there is biliary insufficiency.

Your fast could have somehow started a healing process where stones or sludge where being removed. Thats just a guess but you would be best posting on curezone and see what those more experienced have to say.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2010, 07:49:45 am »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Michael

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2010, 04:31:41 am »
As others have mentioned, liver flushes seem a simple and effective way of dealing with any potential gallstones.

I completed a series of Hulda Clark style flushes utilising olive oil / grapefruit juice about 10 years ago (in my vegetarian days).  I found them incredibly effective!  I can vividly recall actually feeling a train of 'stones' moving through the liver/bile ducts/gallbladder prior to a subsequent and urgent release into the toilet bowl - quite fascinating.  If I remember correctly, I think I removed over 100 stones of various sizes, colours and descriptions over a series of flushes.

I found the therapy to be extremely taxing on my system with vigorous diarrhoea and exhaustion for a few days following each flush but certainly didn't suffer any complications or injuries.  I was suffering with chronic fatigue, adrenal insufficiency etc at the time.  The outcome was relief of sore & swollen liver region along with improved digestion and energy levels.
1. When offered something that is too good to be true. It is.
2. Greed and fear are poor states of mind in which to make decisions; like shopping at the supermarket when you are hungry.
3. Exponential growth is mathematically unsustainable.

Offline PaganGoy

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2018, 03:00:11 pm »
Huh, I never heard of liver flushes before pretty fascinating.

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2018, 08:21:59 am »
These 'liver flushes' appear to be fakes.

Offline PaganGoy

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2018, 11:43:55 am »
Have you tried them?

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2018, 05:16:19 am »
I have not and I will not.  There is no evidence these are stones or anything remotely looks like stones.

Offline Dingeman

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2018, 05:55:34 am »
As far as I know, the body will heal itself once it no longer receives inflammatory foods and absorbs the right nutrients. Raw fat and raw organs will make your whole body detox, slowly but surely. I can feel my kidney working to detoxify certain toxins when I eat a lot of raw fat or raw liver. There is no need to do a flush, let your body heal itself. Your body knows what is right for itself.

Offline PaganGoy

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2018, 10:16:22 am »
My body is telling me to try out a liver flush so I guess il go with that for now :/

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2018, 11:18:00 pm »
You will not flush anything out of your liver. What you will 'flush' is undigested flush ingredients.

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2018, 04:42:29 am »
that was the case each time I've tried liver or gall flushes..  You end up with little pea looking pieces that many will call gallstones.   But all they are is bile emulsified with the olive oil.   I do think it flushes the bile, but then so does a gradual increase of fat in the diet, and more naturally.    When people go low fat, their bile doesn't flow and becomes less than ideal and some say hardens.   

Offline Dingeman

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2018, 05:48:44 am »
I am actually going to try one of these liver flushes myself, but I will do it by consuming raw liver only for one day to make my body really prioritise the liver. I will add a little bit of raw fat to feel full, but the raw liver should do most of the flushing.

I will update once I've got some results.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk