Author Topic: doctors in NYC  (Read 17788 times)

Offline a87.pal

• Trapper
    • View Profile
doctors in NYC
« on: June 28, 2010, 11:16:48 pm »
I'm looking for a doctor in the NYC area and wanted some advice.

Currently, I'm seeking someone knowledgeable in testing for nutrient levels, but I'm open to more ideas.

Does anyone know of an MD or DO in the NYC area worth meeting?

Thank you.

Offline the PresiDenT

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: doctors in NYC
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2010, 05:05:06 am »
U dont need a doctor man. If u become raw paleo, all problems literally disapear, and the doc only gives drugs these days(baddddd). They think you are crazy for not doing exactly as they say, even thought they fuck u over every time with antibiotics or some drug to trigger somthing unnaturally. They make money off u too
The price is wrong Bob

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2010, 05:30:01 am »
    On GI2MR raw food forum Dhrumil recommends Dr Alejandro Junger MD.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2010, 01:45:15 pm »
i've a chinese doctor, (it's believed that he's one of the best in the world) amazing. what he can do to see your feet for couple of minutes and can tell you everything what's wrong with your body. i'm in raw paleo and so does my child, and we also get amazing results from him. his treatment is not raw paleo , but diagnosis is the best. he is not a medical doctor and he sees patients in manhattan once a month. it takes months to make an appointment with him.
bugs or country chickens

Offline a87.pal

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2010, 02:41:17 pm »
i've a chinese doctor, (it's believed that he's one of the best in the world) amazing. what he can do to see your feet for couple of minutes and can tell you everything what's wrong with your body. i'm in raw paleo and so does my child, and we also get amazing results from him. his treatment is not raw paleo , but diagnosis is the best. he is not a medical doctor and he sees patients in manhattan once a month. it takes months to make an appointment with him.

what's his name. I'll make an appointment and report back how it goes.

Offline a87.pal

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2010, 02:55:51 pm »
    On GI2MR raw food forum Dhrumil recommends Dr Alejandro Junger MD.

did some research on Dr Junger and found that he works at both:
  the eleven-eleven wellness center: http://www.drfranklipman.com/author/alejandro/
  the lenox hill hospital: http://www.zocdoc.com/lenoxhill/alejandro-junger-md-5561

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2010, 03:38:21 am »
monk Jack is a healer. here's his number cell: 718-908-9633 or *number deleted*. 
« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 01:10:53 am by Ioanna »
bugs or country chickens

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2010, 08:36:45 am »
I'm looking for a doctor in the NYC area and wanted some advice.

Currently, I'm seeking someone knowledgeable in testing for nutrient levels, but I'm open to more ideas.

Does anyone know of an MD or DO in the NYC area worth meeting?

Thank you.

Just be suspicious if he sells you a bottle of something.
Cheers
Al

Offline MaximilianKohler

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2010, 06:43:56 pm »
I'm interested to hear how it goes for you. I've been disabled without a diagnosis for 8 years and I've been eating raw meat/fat for a couple months now with some improvements but definitely not getting completely better so I really need to find a doctor somewhere in the US that would be able to diagnose me.

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2010, 11:38:31 pm »
I'm interested to hear how it goes for you. I've been disabled without a diagnosis for 8 years and I've been eating raw meat/fat for a couple months now with some improvements but definitely not getting completely better so I really need to find a doctor somewhere in the US that would be able to diagnose me.
the Chinese doc that i recommended, he is one of the best for that. u don't have to mention the problems. after seeing u within couple of minutes, he can tell u what's wrong.   
bugs or country chickens

Offline MaximilianKohler

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2010, 03:16:05 am »
I live in Arizona, could I just drive up there for a few days or would I have to stay there for a while? What's his treatment like?

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2010, 03:40:26 am »
I live in Arizona, could I just drive up there for a few days or would I have to stay there for a while? What's his treatment like?
wow! it's quite far! probably u can rent motel/hotel. he's more available in new jersey than new york city. every Sunday he sees his patients. initial visiting cost's $150 cash (no insurance) and if he recommends any diet or herbs, u need to buy from ur own pockets. my husband is under treatment and each months he buys herbs which costs us $800 a month and he needs to do this for six more months. he's  already sees some improvements where medical doctors would put him surgery. good luck.
bugs or country chickens

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2010, 06:20:01 am »

You can pay me the money instead and I will treat you using telekinetic energy, as well as applying my vast knowledge of ancient herbal remedies and living foods. You will receive unlimited email correspondence, as well as up to 5hrs per week of 1on1 real-time advice. All this for only $200/month.
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline Dwight

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2010, 01:54:36 am »
Doctors are sadists, who like to play God and see lesser people scream.

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2010, 09:06:59 am »
I am sure all of your inquiries could be answered on the internet. Doctors are ironic in nature, if any of them were truly effective they would not have any patients.

Offline MaximilianKohler

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2010, 08:06:50 am »
Well the internet is massive... how would you suggest going about it...

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2010, 10:24:52 am »
Well the internet is massive... how would you suggest going about it...

Depends on what ails you. No matter what it is I am pretty sure that someone has gone through it and posted their fix somewhere.
Youtube is a filled with info. Along with plenty of health related forums. Posting it on here or several other forums can't hurt.
If you are looking to get tests done that is a different story, I personally would not spend time or money on a test that I could not be present for. There are people out there who will let you watch. Remember that standards are not always correct though.
I don't get annual check ups, if I see a professional it is to get their opinion on something specific.

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2010, 03:25:21 pm »
After 4 months, my husband is almost cured like 90%. We also know a person who is very poor and had an incurable disease and he took loan to get his treatment and cured completely. Monk Jack doesn't know anything about RPD. So, we combine his treatment with our RPD lifestyle. Still he doesn't know our basic diet, but can tell us that we eat raw meat. He's a great healer. His diagnosis is also very accurate.
bugs or country chickens

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2010, 03:35:24 pm »
monk Jack is a healer. here's his number cell: 718-908-9633 or 646-594-3577. 
Please, don't call him on 646-594-3577 #. Other number is good and his wife picks up the phone. I don't know how to erase my posting.
bugs or country chickens

Offline MaximilianKohler

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2010, 05:38:13 am »
I saw him last sunday and I'm just waiting for them to get back to me about the herbs/medicine. But so far what he already did seems to have done a lot of good. As far back as I remember I would get severe ear pain during flights, I got the pain during both flights to them but on the return flights it was completely gone! I was also able to sleep last night without taking any melatonin(have not been able to do this for 3+ years), and I think it might have also cured some bowel movement problems. Hopefully the herbs/medicine will cure everything completely.

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2010, 03:01:19 am »
I know that he can diagnose you. My husband feels 95% better now. Wishing you the best.
bugs or country chickens

Offline MaximilianKohler

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2010, 01:57:46 pm »
hmm actually after a day or two my sleep went back to the way it used to be and I realized the differences I felt were most likely due to all the magnesium I got from only eating nuts and raisins during the trip. Magnesium relaxes the body, I knew it effected my BMs but didn't realize it effected my sleep as well as relaxing the ear drums too I guess so they weren't so susceptible to the pressure changes.

o well, I'll update again when I start taking the herbs/medicine they give me.

Offline MaximilianKohler

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2010, 03:22:18 am »
wow I really don't know what to do... for me they said with a discount the herbs will be $3200 for 6 months but it could take up to 3 years.... even if I was somehow able to get the money, 3 years.....

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2010, 01:00:16 pm »
wow I really don't know what to do... for me they said with a discount the herbs will be $3200 for 6 months but it could take up to 3 years.... even if I was somehow able to get the money, 3 years.....
Gosh! I wish there is another way to do this treatment, which is I'm sure you can. Raw paleo diet itself can help us to cure so many things, but it does take sometimes depends on the condition. Another thing is, if Monk Jack says that he can cure someone 100%, he does cure that. But the money still cheaper than those conventional treatment. The will power is the best medicine...
bugs or country chickens

Offline MaximilianKohler

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2011, 01:45:46 pm »
Well he got his diagnosis right. He said it was a powerful bacteria and just today I was diagnosed with lyme disease.

- I know previously I had already mentioned lyme on these forums, but it wasn't a diagnosis yet, it was only a suspicion by my alternative medicine doctor.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk