Author Topic: This woman can't store fat, 0% body fat  (Read 8157 times)

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: This woman can't store fat, 0% body fat
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2010, 10:26:24 am »
i just read it as well and was thinking of posting a link.

doctors are studying her genetics, what a bunch of morons.  did you read what she eats? "I eat small portions of crisps, sweets, chocolate, pizza, chicken, cake, doughnuts, ice cream, noodles and pop tarts all day long"

there you have it.  in my opinion her digestive system is so shutdown from 5000cal of sweets and cakes.

Offline Hans89

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2010, 02:02:47 pm »
Now the good doctors are gonna examine her genes closely hoping they can find something they can sell people for weight loss  :D

Offline Ouchburns

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2010, 09:22:34 pm »
i just read it as well and was thinking of posting a link.

doctors are studying her genetics, what a bunch of morons.  did you read what she eats? "I eat small portions of crisps, sweets, chocolate, pizza, chicken, cake, doughnuts, ice cream, noodles and pop tarts all day long"

there you have it.  in my opinion her digestive system is so shutdown from 5000cal of sweets and cakes.

Agreed, if she was eating properly she would see significant weight gain, probably in spite of her condition. The doctors probably prescribed her diet as most of those foods are very calorie dense.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2010, 02:10:05 am »
    I'd like to see what iridology by someone like aajonus would say about what food might suit her better than fried chicken and Ben and Jerry's.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline Sully

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2010, 12:05:57 pm »
Wow that's sad. Did you guys watch the video on her website?
Makes me realize how fortunate I actually am. Even though she eats junk food to gain weight, she was obviously born with birth defects and deformities.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk